PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: STRIKER MALONGA JOINS

RSS Bot
05-09-2014, 02:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4786)

Hibby Gav
05-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Welcome to Easter Road Dominique !...boy do we need you :-)

ggtth

SanFranHibs
05-09-2014, 03:04 PM
As he did not say we are a massive club! Said we are great! Mmmmm. :wink:

6'1", quick, strong and likes to get behind defenders and given a 2 year contract only 4 days into a 2 week trial!

Stubbs must be impressed.

Sounds promising.

jacomo
05-09-2014, 03:09 PM
As he did not say we are a massive club! Said we are great! Mmmmm. :wink:

6'1", quick, strong and likes to get behind defenders and given a 2 year contract only 4 days into a 2 week trial!

Stubbs must be impressed.

Sounds promising.

Yup, fair to say that he aced his trial. He's got another week to settle in before his first game too. Wish him all the best.

The only shame is that he's not fit to lace Riordan's boots. :wink:

kevo1875
05-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Happy with this..any chance we can get a hard tackling central midfielder too please hibs??

SanFranHibs
05-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Yup, fair to say that he aced his trial. He's got another week to settle in before his first game too. Wish him all the best.

:greengrin

And dare I say...Malonga - Hibs legend.:wink:

Just watched the video Steve posted on the unofficial Malonga thread. Some nice goals and good reactions too. Decent in the air!

Damn, I wish we were playing this weekend!

Deano Mourinho
05-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Happy with the calibre of this signing. Darren ODea and toshney next followed by tough midfielder and I will be happy tbh

Billychaotic182
05-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Got a good feeling about this signing

Stevie Reid
05-09-2014, 03:17 PM
Some much needed good news :aok:

Hibs7
05-09-2014, 03:18 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWYLDXvBGC4

Watch his first goal in Italy ..

Diclonius
An excellent signing. Hopefully just what we need. :agree:

blackpoolhibs
Welcome, more pace is always welcome. :thumbsup:

PatHead
05-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Welcome, hope you score the goals to take us up.

John_the_angus_hibby
05-09-2014, 03:23 PM
...and not a past it journeyman. I thought that that was all that was available???? Obviously not. He looks like someone we would have been happy with if it had been directly from a club in the window. In Stubbs we trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spike Mandela
05-09-2014, 03:30 PM
...and not a past it journeyman. I thought that that was all that was available???? Obviously not. He looks like someone we would have been happy with if it had been directly from a club in the window. In Stubbs we trust.

Let's wait and see what he's like before we declare how happy we are.

Doesn't appear to score as many as Farid going by the stats but we need goals and lots of them, hopefully he and the team can produce.

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-09-2014, 03:31 PM
Gie the ba' tae Malonga!

Happy with this well.

Well done Hibs. Plenty stick this week but this is a move in the right direction

John_the_angus_hibby
05-09-2014, 03:34 PM

Doesn't appear to score as many as Farid going by the stats but we need goals and lots of them, hopefully he and the team can produce.

I'm not declaring that the guy will be the second coming. As you said we need to see how he turns out. But we are not just lifting the usual stones is what I meant.

Gatecrasher
05-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Sounds good, hope he does the biz

Pretty Boy
05-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Seems a very good bit of business on paper.

brog
05-09-2014, 03:47 PM
On the surface appears a real coup for the club. I don't want to go overboard but there's memories of Russell here in that news re this guy broke yesterday & he's signed a 2 year deal today. It appears the club are excited about this capture & it's certainly a step up I'm sure from Steve M's shopping list! Well done to all, now we just need to do the hard stuff on the park!

California-Hibs
05-09-2014, 03:54 PM
To sign a player who has played in Seria A coming up against top defenders from AC Milan, Juventus, Roma etc, is abit of a coup IMO.

We could potentially have a great one here. Let's hope so!

GreenArmyyy!
Happy with the calibre of this signing. Darren ODea and toshney next followed by tough midfielder and I will be happy tbh

I expect you will need to find a genie in a lamp to get your wish.

green.and.white
His name fits into several chants so he is already a winner in my book. Welcome to the club!!

