PDA

View Full Version : Penny pinching will cost us.....Again.

Brooster
02-09-2014, 07:19 AM
This seems to be the new motto from this once proud club.

McIntosh
02-09-2014, 07:26 AM

Correct - you get what you pay for or not as the case maybe!!!!

.Sean.
02-09-2014, 07:47 AM
I'm walking about work with a face like a skelped arse. I'm fuming. Been said a million times on this messageboard, the fans are doing and have done all that can be expected of them and the board aren't doing theres. You can't keep asking us to pump money into a sinking ship for absolute zero return. Crowds are dwindling and the supporters who are staying away (and after 5 years of what's not even been as good as mediocre who can blame them?) will be much harder to entice back than they've been to lose. Totally taking the piss out of the blind faith of supporters. Untried kids and freebies at a time when quality was required to get out the league is the last thing we needed. Kiss goodbye to promotion and say hello to another 2 or 3 years in this league.

Farmer, Petrie and Dempster, away and **** yourselves. Shameful. Zero ambition and its killing Hibs.

Bostonhibby
02-09-2014, 07:59 AM

Continues to save me a fortune as I watch from afar and wait for the talk to begin to resemble deeds.

Am worried about the direction we are actually taking now as it seems at odds with the declared aim, but hey, Rod had a 5 year plan that got us to where we are now.