PDA

View Full Version : Typical hibs

The_Horde
30-08-2014, 05:49 PM
Leave it too late to sack a manager.

Leave it too long hiring new manager.

New manager has no clue what current players are like when it comes down to the real stuff and has to learn for himself but it's then far too late to get rid and start again.

We start the season with an incomplete squad who are still trying to get used to the new system and how their new team mates play.

Go into a derby with incomplete squad and get beat - giving them confidence and momentum and booting ourselves in the baws. We also lose our most influential centre back to injury.

Next match arrives and the players are scared of their own shadows again putting us even further behind.

The squad is still incomplete and haven't managed to get the cohesion required. We also find ourselves 9 points behind where we want to be. Pumped by Alloa and our only goal threat stretchered off.

Winds of change? More like wind and pish.

The_Horde
30-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Say we complete our squad tomorrow and Monday. How long will it take until they're working as a team? And will we be able to get the wins both home and away to build the momentum we need?

I think we've already left it too late.

Centre Hawf
30-08-2014, 07:48 PM
They say the sequel is never as good as the original. But each season seems to be an even bigger disaster than the last.

Joe6-2
30-08-2014, 08:26 PM
They say the sequel is never as good as the original. But each season seems to be an even bigger disaster than the last.
I'm terrified of where we are heading! After 46 years of following this club i'v never felt so worried, and there's been some real lows in that time, a few highs too, tho not enough!!!