PDA

View Full Version : Underwhelmed

mcfly
01-09-2014, 10:33 PM
no experienced striker.

Sorry hibs. this isn't good enough. Tell me just who is going to score the goals we need??

You charged us premier league prices for a 2nd div product - we are not fools and will vote with our feet.

Just where is the ambition? From where I sit there is none

We deserve so much better.

kaimendhibs
01-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Disgusted!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.H.F.C
01-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Underwhelmed, naw. Raging, aye.

Not because of today. We've had 3 full months since relegation and failed to have a proper squad in place. Should have known it'd be like this when it took two bloody weeks to sack Butcher.

mentalhibee
01-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Hibs support mugged off again.

mutley
01-09-2014, 10:39 PM
You beat me to it, is this the worst transfer day business ever from hibs? 2 loanees and no deadwood shifted.

Orchard_Hibs
01-09-2014, 10:41 PM
What a f***ing croc of s**** our football club is, people in charge couldn't give s f***. Why should we?

Dalkeith Hibee
01-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Season ticket money banked and Stubbs doesnt have a pot to piss in. Shambolic behaviour by Dempster. Absolutely fed up

McIntosh
01-09-2014, 10:42 PM
piss poor

SteveHFC
01-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Can i get a refund on my ST after these changes we were promised never happened

The Harp Awakes
01-09-2014, 10:49 PM
Yep, looks like we're stuffed.

No evidence that we've learned the lessons of recent years in not preparing properly for the new season. What do Hibs directors and officials actually do all close season while other Clubs strengthen their squads:rolleyes:

Scouse Hibee
01-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Mugged by Hibs.

ekhibee
01-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Although I've always been dead against it in my own working life, it might be an idea to put all the directors and officials at Hibs on zero contracts. That way they only get paid when they actually deliver.

Jones28
01-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Mugged by Hibs.

Again.

southern hibby
01-09-2014, 11:06 PM
I really am thinking about handing season ticket I'n to Hibs tomorrow with letter explaining that I feel lied to and hoodwinked into buying a season ticket with promises of quality.

Couple of loan signings I'n that's going to change everything. Well here's my idea. Why can't the board be
F---ing loan signings that way when they do things like this to us we can ship them back to where they came from rather than keeping their incompetence at ER.

GGTTH

mutley
01-09-2014, 11:12 PM
I bought my ST on the early bird, total blind faith, I will keep it and use it as much as I can this season, but this is definitely my last one. I can't take this crap any more, I spend on everything to help the club and they just turn round and dump on you from a higher hight than the seagulls at ER.

Just had enough. End of.

The Harp Awakes
01-09-2014, 11:20 PM
I bought my ST on the early bird, total blind faith, I will keep it and use it as much as I can this season, but this is definitely my last one. I can't take this crap any more, I spend on everything to help the club and they just turn round and dump on you from a higher hight than the seagulls at ER.

Just had enough. End of.

Feel the same mate. Had a season ticket every year since I was a bairn and now have zero motivation to go to the games this season let alone renew for next season. Canny believe it's come to this. New faces at the Club but still the same old story - Hibs continue to be run by a bunch of losers.

Boyle89
01-09-2014, 11:28 PM
I feel for the ST holders. I'm a walk up and I'm raging. I cant imagine how ST holders feel having paid all that money to be presented with this... Just have to hope this sinclair boy plays like stokes did at falkirk.

frazeHFC
01-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Annoyed? Yes. Surpised? No.

ekhibee
01-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Feel the same mate. Had a season ticket every year since I was a bairn and now have zero motivation to go to the games this season let alone renew for next season. Canny believe it's come to this. New faces at the Club but still the same old story - Hibs continue to be run by a bunch of losers.
Me too.I've been out of work for over a year and a half now, but did decide to take advantage of the payment plan this year. As I live in the west it's extra to travel on top of the £400+ I'm paying for my season ticket. They've made all sorts of comments to try and sell season tickets, they always do, but this must be a new low.

SteveHFC
01-09-2014, 11:34 PM
I feel for the ST holders. I'm a walk up and I'm raging. I cant imagine how ST holders feel having paid all that money to be presented with this... Just have to hope this sinclair boy plays like stokes did at falkirk.

I'm ****ing raging mate. If i knew this was gonna happen i wouldn't have bothered renewing. Think this will be my last year as a ST holder. We were promised so many changes this summer but we have received **** all changes. Nothing has ****ing changed at Hibs. Really thought that would happen this summer but nope it didn't because we still have that muppet as chairman and his tightness is beyond pathetic. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the club will sleep well tonight knowing they've robbed supporters £405 for a ST off us to sign 4 players on permanent contracts and the rest on loan deals.

snooky
01-09-2014, 11:37 PM
It'll be interesting to see how LD tries to defend the indefensible tomorrow & Wednesday.

This transfer window has depicted a total surrender by Hibs.

