PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh monarchs

Gatecrasher
02-09-2014, 08:27 PM
I'm going to see them for the first time on Friday, has anyone been before? What should I expect in terms of crowds etc? Do you pay at the turnstiles like football or do they have a ticket office?

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 04:07 PM
I've not been for years, used to travel all over watching them in my youth, found other ways to spend my Friday evenings once I reached bevvying age though!

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 04:10 PM
When I was a bairn I thought Belle Vue Aces used to ride at Powderhall! Seems I got my Bellevues mixed up though. I made it down to their old stadium in Manchester, what a wonderful venue that was.

I remember trailing all the way down to Peterborough on the bus and the meeting was rained off, that was a pain in the Kenny Carter! :-)

scoopyboy
05-09-2014, 04:17 PM
I'm going to see them for the first time on Friday, has anyone been before? What should I expect in terms of crowds etc? Do you pay at the turnstiles like football or do they have a ticket office?

Pay at the turnstiles mate, it couldn't be easier.

A word of warning though, check the official website before you go. It wouldn't be the first time I've left a sunny East Lothian to go to Armadale only to find it off because of a waterlogged track.

You will never forget the smell of the burning methanol based fuel.

I've followed the Monarchs at Old Meadowbank, Powderhall and Armadale and still follow their fortunes.

Gatecrasher
05-09-2014, 04:54 PM
I've not been for years, used to travel all over watching them in my youth, found other ways to spend my Friday evenings once I reached bevvying age though!
My dad used to how he is the one who suggested it.

Pay at the turnstiles mate, it couldn't be easier.

A word of warning though, check the official website before you go. It wouldn't be the first time I've left a sunny East Lothian to go to Armadale only to find it off because of a waterlogged track.

You will never forget the smell of the burning methanol based fuel.

I've followed the Monarchs at Old Meadowbank, Powderhall and Armadale and still follow their fortunes.
Thanks, I have watched it a few times on sky and it looks good fun, I'm heading through in about an hour. Still cloudy but not raining here in west Lothian :greengrin

Peevemor
05-09-2014, 05:55 PM
I used to go to Powderhall every Friday during the season. Bert Harkins was the seasoned pro, Michael (?) Collins was the star and there was also a Benny Brazil style cult hero - Roger Lambert maybe? I was really into it and followed the Monarchs a few of times to Glasgow & Berwick.

Peevemor
05-09-2014, 05:55 PM
My dad used to how he is the one who suggested it.

Thanks, I have watched it a few times on sky and it looks good fun, I'm heading through in about an hour. Still cloudy but not raining here in west Lothian :greengrin

Enjoy yourself.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 06:46 PM
I used to go to Powderhall every Friday during the season. Bert Harkins was the seasoned pro, Michael (?) Collins was the star and there was also a Benny Brazil style cult hero - Roger Lambert maybe? I was really into it and followed the Monarchs a few of times to Glasgow & Berwick.

I started going in 83, Roger Lambert was in the team then. Edinburgh 49 Milton Keynes 47 was my first match. Without looking at old programmes Mark Fiora, Brett Saunders, Dave Trownson and George Hunter were in the team. Hunter at the tail end of a very distinguished career.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Les Collins was the main man throughout most of my time going. I've got a wee soft spot Kenny McKinna as my wee bro loved him and he always took 5 mins to chat to him. Craig Cook is todays Collins equivalent. (Craig has never been runner-up in a World Championship though).

scoopyboy
05-09-2014, 07:00 PM
I started going in 83, Roger Lambert was in the team then. Edinburgh 49 Milton Keynes 47 was my first match. Without looking at old programmes Mark Fiora, Brett Saunders, Dave Trownson and George Hunter were in the team. Hunter at the tail end of a very distinguished career.

George Hunter was my first sporting hero at Old Meadowbank and was over the moon when he signed up at Powderhall.

Other riders about that time would have been Ivan Blacka, Benny Rourke, Neil Collins, Les Collins and Steve Lomas.

Peevemor
05-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Les Collins was the main man throughout most of my time going. I've got a wee soft spot Kenny McKinna as my wee bro loved him and he always took 5 mins to chat to him. Craig Cook is todays Collins equivalent. (Craig has never been runner-up in a World Championship though).

That's right - it was Les. His brother Neil wasn't too shabby either. I remember George Hunter too - my folks used to watch him when the Monarchs raced on the "round" track at Meadowbank.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Might've been Neil Collins at that time Peeve.

There were about half a dozen brothers. Les, Phil, Peter, Neil, Steve and ANR!

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 07:16 PM
There was a Brian too, think he was a weegie though!

Peevemor
05-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Might've been Neil Collins at that time Peeve.

IIRC Neil was at the Monarchs (our main man) while Les was winning championships down South. Les later joined the Monarchs. Is that right?

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Aye, mid 80's. £20 odd grand. Might've been a world record transfer IIRC.

Peevemor
05-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Aye, mid 80's. £20 odd grand. Might've been a world record transfer IIRC.

That'd be about right. I think I stopped going in 1984 (I started working so spent my Friday nights in the pub!) and I never seen Les ride for the Monarchs.

Did Neil Collins not do a thing where, if he was leading coming out the last bend, he'd kick out his right foot when finishing his broadside?

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Don't think I ever saw NC ride for The Monarchs.

Here's a sair yin tho, I went to Powderhall the night Hibs beat Celtic on pens in the league cup as they were racing against Les Collins' old team (Sheffield)! Ouch!

CropleyWasGod
05-09-2014, 07:40 PM
I go back to the days of the Templetons, George Hunter, Charlie Monk, and my hero, Bernie Persson.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 07:41 PM
I witnessed the pumping in the league 3 days later unfortunately!

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 07:43 PM
I go back to the days of the Templetons, George Hunter, Charlie Monk, and my hero, Bernie Persson.

Any idea who paid their wages CWG? ;-)

Hiber-nation
05-09-2014, 09:10 PM

I used to follow them in the late 60s, I remember Reidar Eide, Bernie Persson, George Hunter, Bert Harkins & the Templeton brothers for the Monarchs (maybe not all at the same time) and I'm sure Ole Olssen was the star rider in the league.

--------
05-09-2014, 09:21 PM

So what did you think?

One word of warning - Sheffield were extremely poor tonight, though a win is a win.

Tomorrow against Rockets and the double-header next weekend will decide the season. Bears and Diamonds will be a lot tougher opposition.

Pray for dry weather.

Gatecrasher
05-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Just back and loved it, great night, good atmosphere and the monarchs rocked it by winning 67-27. I took som pictures and a video. My dad said he had gone 50 years back in time :greengrin
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff217/livi_hibee/Mobile%20Uploads/20140905_193050.jpg (http://s243.photobucket.com/user/livi_hibee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140905_193050.jpg.html)
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff217/livi_hibee/Mobile%20Uploads/20140905_200344.jpg (http://s243.photobucket.com/user/livi_hibee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140905_200344.jpg.html)
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff217/livi_hibee/Mobile%20Uploads/20140905_201146.jpg (http://s243.photobucket.com/user/livi_hibee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140905_201146.jpg.html)
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff217/livi_hibee/Mobile%20Uploads/20140905_203954.jpg (http://s243.photobucket.com/user/livi_hibee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140905_203954.jpg.html)

http://youtu.be/OR5U70aXI3A

Gatecrasher
05-09-2014, 09:31 PM
So what did you think?

One word of warning - Sheffield were extremely poor tonight, though a win is a win.

Tomorrow against Rockets and the double-header next weekend will decide the season. Bears and Diamonds will be a lot tougher opposition.

Pray for dry weather.
Loved it, definitely going back. Didn't know what to expect but I would recommend it to anyone looking for something a bit different to do on a Friday night, there's booze as well :thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Do they still play the black bear as the riders come out on parade? Always liked that tune.

