PDA

View Full Version : McHattie for Scotland....

Mikey09
07-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Brilliant thread on sickbag discussing yam players they think have a chance of playing for the national team.... Someone please make a link as I don't know how as I'm a bit stupid that way.... That thread will seriously blow yer mind!!!! :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Bostonhibby
07-09-2014, 05:29 PM
Are we talking bowling here? Or maybe a post separation Eurovision? Obviously I haven't heard him sing.

Hermit Crab
07-09-2014, 05:30 PM
No thanks. Don't give a toss about them.

PISTOL1875
07-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Brilliant thread on sickbag discussing yam players they think have a chance of playing for the national team.... Someone please make a link as I don't know how as I'm a bit stupid that way.... That thread will seriously blow yer mind!!!! :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

If KMcH keeps playing and progressing then he will be playing for Scotland at some point in the future..

hibbybrian
07-09-2014, 05:55 PM
If KMcH keeps playing and progressing then he will be playing for Scotland at some point in the future..

If the two players in your Avatar had kept playing and progressing, they would still be representing their Country now :greengrin so I reckon McHattie still has some way to go to fulfill your prediction :greengrin

Mikey09
07-09-2014, 08:56 PM

I really dont know if you're at the wind up or being serious!?!? :confused:

SteveHFC
07-09-2014, 09:00 PM

:faf:

Bronson
07-09-2014, 09:07 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

I have a few jambo mates who see everything through maroon tinted glasses and they'll be the first to laugh at you for that. The boy is utter gash and even they agree!

EastCalderHibby
07-09-2014, 09:22 PM

:faf::faf::faf::faf :surprised that **** even gets a game for the sewer dwellers totally ****

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Lol

Sioux
07-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Those tramps really are on another planet

"I'd say that Paterson, Nicholson and Wilson are certainties.
Holt, McHattie, Oliver and McGhee are probables.
Walker and King are possibles."

All a Yam's got to do is kick the baw in a straight line and they balloons think it's Messi they've got.:faf:

Unseen work
07-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Personally rate him and can't remember the last time one of our wingers got the better of him. I think there's quite a lot of green tinted specs on

Mikey09
07-09-2014, 09:39 PM
I think another one mentioned was Robinson... Please tell me that's not Scott Robinson they're on about?? Maybe it's a kid they have coming through that they rate really highly...

Hiber-nation
07-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Personally rate him and can't remember the last time one of our wingers got the better of him. I think there's quite a lot of green tinted specs on

Suppose it is over a year since Harris ripped him to sheds at tynie. He's alright going forward but a Scotland international? Naah.

Mikey09
07-09-2014, 09:46 PM

There is having green tinted specs on and then there is being completely blinded by loyalty which is exactly the case with the McHattie comment over there!!!! Fair enough if you rate him mate.... But for the national team??? Never in a million years will he get a cap for Scotland unless Harry Potter gets that gig again!!!

Mikey09
07-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Those tramps really are on another planet

"I'd say that Paterson, Nicholson and Wilson are certainties.
Holt, McHattie, Oliver and McGhee are probables.
Walker and King are possibles."

All a Yam's got to do is kick the baw in a straight line and they balloons think it's Messi they've got.:faf:

I told you it would make you laugh!!! :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

GGTTH07
07-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Hahaha. Nicholson will go far IMO, that's it.

hfc rd
07-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Andrew Robertson from Hull City and Craig Forsyth from Derby County are the other two options for LB. Certainly much better options than McHattie!

Mikey09
07-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Hahaha. Nicholson will go far IMO, that's it.

CORRECT!!!!! Fantastic prospect. The rest??? Yer huvin a Giraffe!!! :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Mikey09
07-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Ha ha ha
Imagine talking up your own players.

It'll never catch on.

Im well up for that.... As long as it's realistic!!

Pretty Boy
07-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Kevin McHattie for Scotland? I'll crack the jokes.

Nicholson is a very good player and will be in England this time next year. I also rate the guy Holt as well and Wilson may get back into a squad when there is a few call offs as cover.

But McHattie? Just no.