:dead:

Boyle89
01-09-2014, 11:45 PM
I'm ****ing raging mate. If i knew this was gonna happen i wouldn't have bothered renewing. Think this will be my last year as a ST holder. We were promised so many changes this summer but we have received **** all changes. Nothing has ****ing changed at Hibs. Really thought that would happen this summer but nope it didn't because we still have that muppet as chairman and his tightness is beyond pathetic. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the club will sleep well tonight knowing they've robbed supporters £405 for a ST off us to sign 4 players on permanent contracts and the rest on loan deals.
I don't blame you. Every ST holder that either renewed or got one again or for the first time should be given a medal. There is only so much people can take. As if paying premiership prices for 1st division football isn't bad enough we now look like staying in this division for at least 2 seasons. I thought freezing the prices was supposed to give us the best chance of coming straight back up?! Once again it seems as though the board are happy with where we are which is a ****ing travesty!!

staunchhibby
01-09-2014, 11:48 PM
At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask

J-C
01-09-2014, 11:52 PM

The signing of Allan and farid were 3 very good signing, both quality but when we were really crying out for someone like Griffiths or a biggish name we get in 2 laons, one an unproven youngster and the other a Celtic reject. We still have the worst captain I can ever remember at ER, an over the hill striker who's inablity to score is frightening and I don't know if the 6 foot odds canny jump/run or do anything OTJ are still at the club.

I was going to get a season ticket and when Allan and Farid signed I almost did, then decided to wait and realised paying at the gate was working out the same and getting a decent seat is easy just now, I think I'll even struggle to motivate myself to pay at the gate this season, I'm beginning to feel done with Hibs right now.

Onion
02-09-2014, 04:10 AM
The signing of Allan and farid were 3 very good signing, both quality but when we were really crying out for someone like Griffiths or a biggish name we get in 2 laons, one an unproven youngster and the other a Celtic reject. We still have the worst captain I can ever remember at ER, an over the hill striker who's inablity to score is frightening and I don't know if the 6 foot odds canny jump/run or do anything OTJ are still at the club.

I was going to get a season ticket and when Allan and Farid signed I almost did, then decided to wait and realised paying at the gate was working out the same and getting a decent seat is easy just now, I think I'll even struggle to motivate myself to pay at the gate this season, I'm beginning to feel done with Hibs right now.

Same here. I didn't renew but would have done had they managed to bring back LG - not because I think we can win the league but in response to Hibs showing a modicum of ambition, pride and drive. As it is, looks like the club is still reeling from relegation and being run in a Petrie-like manner, despite the "winds of change". Sad days indeed.

BroxburnHibee
02-09-2014, 04:58 AM
Same old tactics from petrie and the fans fall for it yet again

E10 Rifle
02-09-2014, 05:16 AM
We're doomed:sofa:

kevo1875
02-09-2014, 05:17 AM
Won't be using my season ticket for rest of season ..I'm finished with the lies ..

Brooster
02-09-2014, 05:43 AM
What a con. Last season's sub standard players are still featuring prominently and under performing. Get them out! The instant return of Stevenson after suspension at the expense of Booth who had two good games and linked up well with Kennedy was almost the straw that broke the camel's back for me. In footballing terms its a no competition between these two left backs. If Hibs have given up the ghost and resigned themselves to at least two seasons in this league they should've told us. Penny pinching will cost us....again.

NorthNorfolkHFC
02-09-2014, 05:51 AM
What a con. Last season's sub standard players are still featuring prominently and under performing. Get them out! The instant return of Stevenson after suspension at the expense of Booth who had two good games and linked up well with Kennedy was almost the straw that broke the camel's back for me. In footballing terms its a no competition between these two left backs. If Hibs have given up the ghost and resigned themselves to at least two seasons in this league they should've told us. Penny pinching will cost us....again.

Exactly how I feel. Consistent lies and lack of ambition. I used to love going to Easter Road, I'm beginning to resent it now.

Pedantic_Hibee
02-09-2014, 05:54 AM
I've been paying at the gate this season but that well of blind faith has dried up after yesterday. Two loan signings after the start we've had? Nah, you're alright......

Shafted once again by an ill-organised, ill-informed, settling-for-mediocrity, empty-rhetoric-spouting board of directors.

I'll just spend £22 on coupons instead.

mcfly
02-09-2014, 06:08 AM
It really is a disgrace.

No ambition at the club at all. I would say though that it's not the new young players or Alan Stubbs fault so we must get behind the team ( well whoever turns up)

Any anger must be directed straight at the directors box.

JimBHibees
02-09-2014, 06:22 AM
The biggest problem isn't really the players that have come in it is the complete junk we are left with. For guys like Heffernan and Craig to still be here after delivering nothing is incredible. The Hibs young players also IMO need to lift the performance level as to me they have a real loser mentality compared to Hearts young players. No doubt they will be girning about the young loan players being brought in however it is up to them to show they are better. Whoever sanctioned a 4 year deal for Handling really does need shot.

02-09-2014, 05:58 PM
You beat me to it, is this the worst transfer day business ever from hibs? 2 loanees and no deadwood shifted.

Quite possibly - might have been slightly forgivable if we hadn't just been relegated but the fact that it comes after one of the worst seasons in our history is unacceptable. Absolute joke.