PDA

View Full Version : We need a lift

Allan45
31-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Loosing can be infectious and I must say, we are struggling with who we have as a team. The dross has been here for so long now.

Hibs are rock bottom since the first day we played football, and need to get up so quickly now.

hopefully we can get 2 quality players in and get rid of professional footballers who can not even be bothered to fight for the club. No enthusiasm and lack of footballing ability are what some of our first team players possess today.

I and nearly every fan wants a winning team on the pitch, so we need a lift in buying quality to get us fighting for this Championship.

Frustrated at at how this club has died, please spend money and get us back winning at home and getting results away.

Im hoping we all can get a lift.......:cb

Borderhibbie76
31-08-2014, 12:06 PM
I would be delighted to see Liam Craig shown the door tomoro...awful player who thinks he is so much bettee than he actually is...his exit would give me a huge lift!! Sadly it won't happen tho...

yankyhibby
31-08-2014, 03:29 PM
I would be delighted to see Liam Craig shown the door tomoro...awful player who thinks he is so much bettee than he actually is...his exit would give me a huge lift!! Sadly it won't happen tho...
You're not alone in wanting this

snooky
31-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Re. needing a lift.
See yon rocket section that took the Apollos into orbit.
Something about that size might just about do it.

yankyhibby
31-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Re. needing a lift.
See yon rocket section that took the Apollos into orbit.
Something about that size might just about do it.

A rocket up the rear end of our players would be welcome.

jacomo
31-08-2014, 06:25 PM
We need more new players. I like Stubbs' ideas but he doesn't have the right tools to work with.

31-08-2014, 06:35 PM

Sadly i have to agree. When Liam Craig first came to hibs I thought we had found ourselves a really good player with good captains attitude. That lasted until about January, ever since then he's looked a far far cry from the player I first thought he was. An absolute imposter, who spends most of his time shouting in the refs face rather than trying rally and lift the team like a captain should be doing. Waste of a jersey.