--------
06-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Loved it, definitely going back. Didn't know what to expect but I would recommend it to anyone looking for something a bit different to do on a Friday night, there's booze as well :thumbsup:

Like I said, that was a bit of a procession - Sheffield are bottom of the Premier League this season. That said, most meetings at Armadale have been that way this year - Monarchs hold the record for an unbeaten run in competitive matches in the modern era - 24 unbeaten from the start of this season, and Cook, Worrall, Masters and Fricke are all very good riders.

Pity Worrall won't be fit for tonight - we have to beat the Rockets and then win the double-header next Friday. Good thing is that Cook, Masters and Fricke can sub for him.

You WILL find that the rules are kinda complicated but it's good fun and a close match gets really frenetic towards the end.

Glad you enjoyed it - I used to go to Old Meadowbank but when they closed it and I went off to Uni I fell out of the habit and only got back this season. The Stadium's pretty rough-and-ready, but as we've learned elsewhere recently, it's not the glossy new stadium, it's the team and the results and whether you enjoy it that counts.

Innit strange how the same folks who can't be trusted to behave at a football stadium if there's a bar in the stand can enjoy a pint at the speedway without going on the rampage?

Gatecrasher
06-09-2014, 05:44 PM
Like I said, that was a bit of a procession - Sheffield are bottom of the Premier League this season. That said, most meetings at Armadale have been that way this year - Monarchs hold the record for an unbeaten run in competitive matches in the modern era - 24 unbeaten from the start of this season, and Cook, Worrall, Masters and Fricke are all very good riders.

Pity Worrall won't be fit for tonight - we have to beat the Rockets and then win the double-header next Friday. Good thing is that Cook, Masters and Fricke can sub for him.

You WILL find that the rules are kinda complicated but it's good fun and a close match gets really frenetic towards the end.

Glad you enjoyed it - I used to go to Old Meadowbank but when they closed it and I went off to Uni I fell out of the habit and only got back this season. The Stadium's pretty rough-and-ready, but as we've learned elsewhere recently, it's not the glossy new stadium, it's the team and the results and whether you enjoy it that counts.

Innit strange how the same folks who can't be trusted to behave at a football stadium if there's a bar in the stand can enjoy a pint at the speedway without going on the rampage?
it became apparent it was too easy, as you say the place I'd a bit old but I thought that was a bit of the charm to it all to be honest. It reminded me of an old football stadium. I see there are fixtures still to be confirmed I guess for potential play offs etc, I will definitely look at going back.

--------
06-09-2014, 05:57 PM
it became apparent it was too easy, as you say the place I'd a bit old but I thought that was a bit of the charm to it all to be honest. It reminded me of an old football stadium. I see there are fixtures still to be confirmed I guess for potential play offs etc, I will definitely look at going back.

Good. (You don't see bikes flying over the airfence every night either, mind.)

Couple of links you might be interested in -

http://www.edinburghmonarchs.co/home.asp
http://speedwaygb.co/homepage

BTW - you owe me royalties. You have me on your wee bit film, and my agent will be in touch with you shortly. :greengrin

Gatecrasher
06-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Good. (You don't see bikes flying over the airfence every night either, mind.)

Couple of links you might be interested in -

http://www.edinburghmonarchs.co/home.asp
http://speedwaygb.co/homepage

BTW - you owe me royalties. You have me on your wee bit film, and my agent will be in touch with you shortly. :greengrin
that bike made my brother spill some of his pint as he was coming back from the bar.
Thanks for the links, I'll put the 5p aside for your royalties don't worry :wink:

--------
06-09-2014, 07:53 PM
that bike made my brother spill some of his pint as he was coming back from the bar.
Thanks for the links, I'll put the 5p aside for your royalties don't worry :wink:

Ach, forget it. I'm in a good mood - we've just done the Rockets, 59-36.

4 League points to the Monarchs.

Cookie-Monster totally awesome.

Strange feeling following a winning team!

Gatecrasher
06-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Ach, forget it. I'm in a good mood - we've just done the Rockets, 54-35 with one heat to go. Strange feeling following a winning team!
Nice one :thumbsup:

A huge weekend next week then. I can't make it but will keep an eye on it and maybe make it another week.

--------
07-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Nice one :thumbsup:

A huge weekend next week then. I can't make it but will keep an eye on it and maybe make it another week.

Finished 59-36 which means we get 4 points for a big away win. Second place behind Rebels with a sheaf of matches in hand.

All goes well, play-offs coming along and some big meetings.

GGTT-Monarchs! :devil:

Gatecrasher
12-09-2014, 08:26 AM
I'm going again tonight! :thumbsup:

joebakerforever
12-09-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm going again tonight again! :thumbsup:

Remember it's a double header and starts at 7pm instead of 7.30pm.

Expect a bit needle tonight with the Glasgow Tigers on as the second match :wink:

Gatecrasher
12-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Remember it's a double header and starts at 7pm instead of 7.30pm.

Expect a bit needle tonight with the Glasgow Tigers on as the second match :wink:
Should be fun, heading through soon, mon the monarchs :thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Another two big wins tonight. 59-37 v Redcar and a proper 65-29 pumping of The Weegies.

Gatecrasher
13-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Another two big wins tonight. 59-37 v Redcar and a proper 65-29 pumping of The Weegies.
It was a good night, no updates on tonight yet though.

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-09-2014, 12:35 PM
48-41 v Newcastle last night.

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-09-2014, 07:44 PM
A 54-36 win away to Glasgow secured top place in the league and first pick of opposition as we head into the Play-Offs, great effort over the last 3 days (and the season).

Gatecrasher
14-09-2014, 08:06 PM
A 54-36 win away to Glasgow secured top place in the league and first pick of opposition as we head into the Play-Offs, great effort over the last 3 days (and the season).
Great news, will be keeping an eye on play off details.:thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
14-09-2014, 09:48 PM

Same here mate - think I started in 85. Bobby Beaton was the main man, then Les signed - brilliant.

Was Scott Lamb maybe the cult hero mentioned earlier?

Don't go anymore but my old man still does.

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-09-2014, 08:46 AM
He was certainly involved back then. I remember his parents having a boozer in Dunbar (perhaps The Volunteer Arms) which was a regular stop off point for meetings with Berwick at Berrington Lough. (Nearly 30 years ago, scary stuff).

Gatecrasher
19-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Another win for the Monarchs :thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Two out of two in the play-offs now, 48-45 win @ Berwick after being 10 pts down.

Gatecrasher
20-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Two out of two in the play-offs now, 48-45 win @ Berwick after being 10 pts down.
Do you know how the play offs work? What's needed against Workington next week to make the final?

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-09-2014, 12:01 AM
Not too sure mate. A lot of the rules in the meetings seem to have changed since my Powderhall days too. Just keep winning seems to be the method they are using just now! :-)

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Monarchs won the away leg of The League Cup Final 46-44 @ Peterborough yesterday. The 2nd leg is on Friday as part of a double header with the 1st leg of The KO Cup Final v Newcastle.

--------
07-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Monarchs won the away leg of The League Cup Final 46-44 @ Peterborough yesterday. The 2nd leg is on Friday as part of a double header with the 1st leg of The KO Cup Final v Newcastle.

KO Cup SEMI-Final, mate.

We won the Premier Pairs back in the summer; we have the LC Final on Friday, leading from the first leg; the semi against Diamonds to play; and the League Playoff Final to come against the Rebels.

All this month. All this excitement feels unreal - how unlike the experience of following our poor struggling Hi-Bees! :devil:

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-10-2014, 04:23 PM
KO Cup SEMI-Final, mate.

Och, whats a semi between friends? :embarrass

--------
08-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Och, whats a semi between friends? :embarrass

Gotta beat the Diamonds, mate.

'Sides, I'm not greedy, but I'd really like the clean sweep. We're SOOOOOOOO close ....

Gatecrasher
08-10-2014, 07:27 AM
KO Cup SEMI-Final, mate.

We won the Premier Pairs back in the summer; we have the LC Final on Friday, leading from the first leg; the semi against Diamonds to play; and the League Playoff Final to come against the Rebels.

All this month. All this excitement feels unreal - how unlike the experience of following our poor struggling Hi-Bees! :devil:

Do you know when the league play off final is? I am hoping to go with my dad.

--------
08-10-2014, 09:26 AM
Do you know when the league play off final is? I am hoping to go with my dad.

Hasn't been arranged yet. It's all dependent on the weather - cannae race when it's raining.

Check the website - as soon as it's set, it'll be up on the fixtures page.

http://www.edinburghmonarchs.co/fixtures/

That's the BIG one. :pray:

--------
11-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Last night Monarchs beat Peterborough 55-38 in the second leg of the League Cup Final to win the trophy 101-82 aggregate.

Also beat Newcastle 62-27 in the first leg of the Knock-Out Cup semi. Second leg of the semi in Newcastle on Sunday.

We have one League match left at Workington on Saturday the 18th, plus the KO Cup Final (hopefully) and the League Play-off Final against Somerset to be announced.

I love it when a plan comes together ...

joebakerforever
11-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Great performance by guys in the two matches, followed by great celebrations after lifting the League Cup.

30 heats completed in 2 3/4 hours, (including a 20 min break for visitor changeover) was a credit to all the track staff & match officials:aok:

Away down to Brough Park, Newcastle, tomorrow, to hopefully see Monarchs put the KO Cup Final Semi to bed.

Gatecrasher
13-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Playing Somerset for the League on the 24/25th October, It's Armadale on the 25th

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Great performance by guys in the two matches, followed by great celebrations after lifting the League Cup.

30 heats completed in 2 3/4 hours, (including a 20 min break for visitor changeover) was a credit to all the track staff & match officials:aok:

Away down to Brough Park, Newcastle, tomorrow, to hopefully see Monarchs put the KO Cup Final Semi to bed.

A 46-44 victory @ Newcastle completed a comfortable semi-final victory that takes The Monarchs through to the final v Ipswich this Thursday and Friday.

joebakerforever
16-10-2014, 08:49 PM
And the Mighty Monarchs won 53 - 37 at Ipswich tonight in the first leg of the KO Cup final, despite Steve Worrall being absent as his partner has gone into early labour :not worth

Hopefully the boys pick up the Cup at home tomorrow after the second at Armadale (7.30 pm)

As there is no footy next Saturday (25th October), get yourself over to Armadale for the Championship Final against Somerset (7pm):aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Thats a tremdous result. What a season they are having.

Gatecrasher
17-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Can't go tonight but just booked my tickets for next week. :thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-10-2014, 11:21 PM
52-38 v Ipswich clinched victory in The KO Cup Final last night. Well done all!

Gatecrasher
23-10-2014, 12:04 PM
Anyone heading through this weekend?

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Stevie Worrall out because of a broken wrist whilst riding in a national league match, a tad annoying to say the least!

Gatecrasher
24-10-2014, 08:47 PM
Lost by 12 tonight, an achievable amount to make up tomorrow.

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-10-2014, 01:10 AM
12 pts down with 13 out of 15 last place finishes is decent, will be surprised if theres more than 6 pts in it over the two legs whoever wins.

CropleyWasGod
25-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Just back.... what a night. :cb

Gatecrasher
25-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Just back what a night! What an ending! Superb win, it didn't look like they were going to do it after heat 12.

saw a couple of Hibs jackets as well!

joebakerforever
25-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Just amazing with three heats to go we were 7 points down on aggregate and deservedly got the required 5 - 1 in the last heat to end Play-Off Champions by 1 point.

This match had everything going from ecstasy to agony, finally ending in super ecstasy.

Some thrilling, uncompromising action played out in front of a big crowd which generated an electric atmosphere.