GreenArmyyy!
05-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Looks to be a good signing. Welcome to the club!

scoopyboy
05-09-2014, 03:55 PM

I don't think he actually trialled as such, I think he simply signed.

scoopyboy
05-09-2014, 03:58 PM

Debatable Spike, it could be argued he has scored in a higher standard of footy than Farid.

Hopefully when Farid comes back we will be stronger than was maybe intended.

Onion
05-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Looks like a very decent signing :aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Credit where it's due, this looks like a very encouraging signing. Well done Hibernian FC.

Michael
05-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Decent CV. If he's played in Serie A, then he should find the championship a doddle if he's focussed.

jakeshibs
05-09-2014, 04:10 PM
well done hibs and welcome big man, now lets get some wins and get moving up the table

JohnM1875
05-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Fantastic news. Glad we seem to have brought in a bit of quality. Anyone who has played in Serie A should cope easily with The Championship. Roll on Cowdenbeath.

Spike Mandela
05-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Debatable Spike, it could be argued he has scored in a higher standard of footy than Farid.

Hopefully when Farid comes back we will be stronger than was maybe intended.

All I am saying Scoopyboy is let's wait and see what he can do.

Hibs.net is as bad for declaring a player brilliant or 'quality' as much as it is bad for declaring a player useless before they kick a ball.

Time will tell.

Tinribs
05-09-2014, 04:19 PM

Looks nice and mobile for a big lad, decent with his head too :agree:

Shame about the monkey chanting when he was taking the first penalty, but that's European football for you.

Welcome to Hibs big man, score a few and stay away from George St. :thumbsup:

scoopyboy
05-09-2014, 04:21 PM
All I am saying Scoopyboy is let's wait and see what he can do.

Hibs.net is as bad for declaring a player brilliant or 'quality' as much as it is bad for declaring a player useless before they kick a ball.

Time will tell.

Agreed.

hibees 7062
05-09-2014, 04:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OCy9zygMCk&feature=player_detailpage

rcarter1
05-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Welcome to the club Dominique! :thumbsup:

Go for goals and glory, and see those guys in Maroon, give em hell.. :take that

hibsbollah
05-09-2014, 04:25 PM
The new Konte. Welcome Big Bad Dom :flag:

Franck Stanton
05-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Bad news for the jambos, he disnae half take a mean penalty. Welcome aboard big man, appears to be a good signing. Time will tell.

Wee Scottie Dug
05-09-2014, 04:31 PM
On the surface appears a real coup for the club. I don't want to go overboard but there's memories of Russell here in that news re this guy broke yesterday & he's signed a 2 year deal today. It appears the club are excited about this capture & it's certainly a step up I'm sure from Steve M's shopping list! Well done to all, now we just need to do the hard stuff on the park!

Ahem, Wednesday on the Sinclair thread :wink:

Lago
05-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Got a good feeling about this signing
Me too, and a 2 year contract.

Keith_M
05-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Welcome to Hibs, Dominique

:thumbsup:

I'll even forgive you for having a girl's name (same name as my niece) :wink:

portycabbage
05-09-2014, 04:37 PM

TBF Farid's goals have mostly been in the second tier of Scottish football, rather than the second tier of Spanish or Italian football as Malonga's have been. Not to decry Farid BTW, who I think has been a superb signing (****** achilles!)

Dashing Bob S
05-09-2014, 04:38 PM
I'm going to be a cheerful Hibs fan and say that he'll be another Konte, or if not and he's another Agathe he'll be at Celtic in 5mins, so we're all doomed.

No I'm not, I'm singing to the Conga: "dom-dom-dom-dominique Malonga...goal goal goal, he sticks it in the net...yes yes yes the team is looking stronger...Scottish Cup, you know its a safe bet."

GreenLake
05-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Welcome to Hibs. Become "The Dominator"! :thumbsup:

Gordy M
05-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Have the congo qualified fir the africa cup of nations? Will he be away in jan? Hope not!!

edit- welcome to the team big man!!!

Wilson
05-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Welcome to Hibs, Dominique

:thumbsup:

I'll even forgive you for having a girl's name (same name as my niece) :wink:

Silly name for a niece.

My niece Dave said so.

NAE NOOKIE
05-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Looks like a decent signing on paper, certainly played at a decent level.

Welcome to Hibs Mr Malonga. Theres a huge gaping hole in this club for a hero and its been vacant for some time.

