PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Tickets

Danderhall Hibs
31-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Does anyone know how to get tickets for Anfield? Do I need to register? What type of membership would be best for going a couple of times a year?

Scouse Hibee
31-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Does anyone know how to get tickets for Anfield? Do I need to register? What type of membership would be best for going a couple of times a year?

It's pretty difficult mate, I've got a membership and haven't managed to get any tickets in the sale for members this season so far, the next release of sale for members tickets is January and even then I'm not guaranteed to get them.

Danderhall Hibs
31-08-2014, 01:24 PM
It's pretty difficult mate, I've got a membership and haven't managed to get any tickets in the sale for members this season so far, the next release of sale for members tickets is January and even then I'm not guaranteed to get them.

Cheers - my daughters taking an interest in Liverpool so I thought I'd try and get down to let her see them in the flesh.

Might be easier to get tickets for an "away" game in the home end?

Danderhall Hibs
31-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Scouse - is that the £35 adult membership you're talking about?

NAE NOOKIE
31-08-2014, 01:25 PM

I cant remember what the scheme is called, but I have got tickets for Goodison a couple of times where season ticket holders who cant make a game sell their seat back to the club and the club sell a ticket for the seat on a first come first served basis. I think most EPL clubs operate this system.

Up the Toffees :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
31-08-2014, 01:27 PM
Scouse - is that the £35 adult membership you're talking about?

No I have the light membership, think it was £25.99

Scouse Hibee
31-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Cheers - my daughters taking an interest in Liverpool so I thought I'd try and get down to let her see them in the flesh.

Yes have done the same for a few games Sunderland was pretty easy to get.

Danderhall Hibs
31-08-2014, 01:29 PM
I cant remember what the scheme is called, but I have got tickets for Goodison a couple of times where season ticket holders who cant make a game sell their seat back to the club and the club sell a ticket for the seat on a first come first served basis. I think most EPL clubs operate this system.

Up the Toffees :greengrin

The derby at Goodisons on her birthday next year so I considered that game. No idea if it's easier to get tickets for Goodisons though?

Danderhall Hibs
31-08-2014, 01:30 PM
No I have the light membership, think it was £25.99

Thanks mate - I'll have a look at the membership options.

Scouse Hibee
31-08-2014, 01:30 PM
The derby at Goodisons on her birthday next year so I considered that game. No idea if it's easier to get tickets for Goodisons though?

I would say no chance mate, I have people in Liverpool who sometime get me tickets but the Derby is tough.

Danderhall Hibs
31-08-2014, 01:42 PM
I would say no chance mate, I have people in Liverpool who sometime get me tickets but the Derby is tough.

My mates went down a few years ago on a 50 odds eater so I assumed there were tickets flying about!

They'll no doubt move it to a Monday night for tv anyway!

Scouse Hibee
31-08-2014, 01:45 PM
My mates went down a few years ago on a 50 odds eater so I assumed there were tickets flying about!

They'll no doubt move it to a Monday night for tv anyway!

There's a Liverpool supporters club in Edinburgh - Auld Reekie Reds, my lad was fortunate enough to get a ticket for the West Brom game in their draw.

silverhibee
31-08-2014, 02:00 PM

Me and my lad went to see Liverpool vs Fulham last season and went in the away end, would be your best chance or maybe Newcastle or Sunderland home end when they play Liverpool.

silverhibee
31-08-2014, 02:03 PM

My lad went to see Everton vs Man Utd last season as well, pretty sure it was a bus that left from the Hibs club, all inclusive thing, bus ticket and hotel.

Scouse Hibee
31-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Yes you can buy a package for most games, pretty pricey though especially as my accommodation and grub is already free :greengrin

SteveHFC
31-08-2014, 02:17 PM
Would love to go to Anfield for a game.

silverhibee
31-08-2014, 02:24 PM

I got a programme for you at the last Liverpool game, sure you begged for one. :greengrin

Pete
31-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Go to Easter Road instead. :thumbsup:

SteveHFC
31-08-2014, 02:29 PM
I got a programme for you at the last Liverpool game, sure you begged for one. :greengrin

And you still haven't given it to me. I'll send you my address the now :D

Danderhall Hibs
31-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Go to Easter Road instead. :thumbsup:

We do - this is in addition.

Andy Bee
31-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Viagogo do the ticket exchange deal for some Premiership clubs but it doesn't seem to list Liverpool tickets. :dunno:

duffers
31-08-2014, 06:46 PM
There's a Liverpool supporters club in Edinburgh - Auld Reekie Reds, my lad was fortunate enough to get a ticket for the West Brom game in their draw.

