PDA

View Full Version : Working together - meeting wednesday 10 september, hibs club, sunnyside

WeeWendy
08-09-2014, 08:55 PM
Hi

this month's Working Together meeting is on Wednesday 10th September at the Hibs Club, kick off 6.30pm.

Please send me a message if you've not been to a meeting before.

Cheers

Wendy

bjsc24671
08-09-2014, 09:56 PM
this month's Working Together meeting is on Wednesday 10th September at the Hibs Club, kick off 6.30pm.

Please send me a message if you've not been to a meeting before.

Cheers

Wendy
I have not been

WeeWendy
09-09-2014, 04:32 PM
I have not been

:na na: You know what I meant! Send me a PM if you plan to come to the meeting, and haven't been to one before.

RIP
09-09-2014, 09:02 PM
If my info is correct and management won't be there tomorrow is it really a 'working together' meeting or a 'talk to yourselves' meeting?

No harm in volunteers getting together I guess but keen to make sure people aren't expecting a normal meeting

Gerard
09-09-2014, 09:15 PM
If my info is correct and management won't be there tomorrow is it really a 'working together' meeting or a 'talk to yourselves' meeting?

No harm in volunteers getting together I guess but keen to make sure people aren't expecting a normal meeting

We shall see if that is the case.

PatHead
09-09-2014, 09:20 PM
We shall see if that is the case.

There will be no board members there as they have a board meeting, Russell leaves on Friday so I doubt he will be there and no other management tend to go to meetings so I guess RIP is correct, unless David Forsyth, who strictly speaking isn't management, pitches up.