:greengrin

Siralbertkidd
05-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Welcome big man. Anyone know his squad number?

worcesterhibby
05-09-2014, 05:10 PM
To be fair to the club this looks like the top end of the sort of signings we could expect..let's hope he get's off to a flyer, stays fit and lives up to his potential.

Welcome !

Onceinawhile
05-09-2014, 05:12 PM

He'll no do that for us. They kept possession from a throw in!

Siralbertkidd
05-09-2014, 05:13 PM
One for the older guys. the Singing Nun had a big hit with "Dominique".

Not sure if it will be on you tube or if the stadium dj will play it next week! :flag:

snooky
05-09-2014, 05:23 PM

Not sure if it will be on you tube or if the stadium dj will play it next week! :flag:

Erza link, SAK :greengrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10mMDtpfcQM

Siralbertkidd
05-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Erza link, SAK :greengrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10mMDtpfcQM

Cheers snooky, wont be able to stop singing that all night now! :thumbsup:

Prof. Shaggy
05-09-2014, 05:32 PM

Can he take the penalties, please?

Jack
05-09-2014, 05:33 PM

Watch "The Singing Nun - Dominique (1963 )" on YouTube
The Singing Nun - Dominique (1963 ): http://youtu.be/EO7cD6qmydo

To be fair I doubt it will be played, not sure my French would be good enough to join in either!

Over to any castratos in Sect 43.

Leith Mo
05-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Lived in Italia for a few years and still got friends there. Asked a couple of them (my local team was Serie B did a Sevco and went down but they have been watching Serie B as that's the next level to aspire to for them) what they thought. I'll sum it up by saying that this boy IS good. In boca lupo raggazzo! Fanculo coi Cuoristi di merda! Che se ne vanno farsi incullare da un camello gomiti e tutto! Admins feel free to delete the Italian as it may offend some viewers when translated. For the non-Italian speakers basically "Good luck my son! F*** the Hearts fans! Let's hope they enjoy the feeling of a camel's humps entering and exiting a certain part of their anatomy! " Just want the man to feel at home and get some of our passion straightaway.

IanM
05-09-2014, 05:52 PM
February

Griffiths he's one of of our own
El Alagoooooooooy
Conga Malonga

Who needs defenders 👋💦

libernian
05-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Me too, and a 2 year contract.

and me!! :agree:

some screamers in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9qFA6O4894 especially the last one. cool music too :dancer:

Keith_M
05-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Second nomination for a song for him (I now, I know, it's just a bit fun :wink:)

His name is a natural fit for the 'Makalamby' song....

:singing:

"Dom, Dom, DomDom, Dom-Ma-longa,
Dom, Dom, DomDom, Dom-Ma-longa,
............."

....ad infinitum

IanM
05-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Let's all do the conga
With Dominique Malonga

He's not here but I've started anyway💃💃

emerald green
05-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Hopefully this lad will be a very good addition to the squad. Welcome to Hibernian FC.

NatureBoy
05-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Happy with this on paper, glad to see the club going down a different route and a permanent deal to boot, rock on!

Jonnyboy
05-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Once again we've signed a player who AS says we have been looking at for some time. He said the same of Fontaine. Kinda proves that all the gnashing of teeth regarding inactivity a while back was a waste of good energy :wink:

trev the hat
05-09-2014, 06:25 PM
A striker thank Jesus, welcome son, get down 2 business.

Boyle89
05-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Get him on pens ;)

emerald green
05-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Get him on pens ;)

Talking about taking penalties, I wonder who will be taking any future penalties for Hibs. Will this responsibility still lie with Liam Craig?

bingo70
05-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Once again we've signed a player who AS says we have been looking at for some time. He said the same of Fontaine. Kinda proves that all the gnashing of teeth regarding inactivity a while back was a waste of good energy :wink:

It's not really, this boy might be brilliant but we've given hearts a 9 point head start.

Those of us moaning *******s wanted players like this in weeks ago.

Hibbyradge
05-09-2014, 07:12 PM
It's not really, this boy might be brilliant but we've given hearts a 9 point head start.

One month a season doesn't make.

The Green Goblin
05-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Well done Hibs. Welcome to the club.