I think they have closed to new members at the moment as they had too many signed up.. Thankfully I was fortunate enough to get tickets for the villa game a week on Saturday. The ticket system is a bit of a joke though

The_Exile
31-08-2014, 06:59 PM
We went down twice a few years back, first time we got tickets in the Anfield Road end and second time we had to go down the hospitality route as it was too hard trying to get regular tickets.

NAE NOOKIE
31-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Hope all these EPL love ins are happening when Hibs are away ..... mine always do http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif

3pm
31-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Went to Newcastle v Liverpool. Brilliant.

2-0 for the Toon. Reina red carded, Enrique in goals and Carroll ****ed off up lithe tunnel in the huff after Kenny Dal subbed him!

Half 1 kick off on the Sunday....it was bouncing!

Nakedmanoncrack
02-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Off at a tangent, but there is a Merseyside connection;
Going to be in Liverpool this weekend, looking for somewhere decent to watch Germany v Scotland on Sunday night, any recommendations?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-09-2014, 10:22 PM

Unreal. Stadium tour is amazing aswell! :agree:

Torto7062
03-09-2014, 05:32 AM
Are they on facebook or twitter mate ?

Scouse Hibee
03-09-2014, 06:34 AM
Are they on facebook or twitter mate ?
Both mate and have a website.

SanFranHibs
03-09-2014, 06:51 AM

I think they are giving 7,000 freebies away for St. Gerrards Day. :duck:

Scouse Hibee
03-09-2014, 07:22 AM
I think they are giving 7,000 freebies away for St. Gerrards Day. :duck:
Not sure if I deserve to be in Stevie G's presence!

eezyrider
03-09-2014, 08:30 AM

If you don't mind paying over the odds there's always companies like Ticketline - no idea what they're like though.

http://www.footballticketline.com/7900-buy-premier-league-liverpool-vs-aston-villa-football-tickets

EZ

Love the Green
03-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Not sure if I deserve to be in Stevie G's presence!

Just a bit of banter to while the morning away

was that the great Steve G who nearly won a EPLchampions medal last season, was invisible at the world cup, slipped on hois arse against Chelsea and was chasing CITY shadows last Monday.
Couldnae lace pat stantons boots

"keep the faith"

SanFranHibs
03-09-2014, 10:16 AM

was that the great Steve G who nearly won a EPLchampions medal last season, was invisible at the world cup, slipped on hois arse against Chelsea and was chasing CITY shadows last Monday.

"keep the faith"

Yes, but he was awarded the MBE as it was thought he deserved one English Title.

Dobosz83
03-09-2014, 10:17 AM
I went to see the Reds for my 30th last year. They were playing Sunderland at The Stadium of Light that day so were away from home. There was no chance of tickets in the Liverpool end but got them easily for the home end. When Suarez secured the 3-1 near the end I did let out a YES! Thankfully no Mackems took offence.

Anyway, Anfield is another story for tickets. Total nightmare. Thought about getting a membership but you can only buy a single ticket and for limited EPL games.

jdships
03-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Have been a 'Pool supporter since the late 1940's when my uncle played for them, while another relative played in '70/80's.
I attended Annfield twice a year for many many years , almost a pilgrammage ! , but in 2014 have not been successful in twelve requests for a ticket.:rolleyes:
At nearly 83 looks as though its going to be the TV for this " fan" from now on :greengrin:wink:

Walk On ,Walk On etc !!!!!

Bad Martini
03-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Been to Anfield a few times and managed to get tickets for our recent Europa League games and a few other friendlies/charity games too.

Actually, I was the Celebration of the 96...almost wet myself when the home team (natuarally managed by the King, the greatest human being ever to have lived who was of this world, bar none :greengrin) had a forward three of Dalglish, Rush and Fowler all at once :greengrin

Big Molby being enticed to shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot from just outside his own 18 yard box and the obligatory (if good natured) boooooo once or twice for THE Michael Owen...twas a braw day and to see the King in red and white at 63 was the ****.

Anyways, fancards are the best way to have a chance but if you want to guarantee tickets, save some mullah and get (either) hospilality (whcih starts from the Bootroom which isnt THAT expensive) or go for a package which includes travel/hotel and IS expensive...there are ways to see all games though it's never cheap.

I do remember enjoying the moment when the mutants started singing something about our recent prowess and the entire Kop almost started laughing at the pub team from ****knowswheresville ... then promptly dumped them out the cup, in SPITE of Reina :rolleyes:

WALK ON...

Torto7062
03-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Both mate and have a website.

Thanks found it......

Scouse Hibee
03-09-2014, 12:54 PM

"keep the faith"

Haha can't really offer an argument mate as I know **** all of Stanton, that's a fact not a dig!