A view from behind the goals of Sammy's goal is on the Hibs TV YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I6SocRCURY&list=UUXKLs14yjDc5s7GJ1txkWxw

mutley
27-08-2014, 05:48 PM
On Hibs TV

Hmmm it seems to play about 15 seconds worth then cuts out !! hurumph

worcesterhibby
27-08-2014, 05:55 PM
people are always talking about ways of giving money to Hibs where they can pay online easily..support the club AND get some benefit themselves…well sign up to Hibs TV Pay £5.99 now and you'll get to see the highlights v Dumbarton in full plus full match replays of the next months games and live radio coverage..plus lots of exclusive interviews and archive footage…Simple :greengrin

Billy Whizz
27-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Hmmm it seems to play about 15 seconds worth then cuts out !! hurumph

You need to sign in first

NorthNorfolkHFC
27-08-2014, 06:00 PM
On Hibs TV

Where about on Hibs TV? The youtube link or paid version?

Billy Whizz
27-08-2014, 06:01 PM
Where about on Hibs TV? The youtube link or paid version?

The paid version on the official site. They have the last 12 minutes of last nights game

NorthNorfolkHFC
27-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Shame bbc can't get it!!!

DAVE1875
27-08-2014, 06:57 PM
people are always talking about ways of giving money to Hibs where they can pay online easily..support the club AND get some benefit themselves…well sign up to Hibs TV Pay £5.99 now and you'll get to see the highlights v Dumbarton in full plus full match replays of the next months games and live radio coverage..plus lots of exclusive interviews and archive footage…Simple :greengrin

I would but for some reason Hibs TV don't accept Maestro cards

Billychaotic182
27-08-2014, 07:45 PM
I work saterdays so can go to games but i have hibs tv is worth the money guys

HibbyKeith
27-08-2014, 08:00 PM
I would but for some reason Hibs TV don't accept Maestro cards

:agree:

I had a subscription for a few seasons, but cancelled in the close season as all the hibernian tv interviews were being played in full on the youtube channel.

That's all changed now and hibs tv seems worth paying for, so I just tried to activate the subscription to no avail. card number box highlights and nothing happens.

Pretty poor stuff that they are not accepting Maestro if its not an error.

I've emailed the club, just waiting on a response.

HibeeHendo
27-08-2014, 08:20 PM

I had a subscription for a few seasons, but cancelled in the close season as all the hibernian tv interviews were being played in full on the youtube channel.

That's all changed now and hibs tv seems worth paying for, so I just tried to activate the subscription to no avail. card number box highlights and nothing happens.

I work in a bank and it seems they are trying to phase the Maestro cards out.

Boyle89
27-08-2014, 08:23 PM

I was trying earlier on my phone but to no avail. Also have the app on the phone but hasn't been updated in weeks.

Peevemor
27-08-2014, 08:35 PM
I tried a couple of weeks ago with 2 different cards and got a "problem with payment" message each time. I'll have another bash later to see what happens.

cam75
27-08-2014, 08:40 PM
I tried a couple of weeks ago with 2 different cards and got a "problem with payment" message each time. I'll have another bash later to see what happens.

Send me your card details il try for you:)
Same same for me mate
GGTTH

davidw
27-08-2014, 09:51 PM

is it going to be worth it? they renewed my annual subscription again (without me asking them to...) which i didn't mind as i presumed i would get highlights unavailable elsewhere this season: however, for the last two games all they have is the opening 13 minutes of the Falkirk game (eh?), and the closing 12 minutes of the Dumbarton game. Obviously, the latter is the better viewing (!), but wouldn't have minded seeing highlights of the whole game. Would be useful to know what exactly you're supposed to get for your money this money. The blurb on the website says you get full match replays - but that doesn't seem to be true.