Not In The Know
05-09-2014, 07:27 PM
without a doubt. this will not be a conventional title race thats for sure. i reckon All teams will drop points due to varying circumstances.

hearts WILL hit a run of bad form THE Rangers are all over the place, so we just need to peak when they both trough...

hibsbollah
05-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Squad number FFS?? :grr:

Newcastlehibby
05-09-2014, 07:36 PM

That will be taken care of during the next 3 times we play them.

hibsbollah
05-09-2014, 07:37 PM

Malonga laughs in the face of a nine point lead.

bingo70
05-09-2014, 07:40 PM
That will be taken care of during the next 3 times we play them.

What happens the next 3 times we play alloa though?

J-C
05-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Welcome, sounds like a player and not just a big battering ram, happy with this and comes with a pretty decent cv.

HFC 0-7
05-09-2014, 07:43 PM

If we we're to find have couple of points behind hearts at the end of the season the damage will have been done. I am very pleased with this signing but if we have been tracking this player for some time we should have done everything to conclude it earlier. I know very one will say that there are other factors as to why he never signed straight away, but all other teams seem to have got their business done.

Sounds a strong type of player which is exactly what we need!

Hibbyradge
05-09-2014, 07:54 PM
If we we're to find have couple of points behind hearts at the end of the season the damage will have been done. I am very pleased with this signing but if we have been tracking this player for some time we should have done everything to conclude it earlier. I know very one will say that there are other factors as to why he never signed straight away, but all other teams seem to have got their business done.

Sounds a strong type of player which is exactly what we need!

He was a free agent.

He was waiting to see if he got any better offers before the window shut.

He didn't. We got him. Result.

Is it really that difficult not to criticise Hibs?

Viva_Palmeiras
05-09-2014, 07:56 PM

Could it be that for once we had a plan B if Sparky fell through?

Tricla
05-09-2014, 08:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OCy9zygMCk

bingo70
05-09-2014, 08:11 PM
He was a free agent.

Fair point.

tomhorn
05-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Sounds like a good signing and looks like Stubbs is being backed.

Swedish hibee
05-09-2014, 09:15 PM
Welcome to Hibs! :aok:

Boyle89
05-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Malonga laughs in the face of a nine point lead.
Haha! Made me lol

Hermit Crab
05-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Welcome big man. A goal against the Cowdenbeath to start with please. :)

Spike Mandela
05-09-2014, 10:33 PM

Yip 9 points behind Hearts, 1 month gone in season, Malonga only signed as replacement for injured striker and Fontaine had a stinker at Alloa, it's all going to plan.:rolleyes:

The management sacking, the new coaching staff and the player recruitment have been a shambles and led to a shocking start to the campaign.

Having said that, I hope the 4 new guys brought in recently bed in quickly and propel the team up the league but fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

basehibby
06-09-2014, 06:09 AM
This guy looks like a great signing - welcome to Hibs big fella!

gorgie greens
06-09-2014, 06:16 AM
Get him on pens ;)

a bit too late for the Hamilton game,peach of a pen though

gorgie greens
06-09-2014, 06:18 AM
Yip 9 points behind Hearts, 1 month gone in season, Malonga only signed as replacement for injured striker and Fontaine had a stinker at Alloa, it's all going to plan.:rolleyes:

The management sacking, the new coaching staff and the player recruitment have been a shambles and led to a shocking start to the campaign.

Having said that, I hope the 4 new guys brought in recently bed in quickly and propel the team up the league but fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

Malonga signed a 2 year deal so hardly a replacement for an injured striker:confused:

bighairyfaeleith
06-09-2014, 06:21 AM
What happens the next 3 times we play alloa though?

Jesus wept!!

bighairyfaeleith
06-09-2014, 06:24 AM

What a pile of absolute pish

Malonga on two year deal, previously signed in million+ deal. Fontaines first game and you write him off. We have put in place a completely new structure at the club behind the scenes which will take time to have a real effect yet you write that off already as a shambles.

I despair sometimes I really do. I hope you will come on admit you where wrong come the end of the season, going to save that post.

bingo70
06-09-2014, 06:26 AM
Jesus wept!!

Was only kidding, Jesus can dry his eyes.

Waxy
06-09-2014, 06:36 AM
Hope he gets a goal quick coz Malonga he goes without scoring Malonga the confidence drains.

