PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN SUPPORTER CONSULTATION SURVEY

RSS Bot
12-09-2014, 04:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4798)

Keith_M
12-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Get filling this in guys, as I know you all have strong views on....well....everything :wink:

col02
12-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Quite a broad survey which takes five minutes to fill in. Club communication going the right direction.

NW
12-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Done

half.time.draw.
12-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Done.

Hamish
12-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Watmore

pontius pilate
12-09-2014, 05:37 PM
Done

Dave-O
12-09-2014, 05:44 PM
Done.

20. Is there anything else you would like to raise that hasn’t been covered by the rest of the survey?

Answer...Should Rod Petrie step down. :greengrin

The Gorf
12-09-2014, 06:19 PM
About to fill it in but do they have admins? Big LOL admins. You do a grand job. Only joshing.

Derek Dougan
12-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Done. Took me a lot longer than 10 minutes though. Shouldn't have made the comments boxes as big :greengrin

Jonnyboy
12-09-2014, 07:20 PM
I've completed this and I'd urge everyone else to do the same. Plenty of gripes on here re communication and some of it justified so now's yer chance to fill yer boots

MichelleHibs
12-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Done GGTTH

offshorehibby
12-09-2014, 08:27 PM
Done

mca
12-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Done. Took me a lot longer than 10 minutes though. Shouldn't have made the comments boxes as big :greengrin

Yeah it took me about half hour... Had to read all the questions a few times to check I was answering correctly :greengrin

Rodney...:devil:

Hibby Gav
12-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Done

ggtth

greenpaper55
12-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Done , phew. Worth it if you want the club you want.

Ronniekirk
12-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Done interesting to see who is contacted for follow up and what issues they are picking up on .

Gerard
12-09-2014, 11:13 PM
done

bigwheel
13-09-2014, 03:37 AM
A more rounded and, as a result, more insightful survey than the SDS version. This will provide a great set of data for the club. I hope they use it well.

Devonhibs
13-09-2014, 05:18 AM
Whats to stop the tax dodgers/charity robbers from filling them in and skewing the results?

IanM
13-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Whats to stop the tax dodgers/charity robbers from filling them in and skewing the results?
Nothing but if you're a ST holder make sure you put you client ref number.
Everyone is on the database that's bought a ticket so should have a number anyway, quick call to Hibs

BroxburnHibee
13-09-2014, 06:18 AM
I've completed this - took me about 20 minutes (writing PETRIE MUST GO 100 times got a bit repetitive) :greengrin

I applaud the club for this but just wish the talking would stop and they get on with sorting out the mess we're in.

Iain G
13-09-2014, 06:20 AM
I've completed this - took me about 20 minutes (writing PETRIE MUST GO 100 times got a bit repetitive) :greengrin

I applaud the club for this but just wish the talking would stop and they get on with sorting out the mess we're in.

You should just have copied and pasted :greengrin

And they are sorting out the mess, this is just part of that sorting out process!

BroxburnHibee
13-09-2014, 06:24 AM
You should just have copied and pasted :greengrin

And they are sorting out the mess, this is just part of that sorting out process!

I really hope they are - I just think sometimes it was better when we heard nothing from them, it was enough to know they were there and I had a club to support which I enjoyed. Different times I suppose.

Keith_M
13-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Bump!

Please complete this survey as it could help shape the future of our Club.

:thumbsup:

Islington Hibs
13-09-2014, 01:27 PM
good broad based survey. Well done

Keith_M
13-09-2014, 01:30 PM
good broad based survey. Well done

I thought it covered quite a lot and I liked the fact you could also raise other issues that hadn't been covered.

Only thing is, they made a bit of a boo-boo with the question on investing in the Club. Given the question and the subject together, I wasn't sure with the last question if being able to donate was 0 or 10!

Keith_M
13-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Lots of Feedback on this site, maybe you could put it in the Survey

:wink:

millarco
13-09-2014, 07:04 PM
I thought it covered quite a lot and I liked the fact you could also raise other issues that hadn't been covered.

Only thing is, they made a bit of a boo-boo with the question on investing in the Club. Given the question and the subject together, I wasn't sure with the last question if being able to donate was 0 or 10!

Good point, apologies for that one! Poured over the questions and answers for a good while but didn't catch that. An important point was raised at one of the meetings that some supporters simply couldn't afford more money on top of tickets, merchandise etc, so wanted to have an option there to reflect that. Doesn't fit in with the scoring system though, so annoyed I missed that.

Would encourage everyone to fill in the survey. Appreciate it can take a decent amount of time to complete, but we wanted to make it pretty comprehensive and get a good amount of value out of it. Given the subject matter it's surely worthy of 10/15 minutes of your time. We've had a decent response so far, especially given most people, quite rightly, were more focused on today's game. Hopefully with a bit of promotion over the next two weeks we'll get a good number contributing.

