PDA

View Full Version : Jake and Dylan

Iain G
02-09-2014, 02:18 AM
Welcome to Hibs guys and looking forward to seeing what you can do for us this season.

Good luck :gwa::flag:

Hannah_hfc
02-09-2014, 07:34 AM
Despite being one of the many disappointed in certain roles and requirements of the team not sorted I don't want to write these guys off at all. Both come from good clubs afterall so they must have some talent! Hopefully they won't read what the fans have been saying and think it's directly aimed at them.

Good luck to both, and please try give us your best when you pull on that green jersey every week!

PeterboroHibee
02-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Yeah welcome to the club to both of them. I think Sinclair will be a good signing, and will definitely add pace to the team. Im a bit unsure about McGeouch, he seems to have a fairly high reputation without ever having done much to earn it in my opinion. This move will certainly give him the opportunity to show what he can do! Ill also be interested to see where he will play (most likely in behind the striker?).

worcesterhibby
02-09-2014, 08:12 AM
I started a thread questioning why we have signed Jake…I would just like to point out on here that I have only done that because I really felt we needed a direct replacement for Farid.

i wish Jake all the best and pray he has what it takes…in fact here is a message directly to YOU JAKE SINCLAIR

…Never forget you come from an EPL team with the best academy in the UK..maybe the world !!

You are fast, skilful and brimming with confidence

you will rip the backside out of the pedestrian, part time, one footed chumps who call themselves footballers at Scottish Championship level. Give them no respect, run at them, humiliate them, bamboozle them, smash the ball in the net and then laugh at them. Make yourself the most feared player in this league. DEMAND the ball from your Hibs colleagues, refuse to take the easy option of passing backwards.

Show everyone back at Southampton that you are the next Oxlaid-Chamberlain, The new Theo Walcott, the new Gareth Bale. Score so many goals in this league that there are calls for you to be in the England squad…score hat-tricks…score double hat tricks..score so many goals that they feature your story on talk sport…on Five live..on SSN.

Blow us away with your lack of fear

Make us sing your name

Be the stuff of legend !!!!!

LancsHibs
02-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Welcome to both lads, I hope that they can step up to the fight very quickly!

Spike Mandela
02-09-2014, 08:18 AM
Poor young guys will be coming into a poisonous atmosphere from the stands. As soon as they (inevitably) make a mistake or show the merest hint of having a poor game they will drowned in a chorus of displeasure.

It's not these guys fault the Hibs team is where it's at and the only thing that's going to develop is, not their talents, but how to deal with disaffected crowds.

Pat 0-7
02-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Poor young guys will be coming into a poisonous atmosphere from the stands. As soon as they (inevitably) make a mistake or show the merest hint of having a poor game they will drowned in a chorus of displeasure.

It's not these guys fault the Hibs team is where it's at and the only thing that's going to develop is, not their talents, but how to deal with disaffected crowds.

This.

We really need to give these guys some encouragement and a chance to prove what they can do.

Hibby Gav
02-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Welcome to Hibs guys...thanks for coming to try and help us ....

ggtth

flash
02-09-2014, 09:56 AM

If that happens then we don't deserve a team worth watching.

Smartie
02-09-2014, 10:03 AM

Or maybe they could do what Farid did - take the initiative and give us something to shout about early on to get us onside?

Challenge for every high ball, keep their composure in front of goal when the chances come, rally the fans when it gets a bit quiet and not let their heads go down when things aren't going their way.

We are crying out for someone to lift us. It's an opportunity for these chaps, not a burden.

Worcesterhibby has the right idea.