PDA

View Full Version : Players leaving the pitch

Hibeewilly
30-08-2014, 05:11 PM
If Liam Craig was as quick about the pitch as he was when he left it at full time...............!!!!! I didnt see one Hibs player clap us at the end. Correct me if Im wrong though!! ****ing atrocious and as Captain Craig should hang his head in shame

Borderhibbie76
30-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Dont think ive ever disliked a hibs player as much im my life...he saunters round the pitch doing f### all and he thinks he is pele or something. Worst Hibs capt ever...get him emptied Stubbs before Monday!

leggeto
30-08-2014, 05:34 PM
He should be the last player to leave,all the players will be hurting but not as much as us,hopefully he will leave and free up a wage for some business to be done in the 11th hour

Gettin' Auld
30-08-2014, 05:38 PM
If Liam Craig was as quick about the pitch as he was when he left it at full time...............!!!!! I didnt see one Hibs player clap us at the end. Correct me if Im wrong though!! ****ing atrocious and as Captain Craig should hang his head in shame

I've always thought that the players should be told to go over to the fans at the end of every game, win, lose or draw.

They'd be quick enough to come over and enjoy the plaudits for a win, make the ****ers come over and take the pelters when they lose too, rather than scurry off up the tunnel and hide away.

It might even get a wee bit more effort out of them on the pitch too.

Baldy Foghorn
30-08-2014, 05:40 PM
A few had the gall to fall to their knees, after that pathetic performance......:rolleyes:

Dalkeith Hibee
30-08-2014, 05:41 PM
I wish Liam Craig would get to ****. Its disgraceful he was ever and is hibs captain. Sounds like today he has yet again run off into hiding. He is good at that

Badabing
30-08-2014, 05:43 PM
I wasn't there but why if this is true why did Stubbs allow it? He should have been over with them and if we are truly in this together, Leanne as well.

emerald green
30-08-2014, 05:47 PM
I've always thought that the players should be told to go over to the fans at the end of every game, win, lose or draw.

They'd be quick enough to come over and enjoy the plaudits for a win, make the ****ers come over and take the pelters when they lose too, rather than scurry off up the tunnel and hide away.

It might even get a wee bit more effort out of them on the pitch too.

:agree: Yet there are posters on these threads who argue that the fans should never boo, criticise, heckle, whatever, these players who continue to disappoint and perform poorly on a regular basis.

What would these posters have the supporters do following this latest embarrassing result, against a part-time team at that? Applaud?

tamig
30-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Bring back Budgie. That is all.

The Beastie Bus
30-08-2014, 05:50 PM

Jordon Forster was the only one who did applaud, albeit with his head down

Gala Foxes
30-08-2014, 05:54 PM
with a few, and I mean a few, exceptions they are a team of half hearted imposters. Alloa wanted the win more and showed more committment and more skill / tactical awareness.

superfurryhibby
30-08-2014, 06:15 PM

Forster played well today. The rest were embarassingly bad. Shocking display. I fear for us.

southsider
30-08-2014, 06:25 PM
First time we have lost a league game to Alloa since 1935. Petrie GTF.

Albanian Hibs
30-08-2014, 06:25 PM
I hate Liam Craig.

cabbageandribs1875
30-08-2014, 06:36 PM
First time we have lost a league game to Alloa since 1935. Petrie GTF.

it gets worse, it was actually 1923 the last time Alloa beat us in a league game, which just happens to have been the first meeting between the teams

P.S. absolutely agree with petrie GTF

Pete
30-08-2014, 06:48 PM
with a few, and I mean a few, exceptions they are a team of half hearted imposters. Alloa wanted the win more and showed more committment and more skill / tactical awareness.

That is totally and utterly unacceptable.

In any other business there would be dismissals and resignations.

marinello59
30-08-2014, 07:04 PM
A few had the gall to fall to their knees, after that pathetic performance......:rolleyes:

Dingwall style? Losers.

snedzuk
30-08-2014, 07:55 PM

...and Gray - I hung back to watch them all troop off for this very reason and it was indeed these two that acknowledged the (long suffering) fans.

eastcoasthibby
30-08-2014, 08:01 PM

Sam Stanton also applauded despite being nearest to the jeering disgruntled crowd.

eastcoasthibby
30-08-2014, 08:08 PM
poor poor showing today......we are so lightweight and lacking in character, I really wonder what the ***** is wrong with our players and not just this lot !! no physicality or pace and worst of all no commitment for a full 90 minutes in every game.

Iain G
30-08-2014, 08:44 PM
it gets worse, it was actually 1923 the last time Alloa beat us in a league game, which just happens to have been the first meeting between the teams

So this wasn't an unexpected result then :wink:

yankyhibby
30-08-2014, 09:07 PM

This is the bit that is hard to accept but oh, so true.

The Harp Awakes
30-08-2014, 09:32 PM

Half hearted is a good description of our performanes in the first 4 league games of the season. The players are far too willing to accept defeat and the soft underbelly from previous seasons still exists. Too many players unwilling to step up and fight for the jersey and just gong through the motions.

Just like winning, defeat becomes a habit and young players like Harris and Handling, look to me as if they are trying to hide every time they play.

SMAXXA
30-08-2014, 09:40 PM
I couldn't give a toss if they trooped off, I would be embarrassed to go applaud fans if I just got beat by a part time team, gutless yes but but we have more to worry about.

emerald green
30-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Half hearted is a good description of our performanes in the first 4 league games of the season. The players are far too willing to accept defeat and the soft underbelly from previous seasons still exists. Too many players unwilling to step up and fight for the jersey and just gong through the motions.

Just like winning, defeat becomes a habit and young players like Harris and Handling, look to me as if they are trying to hide every time they play.

These two players have been given three and four year contracts by the club I believe. I just don't understand those decisions I'm afraid. Their performances, to date, simply do not justify contracts of that length.

Perhaps others see things there that I don't?

Just my opinion though.

SMAXXA
30-08-2014, 09:41 PM

These two players have been given three and four year contracts by the club I believe. I just don't understand those decisions I'm afraid. Their performances, to date, simply do not justify contracts of that length.

Just my opinion though.

i domt

silverhibee
30-08-2014, 10:04 PM

Probably the same ones who fell to there knees up in Dingwall at the end of last season.

Hibeewilly
31-08-2014, 12:27 PM

Just my opinion though.
I agree I cannot understand these contact decisions either