Colin

Jonnyboy
13-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Good point, apologies for that one! Poured over the questions and answers for a good while but didn't catch that. An important point was raised at one of the meetings that some supporters simply couldn't afford more money on top of tickets, merchandise etc, so wanted to have an option there to reflect that. Doesn't fit in with the scoring system though, so annoyed I missed that.

Would encourage everyone to fill in the survey. Appreciate it can take a decent amount of time to complete, but we wanted to make it pretty comprehensive and get a good amount of value out of it. Given the subject matter it's surely worthy of 10/15 minutes of your time. We've had a decent response so far, especially given most people, quite rightly, were more focused on today's game. Hopefully with a bit of promotion over the next two weeks we'll get a good number contributing.

Colin

Don't beat yourself up Colin! It's a good survey and I hope many Hibs fans complete it to give as wide as picture as possible :agree:

millarco
14-09-2014, 07:17 AM
Don't beat yourself up Colin! It's a good survey and I hope many Hibs fans complete it to give as wide as picture as possible :agree:

Cheers John.

FranckSuzy
14-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Done :aok:

jacomo
14-09-2014, 11:39 AM
A more rounded and, as a result, more insightful survey than the SDS version. This will provide a great set of data for the club. I hope they use it well.

I'm not sure it will be as useful as you say. The survey is so clearly geared towards the priorities that LD has - e.g. supporter representation on the board. Everything else is an afterthought.

I have filled it in and made comments, but I'm pretty disappointed with the way the survey was structured. Hibs need to fix the obvious problems right now, not focus on bringing 'fans representatives' to the board, which I suspect might be a smokescreen for real involvement anyway.

If they don't know what the obvious problems are, they should ask proper questions and then listen attentively to the answers!

marinello59
14-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Completed. A decent set of questions and the chance to make specific comments. Well done to the club for this one.

bigwheel
14-09-2014, 03:55 PM
I'm not sure it will be as useful as you say. The survey is so clearly geared towards the priorities that LD has - e.g. supporter representation on the board. Everything else is an afterthought.

I have filled it in and made comments, but I'm pretty disappointed with the way the survey was structured. Hibs need to fix the obvious problems right now, not focus on bringing 'fans representatives' to the board, which I suspect might be a smokescreen for real involvement anyway.

If they don't know what the obvious problems are, they should ask proper questions and then listen attentively to the answers!

Like all good questionnaires it was built for a specific purpose ...around supporter engagement around the board , and membership related items ...it should give great insight into supporters views on those items ...

Not sure of the other items you imply it should have focussed on , but a more open set of questions would have made it much more difficult to analyse and therefore less useful . I'm sure they don't need a questionnaire to realise fans want much better results on the pitch ...

hibbybrian
14-09-2014, 04:05 PM

Rest assured, it made it as least as wide as Qatar John :greengrin

trev the hat
14-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Mines in

Jonnyboy
14-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Rest assured, it made it as least as wide as Qatar John :greengrin

:greengrin :aok:

Keith_M
14-09-2014, 04:54 PM

Colin

Hi Colin, thanks for the reply. I wanted to give feedback directly but I wasn't sure how to go about it.

Just to clarify, if I do want to donate money to the club, should I enter 0 or 10?

Cheers

J-C
14-09-2014, 04:58 PM
Also done :greengrin

Jack
14-09-2014, 06:23 PM
Far too complicated with all these questions!

Surely one question with a simple yes or no answer wouldn't have sparked such a debate?

Just kidding, I'll fill this one in :-)

FranckSuzy
14-09-2014, 06:52 PM
Far too complicated with all these questions!

Surely one question with a simple yes or no answer wouldn't have sparked such a debate?

Just kidding, I'll fill this one in :-)

:tee hee:

southsider
14-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Done, but i may get banned. PETRIE MUST GO !

millarco
14-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Hi Colin, thanks for the reply. I wanted to give feedback directly but I wasn't sure how to go about it.

Just to clarify, if I do want to donate money to the club, should I enter 0 or 10?

Cheers

No worries. Happy to take any feedback, probably best to send it to enquiries@hibernianfc.co.uk.

If you want to donate money to the club '10' represents 'would definitely join', so you can express a willingness to donate to one of the specific areas from the options given, or the 'unrestricted funds' option if you just want to donate generally. The poor wording of the last option means the result for that particular option probably won't hold much value in the analysis, but the general question should still deliver an impression on the appetite or otherwise of supporters to contribute.

