PDA

View Full Version : This weeks consultation meetings - Any chance of a (sensible) summary?

Keith_M
03-09-2014, 09:17 AM
Would it be possible for someone that attended last night's meeting to give a Summary of what questions were asked and what the replies were?

I've tried reading through the thread on the Meeting but it's ten pages and mostly strays from what was asked and answered.

p.s. Please don't fill this thread with the same arguments. If I wanted to read that, they're already everywhere else. Thanks :greengrin

TRC
03-09-2014, 09:29 AM
Was pretty boy there really enjoyed his notes last time

HappyAsHellas
03-09-2014, 09:31 AM
The meeting was primarily to make us aware of the different models of fan ownership, so we can make a rational decision. Questions were asked on a range of subjects which annoyingly kept coming back to certain people repeating the same thing concerning Petrie and Farmer, which was futile as they weren't at the meeting. We learned a bit more about finances, the football and player budgets etc.
I felt it was a worthwhile exercise, and left me in no doubt that Ms Dempster is really in charge, but the fruits of change will not come quickly.

Hibby Gav
03-09-2014, 09:31 AM
After tonights' meeting...Colin Millar who is chairing all three is going to circulate notes to all forums and on the official site..the meetings are being recorded so he can accurately report on statements, questions and answers.
At times it was quite difficult to keep the flow going because of passionate interruptions etc
Everyone will have different version of what was said so I think you would get better a more detailed understanding from Colins report

ggtth

lyonhibs
03-09-2014, 09:34 AM
After tonights' meeting...Colin Millar who is chairing all three is going to circulate notes to all forums and on the official site..the meetings are being recorded so he can accurately report on statements, questions and answers.
At times it was quite difficult to keep the flow going because of passionate interruptions etc
Everyone will have different version of what was said so I think you would get better a more detailed understanding from Colins report

ggtth

That's if he stopped scranning long enough to take them :agree::agree:

P.S. I know the guy outwith the hibs.net world, so the above is just a joke. I have no doubt there will be informative and comprehensive notes taken, and I for one am looking forward to reading them.

Hibby Gav
03-09-2014, 09:38 AM
That's if he stopped scranning long enough to take them :agree::agree:

P.S. I know the guy outwith the hibs.net world, so the above is just a joke. I have no doubt there will be informative and comprehensive notes taken, and I for one am looking forward to reading them.

:) ...I think we are still allowed humour mate....just ;-)

ggtth

ggtth

Keith_M
03-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Thanks Guys, I look forward to reading Colin's Notes

:thumbsup:

SanFranHibs
03-09-2014, 09:48 AM
[SIZE=3]SDS Meeting - Any chance of a (sensible) summary?

Any chance of a sensible (realistic) question?

:greengrin

Coco Bryce
03-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Some guy wasn't happy that there wasn't a buffet.

Yes seriously :rolleyes:

WHUHibs
03-09-2014, 09:59 AM

That's the type of question which gives us no credibility! There was a lot of good questions but we are a little short on detail but having 200 people in a room with varying opinions was going to be difficult. Colin I thought did a very good job and he has my sympathy on how difficult it could be but he handled it well!

SanFranHibs
03-09-2014, 10:08 AM

We need Warren Buffet !

Keith_M
03-09-2014, 11:48 AM
Leith Mo has put two good posts on the other thread summarising events at the Meeting. I thought they were worth a Link

See Here (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?289427-Tonight-s-supporters-meeting&p=4156422&viewfull=1#post4156422)

Pretty Boy
03-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Was pretty boy there really enjoyed his notes last time

Nope.

Eric
03-09-2014, 12:22 PM
With reference to the title of this thread it is worth pointing out that the meetings being held at ER this week are NOT SDS meetings. The ER meetings have been convened by Hibs to give our CEO the opportunity to discuss, among other things, the various forms of fan ownership with supporters.

In parallel with this SDS have issued a survey concerning fan ownership.

Personally I support both initiatives as they should help supporters to voice informed comment on the future of our Club.

Keith_M
03-09-2014, 12:27 PM
With reference to the title of this thread it is worth pointing out that the meetings being held at ER this week are NOT SDS meetings. The ER meetings have been convened by Hibs to give our CEO the opportunity to discuss, among other things, the various forms of fan ownership with supporters.

Duly noted.

I've tried updating the Thread Title but it didn't work. Maybe one of the nice Admins could assist. :greengrin

Pretty Boy
03-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Duly noted.

I've tried updating the Thread Title but it didn't work. Maybe one of the nice Admins could assist. :greengrin

Done.

Keith_M
03-09-2014, 12:33 PM
Done.

Cheers

:greengrin