Well done to Mighty Monarchs who won all three major club trophies this season :not worth

stevenhibs
27-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Great to see a thread on the Monarchs on here.

Just a wee fact for you here, Max Fricke lives with me and went to see us down at Kilmarnock towards the end of last season. We'll call him a Hibs fan for that fact alone. Ha ha

Sam Masters on the other hand has been to a few hearts games.

--------
28-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Great to see a thread on the Monarchs on here.

Just a wee fact for you here, Max Fricke lives with me and went to see us down at Kilmarnock towards the end of last season. We'll call him a Hibs fan for that fact alone. Ha ha

Sam Masters on the other hand has been to a few hearts games.

Totally don't care - Sammy's been magnificent for Monarchs all season. As have all the others. :not worth

Monarchs have won everything they've competed for this season and done so in style. They haven't relied on guest riders in the crucial meetings as have one or two of their rivals, and they've got the record unbeaten run in modern speedway as well. They won't equal this one for a long time to come.

And I wouldn't be at all surprised if your mate Max isn't a Grand Prix rider in three years time - up with Hancock and Kasprzak and the rest.

(If Hancock's still riding, that is. :wink:)

Gatecrasher
28-10-2014, 01:40 PM
What did you all think of the controversial? moments from the weekend? Fighting, crashing, diving... Great fun to watch but frustrating for the racers no doubt. Was the ref right to award heat 15 or should he have restarted with 3 riders?

stevenhibs
28-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Fights and arguments are all part of the night for us to be honest. I think when the boys adrenalin is pumping the way it does, things like this are bound to happen.

Yeah, he was. Pontus laid it down knowing fine and well what he was doing. When the second lap was finished with Nick nowhere near either Sam or Cookie he was right to award it.

I did a write up on the view from the pits on our Edinburgh Monarchs facebook page of heats 13, 14 and 15. You should take a look at that as not everyone gets to see just how passionate we all are too.

CropleyWasGod
28-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Fights and arguments are all part of the night for us to be honest. I think when the boys adrenalin is pumping the way it does, things like this are bound to happen.

Yeah, he was. Pontus laid it down knowing fine and well what he was doing. When the second lap was finished with Nick nowhere near either Sam or Cookie he was right to award it.

I did a write up on the view from the pits on our Edinburgh Monarchs facebook page of heats 13, 14 and 15. You should take a look at that as not everyone gets to see just how passionate we all are too.

Just read it. Great stuff :)

I haven't had a sporting experience like that in a long time. :aok:

stevenhibs
28-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Tell me about it.

When we won the knock out cup and the league cup in those two back to back weeks earlier in the month we didn't really celebrate them as much as this. We always had this in the back of our minds.

The way we won it was fairly similar to the way Man United won the champions league in 1999. I don't want to over dramatise it or that but that's as close as you'll get to comparing it.

joebakerforever
12-04-2015, 08:31 PM
Well this has been a perfect sporting weekend for me, ending at Easter Road today.:greengrin

The Mighty Monarchs started their defence of the League Cup with a convincing home win against Workington on Friday and yesterday scored an excellent 50 - 40 victory at Berwick with Craig Cook scoring as impressive a 15 point maximum as I've ever seen at Shielfield.

Happy Days

joebakerforever
11-06-2015, 11:29 PM
If you're looking for some raw meat entertainment, get yourself along to Armadale today (7.30 pm) where the Scottish Speedway derby between the Mighty Monarchs and the re-vitalised Glasgow Tigers takes place.

The new Tigers owners are reputed to have spent £1.5m on purchasing and upgrading Ashfield stadium and have also splashed the cash on revamping their team and are desperate to put one over on the Monarchs.

Expect a closer, no holds barred contest this time round.

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-07-2015, 04:35 PM
What a great start to The British GP for Craig Cook winning his opening race beating current Champion Hancock in the process.

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-07-2015, 06:37 PM
Cook misses out on a place in the semi finals by one point, sair yin!