GreenCastle
15-09-2014, 03:44 PM
Done..

though only a 1100 completed I was reading.

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Well that's them telt!

Mikey
15-09-2014, 04:58 PM
Done!

Keith_M
15-09-2014, 05:02 PM
No worries. Happy to take any feedback, probably best to send it to enquiries@hibernianfc.co.uk.

If you want to donate money to the club '10' represents 'would definitely join', so you can express a willingness to donate to one of the specific areas from the options given, or the 'unrestricted funds' option if you just want to donate generally. The poor wording of the last option means the result for that particular option probably won't hold much value in the analysis, but the general question should still deliver an impression on the appetite or otherwise of supporters to contribute.

Cheers.

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-09-2014, 05:48 PM
I stated at the end of the day the supporters of this proud club shouldn't be filling in surveys, it's obvious what's wrong to everyone except them.

Keith_M
15-09-2014, 05:50 PM
I stated at the end of the day the supporters of this proud club shouldn't be filling in surveys, it's obvious what's wrong to everyone except them.

But have you filled it in yet?

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-09-2014, 05:58 PM
But have you filled it in yet?

Yes! no abuse, No bad language and no disrespect to anyone.

Keith_M
15-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Yes! no abuse, No bad language and no disrespect to anyone.

:thumbsup:

emerald green
15-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Survey completed. A step in the right direction by the club. :aok:

For those that cannot be ars** completing the survey, you then can't moan that you didn't get a chance to have your say.

Jack
15-09-2014, 08:51 PM

I would agree with you to a point. But being involved as a supporter in football these days can take many forms. I suppose at one end there are those who stick their oar in everywhere they can and are interested in everything, including club ownership and representation on the board; on the other hand there's the 90 minute supporters who care only about what happens on a Saturday.

Take your pick on that scale, each of us have a role to play and no one is any more or less of a supporter where they are on it.

The club has two sides too and while Alan Stubbs is getting on with the football other folk, like LD, are getting on with the rest. I really don't think Alan and the folk he is responsible for are involved in non footballing stuff.

Eyrie
15-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Done.

Good survey with plenty of options and the opportunity to add further thoughts at any stage.

mutley
15-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Done,

will wait a see what comes out of it

silverhibee
15-09-2014, 11:01 PM
All done.

gegs70
16-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Done...

jacomo
16-09-2014, 09:53 AM
I would agree with you to a point. But being involved as a supporter in football these days can take many forms. I suppose at one end there are those who stick their oar in everywhere they can and are interested in everything, including club ownership and representation on the board; on the other hand there's the 90 minute supporters who care only about what happens on a Saturday.

Take your pick on that scale, each of us have a role to play and no one is any more or less of a supporter where they are on it.

The club has two sides too and while Alan Stubbs is getting on with the football other folk, like LD, are getting on with the rest. I really don't think Alan and the folk he is responsible for are involved in non footballing stuff.

Agree that supporters should be able to choose their own relationship with the club - there's space for everybody.

My issue is with the club's focus - for too many years, Hibs have neglected the team on the park and results have been poor. It's not been a question of budget, as other clubs with similar or smaller budgets have out-performed us. So it must have been an issue with the way that budget was managed.

Unless and until this fundamental issue is fixed, everything else is secondary IMO.

Caversham Green
16-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Agree that supporters should be able to choose their own relationship with the club - there's space for everybody.

My issue is with the club's focus - for too many years, Hibs have neglected the team on the park and results have been poor. It's not been a question of budget, as other clubs with similar or smaller budgets have out-performed us. So it must have been an issue with the way that budget was managed.

Unless and until this fundamental issue is fixed, everything else is secondary IMO.

I think the issues are inextricably linked though. It's the clubs relationship with the fans that provides the budget and both are in or close to crisis. If the relationship collapses so does the budget.

millarco
16-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Bump.

erin go bragh
17-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Done . It did go on a bit tho !

Ggtth

IanM
18-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Just got an email to say 1100 people have completed the survery..

not going to implement much change with this number.. lets start sharing, this is important.

Keith_M
18-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Just got an email to say 1100 people have completed the survery..

not going to implement much change with this number.. lets start sharing, this is important.

I wonder how many people there are that regularly bump their gums at everything Hibs on here.. but haven't bothered to fill in the survey, where their view actually counts.

silverhibee
18-09-2014, 10:17 AM
I wonder how many people there are that regularly bump their gums at everything Hibs on here.. but haven't bothered to fill in the survey, where their view actually counts.

I filled it in. :greengrin

Keith_M
18-09-2014, 10:20 AM
I filled it in. :greengrin

As you're DotNet's 'Chief Gum Bumper', that cheers me up no end!

:wink: