PDA

View Full Version : Kennedy

Hibbyradge
26-08-2014, 09:39 PM
That boy's a star.

An absolute joy to watch.

We've not had a winger like that since Mickey Weir the first time.

Hibeesmad
26-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Absolute quality, hopefully we will extend his loan

Danderhall Hibs
26-08-2014, 09:44 PM
When he starts picking a good final ball out he'll look even better.

Makes good runs and gets to the by line well.

Surprised he was MOM though.

Jonnyboy
26-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Considering he suffered two hefty and unpunished dunts and limped off at half time he was superb throughout :agree:

GreenArmyyy!
26-08-2014, 09:46 PM
What an engine on this guy. Can't stop raving to people about the energy, desire and tempo he displayed tonight. Kennedy, Allan and Cummings to an extent kept the urgency up.

overdrive
26-08-2014, 09:47 PM
When he starts picking a good final ball out he'll look even better.

Makes good runs and gets to the by line well.

Surprised he was MOM though.

He was a close second to Gray IMO

Danderhall Hibs
26-08-2014, 09:48 PM
What an engine on this guy. Can't stop raving to people about the energy, desire and tempo he displayed tonight. Kennedy, Allan and Cummings to an extent kept the urgency up.

I thought Forster (and Gray) showed real leadership when we were 0-2 down.

OsloHibs
26-08-2014, 09:49 PM
I agree :aok:

Northernhibee
26-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Every time we had the ball on Saturday I wanted us to give it to Kennedy as you just knew he was going to do something exciting with it - take a man on, do a little trick, go on a run - his final ball is lacking but that should hopefully come - he was great to watch.

Danderhall Hibs
26-08-2014, 09:51 PM
We got most of our joy in the end down the right hand side.

SouthMoroccoStu
26-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Took a sore one with that dead leg challenge in the first half

Maybe should have been taken off but he gave his all and was a bright spark in the game

MSK
26-08-2014, 10:02 PM
I thought Forster (and Gray) showed real leadership when we were 0-2 down.:agree: Gray seemed a bit sluggish in the first half, looked a bit out of sorts ..second half he was like a different player altogether ...buzzing about, crunching into tackles ..sending in some good crosses ..:agree:

DarrenSQH
26-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Needs to produce an end product. Look up and his cross has to beat the first man.

He can easily beat people though which is impressive.

Pretty Boy
26-08-2014, 10:09 PM
A player who gets you off your seat.

He needs to work on the final ball as he has the perfect target in the middle. Hopefully that will come though.

wookie70
26-08-2014, 10:21 PM
He was very good again tonight. Just needs to get the final ball now and he will be a very good player. I thought Gray was MOTM. He was a true Captain tonight driving the team forward at every opportunity.

Capt Mainwaring
26-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Smashing player - seems to ghost past players with good balance trickery and pace. Early knock tonight seemed to hinder him a little but really enjoy watching him

GGTTHibees
26-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Agree. He can take the ball from the half way line into the box.

yankyhibby
26-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Kennedy is quality! Well done Alan Stubbs for getting him to come to Easter Road.

we are hibs
27-08-2014, 06:37 AM
if Harris can re find his form then him and Kennedy on each wing will tear this league apart!

SunshineOnLeith
27-08-2014, 06:52 AM
We got most of our joy in the end down the right hand side.

True but the way Dumbarton were doubling or tripling up on Kennedy created the space elsewhere.

overdrive
27-08-2014, 04:22 PM
True but the way Dumbarton were doubling or tripling up on Kennedy created the space elsewhere.

I think most teams will do this, other than possibly Sevco. Falkirk did it too.

matty_f
27-08-2014, 04:33 PM
I think he's been very impressive, and actually felt he delivered 2 or 3 terrific crosses in the first half that we're crying out for someone to attack them.

Very exciting player though, Stubbs has done very well to bring him in.

Bay Area Hibees
27-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Kennedy is quality.
Total standout player all game.
Never lost possession once.
Was double marked which created space inside.
Great loan signing.

hibsbollah
27-08-2014, 05:26 PM
He looked class against Falkirk. Best home debut since Kujabi.:agree:

PONGO
27-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Needs to produce an end product. Look up and his cross has to beat the first man.

He can easily beat people though which is impressive.

Don't agree . On Saturday the boy was putting superb balls into
the box but the front 2 were static hidding behind defenders. You need to move and get in front of the defenders IMO. Couldn't make it last night so
Can't comment .

ancient hibee
27-08-2014, 05:32 PM
I think he's been very impressive, and actually felt he delivered 2 or 3 terrific crosses in the first half that we're crying out for someone to attack them.

Very exciting player though, Stubbs has done very well to bring him in.

Once the guys in the box attack the ball it makes all the difference.I thought we should have scored 3 in the first half from Harris'corners.

GreenArmyyy!
27-08-2014, 06:39 PM
He looked class against Falkirk. Best home debut since Kujabi.:agree:

That will be him jinxed then! Lol

greenlex
28-08-2014, 02:40 AM
The training ground free kick where Allan rolled it to him on the edge of the box was.class. I don't think his effort even left the field of play.

Bruceb1875
28-08-2014, 04:54 AM
Great player.... And totally Agree..it would be Unbelievable if we could Extend his contract. Stubbsy said he was gonna bring in Quality... And in Kennedy... He sure did. When Kennedy, Allan, Farid Gray and I better mention Fontaine are fully fit Along with Harris Handling Stanton and co....
i really Believe Hibs will blow the rest of the teams Away. The Falkirk game first half and part of 2nd half was Best I've seen us play in yrs. I Have Every faith in what Hibs are doin. Collectively As A club:agree:

Ronniekirk
28-08-2014, 08:14 AM
Kennedy is quality.
Total standout player all game.
Never lost possession once.
Was double marked which created space inside.
Great loan signing.

Would be gutted if we can't keep him for the season as he looks the type of player we have been needing Full of confidence ,tricks ,skill to go by players using pace skill and strength and if can get an understanding with players who instinctively know where he is going to put the final ball and they can get on end of it we will be creating 20 plus chances in every game and that in itself will get me back week in week out ,but if we don't take even a fraction of those chances it leads to frustration with those not taking them ,if we then don't win the game .But am sure Stubbs is working on that with current players and in transfer window :wink:

Dashing Bob S
28-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Naaaahhh. Never a fitba player. Not Hibs class.

Sorry - though I was back in the East for a second there.

leggeto
28-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Cracking player, reminds me of Kevin McAllister a wee bit,hit the bye line more in two games than we managed in the last two years,a lot more MOM performances to come yet

Leith_Hibee
28-08-2014, 01:42 PM
we shouldnae be signing players on loan....aye right, if every loan signing was this good I'd happily cheer on 11 loanees.