PDA

View Full Version : Good Stuff

Expecting Rain
25-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Despite the result on Saturday that was the best I''ve seen us play for a long time.j

Keith_M
25-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Happy Clapper!

:wink:

PeterboroHibee
25-08-2014, 01:18 PM
I think thats part of the frustration (for me anyway), we seem so close and with slightly more quality in the team, we would be winning games. When was the last time we had nearly 20 shots and dominated possession? I just hope we get those players in over the next week, as with more quality and confidence in front of goal, we could have thumped Falkirk rather than getting beat.

Dashing Bob S
25-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Agreed - some of the stuff was pleasing to the eye. We tended to overelaborate a little instead of pinging the ball in, rasping a shot on goal, attacking the space, but we carved out a fair number of chances and on another day, could have won easily. Felt very positive. I think we'll have our Mowbrayesque 4-4 v Dundee game soon, and everything will click into place.

Franck Stanton
25-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Despite the result on Saturday that was the best I''ve seen us play for a long time.j

Only first half. Second half Falkirk "parked the bus" inviting us on to them but we didn't have the skill to break them down. DESPERATELY need a quality midfield player and another striker to help Farid. [AT LEAST]