PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy O'Rourke Q and A at the last St. Patrick's Branch meeting

GORDONSMITH7
29-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Following on from the Q and A with Patrick Gordon Stanton we were privileged to have his long term friend, playing partner and Hibs great Jimmy O’Rourke along at our last meeting.

Jimmy uses a few ‘industrial’ words during the session but what can you expect from a bloke from Clermiston!

The 46 members who attended the Branch meeting thoroughly enjoyed it, we hope you do too.

http://hiberniansaintpatricks.co.uk/category/news/

GGTTH

BIG G

Cauld Bovril
29-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Great stuff, brought back a lot of memories of late night lock ins at the Jocks Lodge and listening to his stories :thumbsup:

emerald green
29-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Brought back lots of great memories. 4-0 at Tynie after 10 minutes was a game I'll never forget. They never knew what hit them. Thanks Jimmy.

GORDONSMITH7
29-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Brought back lots of great memories. 4-0 at Tynie after 10 minutes was a game I'll never forget. They never knew what hit them. Thanks Jimmy.

I was there too amigo. Unforgettable. Mind you the 0-7 one wisnae bad either. Just you imagine Pat and Jimmy in any Hibs team over the past several years.......

GGTTH

BIG G

southsider
29-08-2014, 04:47 PM
How is Jimmy doing these days ? Aint saw him for a while but knew he was not keeping too well.

emerald green
29-08-2014, 06:58 PM
I was there too amigo. Unforgettable. Mind you the 0-7 one wisnae bad either. Just you imagine Pat and Jimmy in any Hibs team over the past several years.......

GGTTH

BIG G

:agree: Both Pat & Jimmy would probably be playing for one of the top teams in the English Premiership if they were playing today. They were that good.

GORDONSMITH7
29-08-2014, 10:03 PM
How is Jimmy doing these days ? Aint saw him for a while but knew he was not keeping too well.

Yeh, Jimmy had a wee health issue.Considering that and the fact that he is now 68 years young, he is in better nick than me.

GGTTH

BIG G