PDA

View Full Version : Motivation

Amit
30-08-2014, 01:10 PM
The boy hasn't even kicked a ball for the poppy thieves...

Stubbs needs to get this on the wall of the dressing room.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hearts-striker-writes-off-hibs-title-challenge-1-3525571

One Day Soon
30-08-2014, 01:14 PM
The boy hasn't even kicked a ball for the poppy thieves...

Stubbs needs to get this on the wall of the dressing room.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hearts-striker-writes-off-hibs-title-challenge-1-3525571

I suppose he's only saying what most of us on here have been saying. But as he's a Yam it is a bit of a daft motivational gift to give to our squad.

Nameless
30-08-2014, 01:17 PM
He's not wrong though. Both Hearts and Rangers have stronger first team's than us. It doesn't automatically follow that they will have a better season, but I don't see what's wrong with his comments. Would you expect a Hearts player to big Hibs up??

West hamBERNIAN
30-08-2014, 01:21 PM
He's not wrong though. Both Hearts and Rangers have stronger first team's than us. It doesn't automatically follow that they will have a better season, but I don't see what's wrong with his comments. Would you expect a Hearts player to big Hibs up??

Nonsense, hibs have a stronger team than hearts easily. We are transitioning and trying to get some confidence. Hearts are more settled.

Amit
30-08-2014, 01:22 PM

No. Just that if the team need motivating then comments like this from a complete 'nobody' who plays for your biggest rivals should be used...

I'm sure Hearts have done the same when our players have spouted similar nonsense in the press...

California-Hibs
30-08-2014, 01:43 PM

Rubbish. Hibs have a stronger first 11 than Hearts and this will show over the course of the season.

The Gorf
30-08-2014, 03:41 PM
Rubbish. Hibs have a stronger first 11 than Hearts and this will show over the course of the season.
Of course we have. Lol they're 4 up against Falkirk and down to 10 men . La la land eh!!

Nameless
30-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Nonsense, hibs have a stronger team than hearts easily. We are transitioning and trying to get some confidence. Hearts are more settled.

You're right, Hibs are FAR stronger than Hearts....

Nameless
30-08-2014, 05:11 PM

Please see above - I bow to your superior knowledge.