PDA

View Full Version : Why no protests, why no shouting, where is Kano etc.....

scott7_0(Prague)
24-08-2014, 07:30 AM
"Why no protests, why no shouting, where is Kano etc....."

Just an observation, it's all gone quiet and it seems the fans have accepted Petrie's change in the boardroom - but seems nothing apart from our style of play has changed on the pitch.

We need change, we need players, we need points.

Discuss!

Hibby 2005
24-08-2014, 07:35 AM

Just an observation, it's all gone quiet and it seems the fans have accepted Petrie's change in the boardroom - but seems nothing apart from our style of play has changed on the pitch.

Discuss!

We've made changes, we've got new players but if we don't start getting points then it's back to square 1. I'm hoping for a play-off spot as we're not a league winning side at the moment.

NW
24-08-2014, 07:37 AM
Change will likely require a broad agree of what the change should be, players require money which I don't think we have and no one will invest into current regime.

It's brutal but it is still very active just in a different way

Gustavo Fring
24-08-2014, 07:45 AM
protesting and shouting is futile when no one is listening

rod wont leave , sir tam wont sell so whats the point

theyre happy to cream what they can from the club and to hell with what anyone else thinks

Forza Fred
24-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Getting beat by Falkirk is not a surprise.

We have not signed enough competent players to improve the gene pool, and have not got rid of enough of last season's squad.

There was a hope that Stubbs somehow would be able to wave a magic wand and the dross would somehow turn into diamonds.

The reality is now setting in with some that while things may have improved,even he can't work miracles, and new blood is needed, and always was needed urgently.

I can only assume that money is the reason for our lack of signings, and if that is the case, then we have little hope of promotion, and could finish mid table or below.

As the saying goes....a team is only as good as it's strikers.

stubru59
24-08-2014, 08:03 AM
Apathy pure and simple. The board is the same. The product on the park is the same. And the results are the same. The only difference now is that all of these things are happening as we languish at the bottom end of a lower division.

Pretty Boy
24-08-2014, 08:08 AM
I just don't think there is any apetite for protest.

At the end of last season a majority of fans didn't want to/feel the need for/agree with a protest. Various reason were given for this: didn't see a long term plan, didn't feel it would be effective, didn't like the personalities organising the protest, wanted to give the 'new' regime a chance etc etc.

I don't see why that would have changed in a couple of months.

Spike Mandela
24-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Spoke to Kano yesterday. For whatever reason the club won't accept their money and won't listen to those who are looking for change in the form of fan ownership. He feels the only way they will take note and listen to the fans is if enough of them voice their displeasure on the Hibernian fc survey.......

www.scottishfans.org/hibs

They can ignore Kano's consortium and others but they couldn't ignore 7-8000 Hibs fans ie their customers.

Alfred E Newman
24-08-2014, 08:21 AM
protesting and shouting is futile when no one is listening

rod wont leave , sir tam wont sell so whats the point

theyre happy to cream what they can from the club and to hell with what anyone else thinks

What exactly are they creaming from the club?

Golden Bear
24-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Is this yet another strategically timed thread with the sole intention of stirring things up after another disappointing defeat yesterday?

Looks like it to me.

The players failed in their duties yesterday and that can/will happen at any time regardless of the off field political manouverings. At this stage of the season we really should be concentrating on the playing side of the Club.

Borderhibbie76
24-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Spoke to Kano yesterday. For whatever reason the club won't accept their money and won't listen to those who are looking for change in the form of fan ownership. He feels the only way they will take note and listen to the fans is if enough of them voice their displeasure on the Hibernian fc survey.......

They can ignore Kano's consortium and others but they couldn't ignore 7-8000 Hibs fans ie their customers.
They have ignored us for years mate...to be frank an online survey wont make a blind bit of difference and if that's what Kano's plan hinges on he might as well give up now!

