PDA

View Full Version : Kano

gjb1875
02-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Everything quiet on the Kano front not heard anything from anyone about what his plans are. Anyone know anything

Viva_Palmeiras
02-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Everything quiet on the Kano front not heard anything from anyone about what his plans are. Anyone know anything

To keep yams in the dark.

Golden Bear
02-09-2014, 04:44 PM

Very good question. The last we heard on this Messageboard was that progress was being made and an announcement would be made next week. But that was a couple of weeks ago.

Since then our new Chief Executive seems to have become fair game for a few, let's say direct comments, so I can only presume that those in the know are aware that Kano's bid is now a dead duck.

However in the absence of any concrete information, I'm only guessing.

Juice-Terry
02-09-2014, 04:58 PM
Last time I spoke to him (which was after the Falkirk game I believe) he seemed to suggest they had joined the Supporters Direct crowd now. What that means/suggests I'm not sure. http://www.supporters-direct.org/press-release/6774-2

marinello59
02-09-2014, 05:01 PM

Paul Kane deserves a lot of credit for being upfront about what he was trying to achieve (51% fan ownership) and standing up and providing leadership. The last public announcement from him was to remind us that his group were still there and they would provide further detail in due course.
I really hope the silence since then does not mean that it has proved impossible to put a formal bid together. If it has failed at least he tried.

NAE NOOKIE
02-09-2014, 06:03 PM
I am a big supporter of Kano's initiative .................. But it appears that our owner who is nae daftie has played a blinder with the old confidentiality clause. He is entitled to feel smug about how clever he has been ..... just as much as the fans of the club he owns are entitled to feel disrespected by his neglect of the club they love and his refusal to talk about it.