PDA

View Full Version : 40 days!!

theonlywayisup
30-08-2014, 06:59 PM
No not the film! The next AGM is likely to be held in 40 days (ish).

What should be planned to put pressure on the club to 'do the right thing', whatever that may be?

The previous ones, the accounts are accepted, followed by a pretty tame Q&A session. Usually Rod, squirms his way past the difficult question.

So what is being planned at the next one?

theonlywayisup
30-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Sorry, meant to add. Alloa! FFS Alloa

Pretty Boy
30-08-2014, 07:00 PM
There should be a screaming mob with pitch forks and flaming torches outside screaming for Rods head. He has overseen the descent into this mess and led us to the point were the finances are so bad we can't bring in enough quality to fix it.

But there won't be and it will be the same as every other AGM.

SlickShoes
30-08-2014, 07:01 PM
I have no idea, we are asked to support the team and we do, it doesn't work we get stuffed by part timers.

We have watched year on year worse and worse performances and I'm at the point of barely caring.

It's clear nothing we say or do can effect any change at the top level of hibs and no amount of support will get our team winning on the park.

What's left?

Forza Fred
30-08-2014, 07:03 PM
I have no idea, we are asked to support the team and we do, it doesn't work we get stuffed by part timers.

We have watched year on year worse and worse performances and I'm at the point of barely caring.

It's clear nothing we say or do can effect any change at the top level of hibs and no amount of support will get our team winning on the park.

What's left?

But look at the infrastructure!