PDA

View Full Version : Stop Talking....

Keith_M
30-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Dempster and Stubbs

We want to hear no more talk. We're not interested in Focus Groups. We want no more hard luck stories.

We want action .............but you've probably left it too late

Two days before the end of the Transfer Window and we still don't have a team capable of competing in the First Division, never mind getting promoted.

:bitchy:

marinello59
30-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Dempster and Stubbs

We want to hear no more talk. We're not interested in Focus Groups. We want no more hard luck stories.

Two days before the end of the Transfer Window and we still don't have a team capable of competing in the First Division, never mind getting promoted.

You could have typed that at this point in the summer transfer window for at least the last four seasons. It was inexcusable then but it's sheer bloody negligence by those in charge this time around.

Keith_M
30-08-2014, 04:18 PM
You could have typed that at this point in the summer transfer window for at least the last four seasons. It was inexcusable then but it's sheer bloody negligence by those in charge this time around.

I know, it's depressing that nothing seems to have changed. We keep hearing big promises but very little to back it up.

scuttle
30-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Dempster and Stubbs

Agreed , Season well and truly over

McIntosh
30-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Letter to the club, please comment:

Dear Ms Dempster,

I hope you have settled into your post. You will now be well aware of the matter at hand.

I am shocked by the club’s decline even from the distance of London and Dubai it is incredible. It has been remarkable in terms of its speed and scale. It is undoubtedly the case that the malaise that the club currently finds itself in is a direct product of a fundamental lack of imagination and vision at a strategic level. This has exacerbated by incredibly poor decisions in relation to the appointment of managers and the recruitment of players. The building of the new stand in retrospect was not needed. These funds should have been invested in capacity building in terms of the football team. The chairman habit of recruiting players prior to the commencement of the season and invariably on what in essence are short-term contract were in hindsight very unhelpful.

The psychological contract between the club’s leadership and the fans has been stretched beyond breaking point. It need not be this way, the remedy will be difficult, not for the fans but for the Club’s owner. The Club’s owner must invest significant funding in the team. If he is unwilling he and the chairman must make way for people with the drive to take this club, in the words of Cecil Graham “back to its rightful place at the very top of Scottish football”. To this intent has Sir Tom Farmer as the custodian of the club been approached by you and the chairman to provide funds for investment dirtectly in the football team. If not, why not?

You have an incredibly difficult job on your hands. The most difficult aspect is healing the wounds of the fans, they have had to endure years of pain and hurt but their love for this great club has sustained them and it during the club’s darkest moment. This full measure of devotion can never be underestimated. The club must give them something back both in the short and long-term. In the short-term a clear statement of intent is critical. The signing of Leigh Griffiths would be that statement of intent in the first instance. It must be followed by a clear leadership and a clear vision which encapsulates the philosophy and values of our great club.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

dp00
30-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Listened to Stubbs interview... He ain't happy, think we will
Find a few players going if they don't ship up

Dirkster23
30-08-2014, 04:40 PM

The transfer window closes on Monday. If we don't get the wasters out we'll be faced with paying them off.

Greenblood70
30-08-2014, 04:55 PM

It's my opinion that they've had their last chance, the only thing keeping them in employment has been our scandalous lack of recruitment on the playing side. Our experienced 'professionals' disgust me, they are rank rotten, beyond ***** and should be shown the door at the earliest opportunity. They have no professional pride and are cheating a living at our club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cod Boy
30-08-2014, 09:07 PM
We would be champions of europe if football was a talking game.

yankyhibby
30-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Dempster and Stubbs

I couldn't agree more.