Onion
06-09-2014, 06:48 AM
He was a free agent.

In a nutshell :agree:

Lucius Apuleius
06-09-2014, 08:00 AM
Having thought that JJ was going to be a fantastic signing, I am keeping my gob shut.

The name Dominique evokes rather unpleasant memories of a CEO, a froggy, I had in Nigeria a few years ago. I seem to recall my last words to him before being told it may be best I transfer out of Nigeria, were "what f'n planet are you on?". Got offered a better job the next day. :-)

SMAXXA
06-09-2014, 08:31 AM

Malonga on two year deal, previously signed in million+ deal. Fontaines first game and you write him off. We have put in place a completely new structure at the club behind the scenes which will take time to have a real effect yet you write that off already as a shambles.

I despair sometimes I really do. I hope you will come on admit you where wrong come the end of the season, going to save that post.

:top marks

Spike Mandela
06-09-2014, 09:18 AM

Wasn't writing Fontaine off or denying Malonga will be a good signing. Was in response to Johnnyboy saying we didn't have to worry about inactivity during window, i disagreed.

1 month and 4 games into season we are 9 points behind in a league we are supposedly aiming to win. Fontaine may be a good player but he DID have a stinker at Alloa and perhaps wasn't up to speed yet but it's not his fault Hibs brought him in 2 months after pre season starts. Are you saying Malonga isn't a replacement for Farid? Not sure the two would ever play together but we will see.

Come on big hairy even the most passionate board apologist has to admit that the relegation and transition from Butcher to Stubbs and subsequent inactivity during window was a shambles however I never said anything about new structures Leeanne is setting up which I think will bring benefits in the longer term.

Keep all the posts you want but you have misinterpreted what I said.

Jack
06-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Wasn't writing Fontaine off or denying Malonga will be a good signing. Was in response to Johnnyboy saying we didn't have to worry about inactivity during window, i disagreed.

1 month and 4 games into season we are 9 points behind in a league we are supposedly aiming to win. Fontaine may be a good player but he DID have a stinker at Alloa and perhaps wasn't up to speed yet but it's not his fault Hibs brought him in 2 months after pre season starts. Are you saying Malonga isn't a replacement for Farid? Not sure the two would ever play together but we will see.

Come on big hairy even the most passionate board apologist has to admit that the relegation and transition from Butcher to Stubbs and subsequent inactivity during window was a shambles however I never said anything about new structures Leeanne is setting up which I think will bring benefits in the longer term.

To be honest I don't think the summer has been a shambles.

What happened before seems to have been a mega shambles and the summer was spent fixing that while at the same time trying to get ready for the season.

I'm sure most of the support would have had preferred different priorities to be delivered at different times. Sometimes it doesn't matter how organised you are internally outside influences muck things up.

l would like to think next summer we'll be much more 'relaxed'.

YehButNoBut
06-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Malonga speaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSrPixtBr0

Spike Mandela
06-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Malonga speaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSrPixtBr0

Keepy uppy looks good:thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
06-09-2014, 10:07 AM

Sorry Spike but that's not what I meant at all. I meant that despite the gnashing of teeth that nothing was going on, it patently was but we just didn't know about it. That's a whole lot different don't you think?

Spike Mandela
06-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Sorry Spike but that's not what I meant at all. I meant that despite the gnashing of teeth that nothing was going on, it patently was but we just didn't know about it. That's a whole lot different don't you think?

:greengrin ha ha this could go on for ever. The written word just doesn't have the range and inflection of the spoken word and can be misinterpreted or misrepresented so easily.

Forums are great but you can't beat face to face interaction.

Jonnyboy
06-09-2014, 10:30 AM
:greengrin ha ha this could go on for ever. The written word just doesn't have the range and inflection of the spoken word and can be misinterpreted or misrepresented so easily.

Forums are great but you can't beat face to face interaction.

Agreed. Se e you behind the goals :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
06-09-2014, 10:40 AM
The signing of yet another player, a player I have never heard of and seemingly neither has anyone else yet I am excited by his arrival. Not sure if the word "striker" is a trigger for my unexplained euphoria but never the less I can't wait to see him in action. That's why I love football.

