PDA

View Full Version : Statistically the worst Hibs team in history?

Malthibby
30-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Is it? Already 3 defeats in 4 games in the 'first' division, if we lose to Cowdenbeath next week we are bottom of the league.
It defies belief.
I'm a ST holder & long term happy clapper, but I'm extremely fearful that we are unable to get past teams like Alloa (no
disrespect, anyone can & regularly does beat us in one off situations, but we ae supposed to have better players).
Nine points behind them after 4 games is beyond my worst imaginings.
Someboby please tell me the people at the club club realises how serious this is, if they are worried about money now, wait
until home gates drop to 5000.
I'll be there next week, but won't blame anyone else who decides there are better things to do with their time. Stubbs
implied during thw week that the team needed positivism from us; we need something as well. I wasn't there today but
would assume our away support was in usual raucous form - didn't help what happened on the pitch, did it?
Wake up Hibs, i don't see how spending another year in this league is going to do anything except serious, serious harm.

yankyhibby
31-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Is it? Already 3 defeats in 4 games in the 'first' division, if we lose to Cowdenbeath next week we are bottom of the league.
It defies belief.
I'm a ST holder & long term happy clapper, but I'm extremely fearful that we are unable to get past teams like Alloa (no
disrespect, anyone can & regularly does beat us in one off situations, but we ae supposed to have better players).
Someboby please tell me the people at the club club realises how serious this is, if they are worried about money now, wait
I'll be there next week, but won't blame anyone else who decides there are better things to do with their time. Stubbs
implied during thw week that the team needed positivism from us; we need something as well. I wasn't there today but
would assume our away support was in usual raucous form - didn't help what happened on the pitch, did it?
Wake up Hibs, i don't see how spending another year in this league is going to do anything except serious, serious harm.

A lot of sentiments I wholeheartedly agree with.

Alfred E Newman
31-08-2014, 04:08 PM
It defies belief.
Can't blame the new East yesterday.

cam2644
31-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Certainly the worst level since the club temporarily stopped playing back in 18??. Is this really the legacy Sir Tom Farmer wants to leave?
There's no point in calling for heads as nothing will change until the Petrie economic model is dropped. It's caused a seven year decline that could go further still.In the meantime we have no choice but to help the club by buying tickets etc to try keep it floating above water until Petrie goes.

southsider
31-08-2014, 04:43 PM
On the day out team wore a black armband for Bobby Kinloch to put in such a hapless display sickens me. I met Petrie not long after the Malmo game and told him we were the worst Hibs team i had seen in 50 years of going to ER........ but this lot are worse.