Spike Mandela
24-08-2014, 08:28 AM
They have ignored us for years mate...to be frank an online survey wont make a blind bit of difference and if that's what Kano's plan hinges on he might as well give up now!

Mibbes aye, mibbes naw.......but if you are interested in fan ownership it took less than 2 mins to fill it in. Nothing to lose.

Pretty Boy
24-08-2014, 08:28 AM
Is this yet another strategically timed thread with the sole intention of stirring things up after another disappointing defeat yesterday?

Looks like it to me.

The players failed in their duties yesterday and that can/will happen at any time regardless of the off field political manouverings. At this stage of the season we really should be concentrating on the playing side of the Club.

Maybe somebody should tell the board that they should have been concentrating on the playing side as well.

Golden Bear
24-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Maybe somebody should tell the board that they should have been concentrating on the playing side as well.

We're about to go round in ever decreasing circles but it's obvious to me that various different Boards have provided various different Managers over the last 7/8 years with more than sufficient funds to ensure at the very least, a top 6 finish.

Sadly neither the Managers nor in particular the players have been up to the task.

Borderhibbie76
24-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Mibbes aye, mibbes naw.......but if you are interested in fan ownership it took less than 2 mins to fill it in. Nothing to lose.
Oh il complete it buddy deffo but hold no hope of Petrie et al taking a blind bit of notice!! Hey we live in hope...

Pretty Boy
24-08-2014, 08:35 AM
We're about to go round in ever decreasing circles but it's obvious to me that various different Boards have provided various different Managers over the last 7/8 years with more than sufficient funds to ensure at the very least, a top 6 finish.

Sadly neither the Managers nor in particular the players have been up to the task.

In the past I would agree.

This year I don't believe our transfer activity has been even close to sufficient to achieve what the clubs stated aim was: winning the league. Not even close.

Danderhall Hibs
24-08-2014, 08:59 AM

Is this stage 2 or stage 3?

Golden Bear
24-08-2014, 09:00 AM

This year I don't believe our transfer activity has been even close to sufficient to achieve what the clubs stated aim was: winning the league. Not even close.

:agree:

I concur but still live in hope that we'll see some transfer activity before the window shuts. I can only presume that AS was made aware of his budget and he's trying to ensure that he achieves what he is after in the way of signing quality players.

The days of squandering resources and signing players for the sake of signing players must come to an end.

Ronniekirk
24-08-2014, 09:08 AM

I agree but is that not simply the economics of relegation ,or is it part of the two year strategy being mentioned by some folk and Leeann is prepared to take that longer view to get the Back room staff right now and lay the foundation but banking on top four finish this year with a shot at promotion via play offs .

Is all the speculation about possible new ownership affecting current investment in club and is that a factor

Ronniekirk
24-08-2014, 09:25 AM

www.scottishfans.org/hibs (http://www.scottishfans.org/hibs)

They have been ignoring us for so long now ,am not sure survey will change that but will complete it anyway .The planned open meetings with Leeann and the board is far more direct way to have these discussions as she must realise that the current start to the season will only have served to fuel frustration in fans as once again our cheating rivals appear to have stolen a march on us and appear in healthier position to challenge for title than us .
If farmer is a reluctant seller then he at least needs to be engaging with us as the real custodians of the club we love to spell out his new vision to take club forward before the wind of change simply blows itself out and leaves us no better off . What is his plan for succession if he doesn't want to sell and what is his plan to attract more inward investment as without that we appear to be stuck relying on shifting more season tickets or more walk ups and that won't happen now . The crowd for Dumbarton game will signify a Sharp drop despite reduced prices The next home game is not that appealing so may well be lower than 9 ,000 .

Spike Mandela
24-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Is this stage 2 or stage 3?

Don't know and don't care. Do know that if mocking other peoples' efforts for the club they love was an Olympic sport .net would have a few gold medalists. Too many would rather sit back and take the piss than actually put their head above the parapet and try to force change.

Fill in the survey, or don't. Your choice.