Lelopoli
06-09-2014, 12:45 PM
In Italy (Vicenza), some good things, but also some bad things.
I hope it is a good buy for the Hibernian.
For me, a bit lazy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZMMYFonmg

http://www.vicenzatoday.it/cronaca/malonga-vicenza-aggredito.html

Dashing Bob S
06-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Looks to me like we've signed a class act whose goals will ravage the puny teams in this division and blast us back in the Premiership. GGTTH

Onion
06-09-2014, 01:17 PM
The signing of yet another player, a player I have never heard of and seemingly neither has anyone else yet I am excited by his arrival. Not sure if the word "striker" is a trigger for my unexplained euphoria but never the less I can't wait to see him in action. That's why I love football.

Obvious not played FM2012 :greengrin

matty_f
06-09-2014, 01:19 PM
I have to be honest and say I wasn't that impressed with his highlight reel in the YouTube clip that was posted. I know these things can be misleading but I'm presuming that the video was put together to showcase his best bits and highlight his strengths to potential employers. I didn't really see anything that made me think "Wow, I'm glad we've signed him."

What I would say though, is that so far Stubbs' signings have all impressed me. Gray, El Alagui, Kennedy, and Allan in particular have been really good signings, and he's also not been shy in turning players away that he didn't think were up to it. So on that basis I'm optimistic.

Hamish
06-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Poor man's Osman Sow.

Scouse Hibee
06-09-2014, 03:53 PM

Nah I leave the toys to the children. :greengrin

TrinityHibby
06-09-2014, 05:42 PM
I have to say this signing has the potential to be excellent and I wish the big man all the best. An interesting take on him by the wife when I talked up his cv "what's wrong with him that he has ended up signing for hibs!!!!!":confused:

Franck Stanton
06-09-2014, 05:51 PM
I have to be honest and say I wasn't that impressed with his highlight reel in the YouTube clip that was posted. I know these things can be misleading but I'm presuming that the video was put together to showcase his best bits and highlight his strengths to potential employers. I didn't really see anything that made me think "Wow, I'm glad we've signed him."

What I would say though, is that so far Stubbs' signings have all impressed me. Grey, El Alagui, Kennedy, and Allan in particular have been really good signings, and he's also not been shy in turning players away that he didn't think were up to it. So on that basis I'm optimistic.

Notice you have omitted Oxley, I would have as well as the jury on him is still out IMO , been mentioned on another thread that Stack is available, would take him as our No1.

matty_f
06-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Notice you have omitted Oxley, I would have as well as the jury on him is still out IMO , been mentioned on another thread that Stack is available, would take him as our No1.

That was just an oversight, I haven't seen anything from Oxley that would make me think he wasn't a good addition to the squad.

bingo70
06-09-2014, 06:02 PM
That was just an oversight, I haven't seen anything from Oxley that would make me think he wasn't a good addition to the squad.

I agree.

People keep saying the jury's out but I've not really seen him do much wrong, maybe the first goal at ibrox but to give him the benefit of the doubt he wouldn't have seen it till late.

I think he might not be overly popular simply because he isn't Ben Williams, a player incidentally who I really do think was over rated.

CallumLaidlaw
06-09-2014, 06:10 PM

Is he? He just won Barnets player of the month today!

Moon unit
06-09-2014, 07:13 PM
I agree.

People keep saying the jury's out but I've not really seen him do much wrong, maybe the first goal at ibrox but to give him the benefit of the doubt he wouldn't have seen it till late.

I think he might not be overly popular simply because he isn't Ben Williams, a player incidentally who I really do think was over rated.

Like Williams,Stack was addicted to being stuck to his line for every corner! Often, carnage was only moments away!...

HappyAsHellas
06-09-2014, 09:25 PM
Poor man's Osman Sow.

:faf:

Paloschi
06-09-2014, 10:53 PM
In Italy (Vicenza), some good things, but also some bad things.
I hope it is a good buy for the Hibernian.
For me, a bit lazy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZMMYFonmg

http://www.vicenzatoday.it/cronaca/malonga-vicenza-aggredito.html

Thanks!

Should do well in this league. I have followed him since he played for cesena.

Serie B level player so should be good enough for us GGTTH

SteveHFC
06-09-2014, 10:57 PM

His stats are quality on FM12. :greengrin