Mikey09
07-09-2014, 10:26 PM
I may be wrong but was McHattie not up against Raheem Sterling in a 19's or 21's game a while ago and was torn a new arse hole??? Now before anyone jumps in and says how good Sterling is, remember this would be the quality of player he would be facing in a Scotland jersey. I know our yam friends are a deluded bunch but even by there standards this is delusion beyond belief..... Unless it's Potter starting the thread??! :wink:

Sir David Gray
07-09-2014, 10:29 PM
Sam Nicholson is a stand out in their team and he'll be in the Scotland squad in a few years.

Other than that, I can't really comment.

I would be surprised if Kevin McHattie plays for Scotland though.

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-09-2014, 10:42 PM
What players would we put forward that would be any less ridiculous?

Mikey09
07-09-2014, 10:54 PM

Malonga??

My_Wife_Camille
07-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Scotland seem short at left back, so he might get at game at some point but only if Strachan thinks he's better than a player that normally plays as a right back which I find doubtful.

As for the rest, no chance. If you look at our team of Murray, Caldwell, Whittaker, Thomson, Brown, Riordan, O'Connor, Fletcher, and only Caldwell and Brown have ever really been first team regulars, then you can be sure that pish like Callum Paterson and Jamie Walker don't stand a chance.

macd123
07-09-2014, 11:34 PM
Mind you brian kerr got a cap for scotland!!

SteveHFC
07-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Mind you brian kerr got a cap for scotland!!

3 caps mate :D

Hibeesmad
08-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Lewis Stevenson or Paul Hanlon would do a better job than McHattie

givescotlandfreedom
08-09-2014, 12:12 AM
Oh mah sides!

Callum_62
08-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Guess im one of the few that actually rate McHattie

NorthNorfolkHFC
08-09-2014, 05:59 AM
He's not going to get in from of Whittaker but Paterson is good enough to play international football of at least be involved.

He's very athletic and strong and can score a goal.

PeterboroHibee
08-09-2014, 06:36 AM
Once Robertson has established himself in the Scotland team, anyone else is just going to be playing back up (and at the moment that looks like it would be Forsyth). McHattie is a decent player from what I've seen, but it's far too early for people to be either suggesting he will play for Scotland or writing him off.

PISTOL1875
08-09-2014, 05:03 PM
If the two players in your Avatar had kept playing and progressing, they would still be representing their Country now :greengrin so I reckon McHattie still has some way to go to fulfill your prediction :greengrin

Read the last part of my post.. I said that he will play for Scotland some in the future. I didn't say anything about short term did I ??

PISTOL1875
08-09-2014, 05:08 PM
I really dont know if you're at the wind up or being serious!?!? :confused:

Deadly serious..

Crops73
08-09-2014, 05:09 PM

Be honest - he's a lot better than most of ours.

Smartie
08-09-2014, 05:37 PM

I'd agree with that but he's very average and never an Internationalist.

The only one of ours that might have a chance is Cummings - just because he's young and having made a breakthrough at such a younng age he may improve as he goes on and reach that level. At the same stage I wouldn't have had Whittaker or Fletch down to be the players they have become.

Paterson is a decent player but Nicholson is the pick of the bunch over there - a class act unfortunately.

Mikey09
08-09-2014, 09:53 PM

Ok I'll be honest.... He's not. Booth is a far better left back. Why he was let out on loan by that muppet Fenlon for Ryan Mcgivern to take his place I will never ever work out... But that's another discussion. So no for me he's not better than most of ours. Opinions eh?? :wink:

Mikey09
08-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Deadly serious..

Bobby Boucher would get a game for Scotland before McHattie.....

WeeRussell
09-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Only really a valid point if anyone IS putting any of our players forward though :aok:

CRAZYHIBBY
11-09-2014, 07:40 AM
Mchattie is a very good player and hearts have several very good players. They arent top of the division by accident.

IanM
11-09-2014, 08:13 AM
Think they've just signed a midfielder.. Not breaking news but since I'm reading this

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Think they've just signed a midfielder.. Not breaking news but since I'm reading this

Aye. Miguel Pallardo from Levante until the end of the season.

WeeRussell
11-09-2014, 11:05 AM
Aye. Miguel Pallardo from Levante until the end of the season.

Surely from nobody considering the time of year :confused: