PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: READ STUBBS' PRE-MATCH MESSAGE

RSS Bot
12-09-2014, 08:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4797)

Woody70x2
12-09-2014, 11:51 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4797)

I go for a 7 nil win with Malonga scoring 5.

greenpaper55
12-09-2014, 11:54 AM
There are no easy games anymore, any team that comes and sits in is very difficult to break down although an early goal for US would help for a change.

Scouse Hibee
12-09-2014, 01:43 PM
Not remotely interested in what is said, what actually happens on the pitch when the whistle goes is what matters. Talk is cheap we need actions.

AL-Qaholik
12-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Can't believe that his long list of "people they need to prove themselves to" doesn't include the fans who've had to put up with this crap for years...

percy veer
12-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Cant make the game the morn due to a wedding, hope they put on a performance and get the win

let's hope its no the usual of packing out the stadum for big games and falling spectacularly on our face, With the announcer rubbing salt in the wounds asking us to dig deep for the next home game.

Michael
12-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Better win this one. Things looking pretty dire if we don't.

jacomo
12-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Not remotely interested in what is said, what actually happens on the pitch when the whistle goes is what matters. Talk is cheap we need actions.

Can't believe that his long list of "people they need to prove themselves to" doesn't include the fans who've had to put up with this crap for years...

Both been said countless times before.

I like the cut of his jib.

FranckSuzy
12-09-2014, 05:36 PM
This is a relatively minor :grr: thing but since the fishy site put this out, you think they would have known better than to refer to Saturday's game as being "today".... They do know it's Friday, eh? :confused:

Sir David Gray
12-09-2014, 05:45 PM

:agree: It's no criticism of Stubbs but I've heard this all before from countless players and managers over the years with very little substance behind the words.

We need to start winning football matches. I don't really care about anything else.

Scouse Hibee
12-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Both been said countless times before.

I like the cut of his jib.

And why do you think that is?

:tee hee: And the same old Manager's rallying speeches haven't?

hibbysam
12-09-2014, 07:17 PM
This is a relatively minor :grr: thing but since the fishy site put this out, you think they would have known better than to refer to Saturday's game as being "today".... They do know it's Friday, eh? :confused:

They are quoting Saturdays programme notes for Stubbs!

FranckSuzy
12-09-2014, 07:58 PM
They are quoting Saturdays programme notes for Stubbs!

:agree: It just reads wrong, IMHO. As I said, a minor gripe :wink:

Lucius Apuleius
12-09-2014, 08:06 PM
All correct. Would be much better if nobody from the club said anything about football.

Kojock
12-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Let's hope a larger than normal home support can roar the Hibees onto a magnificent victory against the world renowned Blue Brazil. How sad.

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Does tomorrow count as yet another "defeat is unthinkable", game?

mca
12-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Does tomorrow count as yet another "defeat is unthinkable", game?

Never Mind That !!! = I Want to know how we got on Today... :wink: Nae score yet ??

Ronniekirk
12-09-2014, 08:29 PM
:agree: It's no criticism of Stubbs but I've heard this all before from countless players and managers over the years with very little substance behind the words.

We need to start winning football matches. I don't really care about anything else.

Was thinking the same thing myself ,seems a bit early to be laying on the line as we don't have a big squad and so what does he do if he doesn't get a response from some of the players .But I am expecting a reaction tomorrow and a performance ,no reason why apart from think its about time we had one and no disrespect to Cowdenbeath but if we can't turn them over then !!!!!! Not even prepared to contemplate that