SunshineOnLeith
24-08-2014, 10:54 AM
It's Petrie's fault that Hibs players missed about a million great chances yesterday. Obviously.

If we were fan-owned then Heffernan would have scored that header.

scott7_0(Prague)
24-08-2014, 11:02 AM
It's Petrie's fault that Hibs players missed about a million great chances yesterday. Obviously.

Your first statement is correct, if Petrie and the board allowed the manger to bring in a higher and better standard of player we would not be discussing chances missed.

Your second statement is just stupid. :na na:

Pretty Boy
24-08-2014, 11:05 AM

It's Petries fault we are in a financial mess and can't afford anyone to replace Heffernan.

He got plenty plaudits when things were good so he can't be immune to the criticism now it's all gone mammaries skywards.

Lago
24-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Sadly I think we are at a tipping point where fans just don't care any longer. The support will, if there is no change, slowly dwindle to a core of 7K to 8K much as I experienced in the past.

Stantons Angel
24-08-2014, 11:53 AM

Discuss!

We have change, we do still need players and boy do we need the points on the board!

In all reality we are three games into the season and your wanting protests shouting and take overs all over again.?

Our main rivals are well ahead in the points stakes at the moment but they will also drop points over the season too. Hearts have had a good start on us mainly because their young team took a trouncing last season and are at their level now.

Hibs have been in turmoil and have a new regime, new manager and new players too They need time, yes that word again TIME.........

It wont help Stubbs to hear his team booed of the park, did it do any good last season? NO it didnt!

I am so fed up and tired of supporters coming on here with negativity coming out of their ears. For Gawds sake give the season a chance to take shape. IMHO we will be up there fighting for promotion but whether we get it or not is another thing.

Hibs supporters are well known for their unrealistic hopes for their team, we are not world beaters any longer we are Hibs a team who have been to hell and back in recent years and they need TIME to gel before we see the players play as a team.

In stead of trying to stir things up amongst us give us some positive aspects of being a Hibs supporter and get behind your team instead of looking for protests and shouting matches!

Pretty Boy
24-08-2014, 11:56 AM
We have change, we do still need players and boy do we need the points on the board!

In all reality we are three games into the season and your wanting protests shouting and take overs all over again.?

Our main rivals are well ahead in the points stakes at the moment but they will also drop points over the season too. Hearts have had a good start on us mainly because their young team took a trouncing last season and are at their level now.

Hibs have been in turmoil and have a new regime, new manager and new players too They need time, yes that word again TIME.........

It wont help Stubbs to hear his team booed of the park, did it do any good last season? NO it didnt!

I am so fed up and tired of supporters coming on here with negativity coming out of their ears. For Gawds sake give the season a chance to take shape. IMHO we will be up there fighting for promotion but whether we get it or not is another thing.

Hibs supporters are well known for their unrealistic hopes for their team, we are not world beaters any longer we are Hibs a team who have been to hell and back in recent years and they need TIME to gel before we see the players play as a team.

In stead of trying to stir things up amongst us give us some positive aspects of being a Hibs supporter and get behind your team instead of looking for protests and shouting matches!

My expectations of Hibs have always been to finish in the top half of the league (premierhsip) and have a decent run in at least on of the cups. Not to challenge for titles, not to go on great runs in Europe and not to win trophies every year. I'd even accept the odd year every so oftern where that doesn't happen. I think that's the same for a lot of fans. I certainly don't expect several bottom 6 finishes in a row and relegation.

If that's unrealistic then God help us.

scott7_0(Prague)
24-08-2014, 12:01 PM

Hibs have been in turmoil and have a new regime, new manager and new playejrs too They need time, yes that word again TIME.........

Am not being negative I am just asking if last years protest achieved anything as it seems to be a little quite now, yet we are no better.

Maybe finally us fans are being realistic? :confused:

Dave-O
24-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Am not being negative I am just asking if last years protest achieved anything as it seems to be a little quite now, yet we are no better.

