PDA

View Full Version : Cannon fodder.

H18 SFR
30-08-2014, 07:30 PM
There has been a lot of posting here in recent weeks about negativity or the need to be positive. I've refrained from sharing my thoughts on our terrible start to the season. No ifs, no buts, having analysed the start to this season, we are never promotion material and are highly likely relegation material. Fact.

Canongatehibs
30-08-2014, 07:37 PM
There has been a lot of posting here in recent weeks about negativity or the need to be positive. I've refrained from sharing my thoughts on our terrible start to the season. No ifs, no buts, having analysed the start to this season, we are never promotion material and are highly likely relegation material. Fact.

Absolutely correct.

We'll be away to the likes of Forfar and East Stirlingshire before you know it.

You have to admire Hibs' 20 year Business Plan.

Rod, you genius.

Fergus52
30-08-2014, 07:48 PM

ah yes, the return of the .net "FACT" being used in seriousness :thumbsup:

oh how i've missed it.

It backs up your point really well btw :aok:

H18 SFR
30-08-2014, 07:53 PM
ah yes, the return of the .net "FACT" being used in seriousness :thumbsup:

oh how i've missed it.

It backs up your point really well btw :aok:

Cheers mate, finally something positive on here.

Fergus52
30-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Cheers mate, finally something positive on here.

if you want positivity then in all honesty I completely disagree with your post;

we will be nowehere near the relegation places come the end of the season.

with the squad as it is, including Farid's injury, the best we can hope for is a play-off place.

However if the right signings come in I still think we can do well in this league.

H18 SFR
30-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Relegation playoff?

Joe6-2
30-08-2014, 08:04 PM
if you want positivity then in all honesty I completely disagree with your post;

with the squad as it is, including Farid's injury, the best we can hope for is a play-off place.

However if the right signings come in I still think we can do well in this league.

Wish I shared your optimism, but season after season mine has been diminished to the point of despair, how much more can the fans take.
It just gets worse, and just when you think it can't, we are let down again! :-(

Centre Hawf
30-08-2014, 08:11 PM

We're absolutely ***** mate. We're not getting the play-offs and we won't do well not with this squad of players.

Mikey09
30-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Relegation playoff?

Dont you have another forum you should be talking ***** on with Craigieboy and his pals..... :aok:

Famous Fiver
30-08-2014, 08:18 PM
If other teams in this league (Falkirk, Alloa etc) want it more get some of these hungry players signed!!!!!

Forza Fred
30-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Wish I shared your optimism, but season after season mine has been diminished to the point of despair, how much more can the fans take.
It just gets worse, and just when you think it can't, we are let down again! :-(

Pre season scrolling through the posts I identified that myself, Blackpool Hibs and Bolton Hibees among others, thought we'd struggle to make the play offs due to the current squad, but did not totally discount the possibility.

We are as bad now as we were then, so I guess nothing has changed as far as we are concerned.

I guess what has changed is the realisation by others that we were never as good as they thought, or hoped.

H18 SFR
30-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Dont you have another forum you should be talking ***** on with Craigieboy and his pals..... :aok:

No idea, feel free to post a link and I'll have a look.

Mikey09
30-08-2014, 08:25 PM
No idea, feel free to post a link and I'll have a look.

Just log in with yer user name and password.....

H18 SFR
30-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Just log in with yer user name and password.....

I've no idea what you are talking about? What is the thread title?

Iain G
30-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Pre season scrolling through the posts I identified that myself, Blackpool Hibs and Bolton Hibees among others, thought we'd struggle to make the play offs due to the current squad, but did not totally discount the possibility.

We are as bad now as we were then, so I guess nothing has changed as far as we are concerned.

I guess what has changed is the realisation by others that we were never as good as they thought, or hoped.

Congratulations! Your "told you I was right" badge is in the post....