PDA

View Full Version : Garry O'Connor playing at Meadowbank on Wednesday night

Bo'ness Hibee
25-08-2014, 07:46 AM
Anyone who fancies taking in a game on Wednesday night should get themselves along to Meadowbank Stadium to watch my favourite other team, Edinburgh City, in action against a Selkirk side featuring Garry O'Connor. City currently top the Lowland League with 4 wins out of 4, while Selkirk are in second place thanks to 4 goals in 4 games from big Garry. It's a 7.45 kick off and admission is just a fiver.

Squealing pig
25-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Sure big gaz will b at newtown park, boness v selkirk in the cup

scoopyboy
25-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Sure big gaz will b at newtown park, boness v selkirk in the cup

Only if there is a replay.

dangermouse
25-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Anyone who fancies taking in a game on Wednesday night should get themselves along to Meadowbank Stadium to watch my favourite other team, Edinburgh City, in action against a Selkirk side featuring Garry O'Connor. City currently top the Lowland League with 4 wins out of 4, while Selkirk are in second place thanks to 4 goals in 4 games from big Garry. It's a 7.45 kick off and admission is just a fiver.

I enjoy the odd trip to Meadowbank as well. Cup tie against Fort William was a good one to watch especially in the warmth of the control room. :greengrin Despite Hibs linking up with Spartans, still dislike them with a passion.

Bo'ness Hibee
27-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Garry O'Connor was sent off towards the end of tonight's game at Meadowbank for kicking out an opponent. Edinburgh City won 3-0 to go five points clear at the top of the Lowland League:greengrin.

erin go bragh
28-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Last time i visited Meadowbank , a certain Jimmy Boco let me in for brussel sprout . Was a Hibs v Hearts under 21 final during the day . JB seen i had a Hibs scarf on and said come with me my Hi bee friend .

Ggtth

heretoday
29-08-2014, 07:04 AM
Meadowbank is a bit bleak but there is something quite romantic and old school about Edinburgh City. I have an Edin City mug which I bought in the 70s.

Peevemor
29-08-2014, 07:53 AM
Meadowbank is a bit bleak but there is something quite romantic and old school about Edinburgh City. I have an Edin City mug which I bought in the 70s.

I used to go and watch the odd match when their home ground was Paties Road (mid-late 80s?)