PDA

View Full Version : Celtic lucky again

ekhibee
04-09-2014, 05:31 PM
I see the SFA and SPFL have bent over backwards to push through the loan signing of Giudetti despite the fact that Celtic were outside the deadline, and succeeded. I wonder if they'd have been anywhere near as committed if it had been any other Scottish team other than Sevco. Just my opinion, but the whole thing seems a bit corrupt to me. Am I missing something here?

04-09-2014, 05:34 PM
The OF getting special treatment? Shock horror!

Billy Whizz
04-09-2014, 05:35 PM
I see the SFA and SPFL have bent over backwards to push through the loan signing of Giudetti despite the fact that Celtic were outside the deadline, and succeeded. I wonder if they'd have been anywhere near as committed if it had been any other Scottish team other than Sevco. Just my opinion, but the whole thing seems a bit corrupt to me. Am I missing something here?

He was signed too late to be able to play in the Europa League group stages, but can play in the Premiership

GreenLake
04-09-2014, 05:42 PM
He was signed too late to be able to play in the Europa League group stages, but can play in the Premiership

Would Griffiths be too late to play in the Scottish Cup for us if they let the loan go through after deadline? It would be awful if he could only play in Championship matches.

Jim44
04-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Rules are there to be broken, unless you're Polish.

silverhibee
04-09-2014, 07:02 PM

:greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
04-09-2014, 07:02 PM
He's a good player. Was great at Feyenoord.

GreenLake
04-09-2014, 07:15 PM
:top marks

greenginger
04-09-2014, 07:16 PM
One more striker for the Smellies could mean one striker departing in the January window. Here's hoping. :aok:

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-09-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm actually happy about this. Hope him and the other new boy strike up a great partnership. His contract runs out at City next summer so Celtic could potentially sign him in January. You know where I'm going with this...

The Gorf
05-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Ah. I remember Cherry Blossom and Kiwi. Brought my school shoes up a treat.

The_Todd
05-09-2014, 10:11 AM
After what happened with Legia Warsaw because of a paperwork foulup it's amazing that Celtic think they should get leniency with a paperwork foulup. Rules are rules after all.

SanFranHibs
05-09-2014, 10:14 AM
I'm actually happy about this. Hope him and the other new boy strike up a great partnership. His contract runs out at City next summer so Celtic could potentially sign him in January. You know where I'm going with this...

We should give ex Celt Riordan a trial?????

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-09-2014, 10:44 AM
We should give ex Celt Riordan a trial?????

Correct. Him and Leigh would be great together :-)

Keith_M
05-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Correct. Him and Leigh would be great together :-)

We could get Gary O' back as well and play three up front.

sambajustice
05-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Im confident come 1st February we'll have a forward line of 3 ex celts with Griffiths, Riordan and Miller...

SanFranHibs
05-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Im confident come 1st February we'll have a forward line of 3 ex celts with Griffiths, Riordan and Miller...

It is out destiny.

And I'm confident that on the 1st of February we will be 12 points clear at the top of this division, scoring goals like the Famous Five team, Hearts will be back in admin, Rangers in liquidation and we will be William Hill's 1/2 fav for the Scottish Cup and we will be so happy, peace loving and forgiving, ER it will be mistaken for a hippy commune and Terry Butcher will be a Hibs Legend!!!

Ronniekirk
05-09-2014, 01:00 PM
It is out destiny.

And I'm confident that on the 1st of February we will be 12 points clear at the top of this division, scoring goals like the Famous Five team, Hearts will be back in admin, Rangers in liquidation and we will be William Hill's 1/2 fav for the Scottish Cup and we will be so happy, peace loving and forgiving, ER it will be mistaken for a hippy commune and Terry Butcher will be a Hibs Legend!!!

2016 or 2017 ?

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-09-2014, 04:52 PM
We could get Gary O' back as well and play three up front.

Makes sense

Canongatehibs
05-09-2014, 05:29 PM

Why waste time worrying?

Not in our division.

Move on.