Or maybe the apathy amongst the fans is so deep they know protests/shouting/booing etc, has little or no effect on the owner or his conduit.

Waxy
24-08-2014, 01:22 PM
On the brightside, at least there'll be no derby defeats for years.

Danderhall Hibs
24-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Don't know and don't care. Do know that if mocking other peoples' efforts for the club they love was an Olympic sport .net would have a few gold medalists. Too many would rather sit back and take the piss than actually put their head above the parapet and try to force change.

Fill in the survey, or don't. Your choice.

What efforts are being made just now then? I've not heard very much from the group. Don't know if much change is being forced.

It certainly doesn't loot or sound like it.

Ozyhibby
25-08-2014, 12:36 AM
There is no real appetite for change among the fans to be honest. Any suggestion of fan ownership (our only realistic chance of change) is usually shouted down on here.
I think most are happy just to carry on with Farmer.
Totally depressing.

Iain G
25-08-2014, 03:54 AM
There is no real appetite for change among the fans to be honest. Any suggestion of fan ownership (our only realistic chance of change) is usually shouted down on here.
I think most are happy just to carry on with Farmer.
Totally depressing.

I think there is appetite if the right people come along with some concrete and sensibly put together proposals and offer.

What we have just now is Paul Kane and some assorted chums with a half baked plan that they have all gone silent on and that bloke Low with his offer that has been rejected out of hand and seems, to me, to have been nothing more than a publicity stunt for him.

Hibs are not and never will be a cashcow or profit making venture for any investor. If Tom Farmer can work with the fans, through Leeann, to investigate and agree a way to hand a good chunk of the club over to fan ownership that would be the best way to secure the future of Hibs and re-engage with the fans.

And if Stubbs can get this bunch converted into a winning team playing decent football, most fans won't give a toss about who owns the club!

RIP
25-08-2014, 07:20 AM
I think there is appetite if the right people come along with some concrete and sensibly put together proposals and offer.

What we have just now is Paul Kane and some assorted chums with a half baked plan that they have all gone silent on and that bloke Low with his offer that has been rejected out of hand and seems, to me, to have been nothing more than a publicity stunt for him.

Hibs are not and never will be a cashcow or profit making venture for any investor. If Tom Farmer can work with the fans, through Leeann, to investigate and agree a way to hand a good chunk of the club over to fan ownership that would be the best way to secure the future of Hibs and re-engage with the fans.

And if Stubbs can get this bunch converted into a winning team playing decent football, most fans won't give a toss about who owns the club!

Good Post Iain. As always.

The protest was then. This is now. Petrie is a part-owner. He will only leave our club if someone buys him out. For him to sell he and Sir Tom would both have to trust the new owners.

A lot of work will have to be undertaken to get the club to that point. We need to look ahead to Hibernian 2020 and agree a shared vision and business model FIRST. Then we will have a goal yo work towards - on and off the park

Ozyhibby
25-08-2014, 07:25 AM

There is no evidence of either of those things happening. Tom Farmer has never once mentioned handing the club on to the fans and so far Stubbs has lost 75% of his fixtures.
It's obviously early days for Stubbs but on fan ownership it is going to have to come from the fans themselves.
There has never been a call for a boycott but it's clear there is an unofficial one underway and it is gaining strength.

Diclonius
25-08-2014, 07:42 AM
It's Petries fault we are in a financial mess and can't afford anyone to replace Heffernan.

He got plenty plaudits when things were good so he can't be immune to the criticism now it's all gone mammaries skywards.

If we were fan owned then we'd have had the ambition to sign someone more clinical than Heffernan, who probably would have scored that header.

Iain G
25-08-2014, 08:26 AM
There is no evidence of either of those things happening. Tom Farmer has never once mentioned handing the club on to the fans and so far Stubbs has lost 75% of his fixtures.
It's obviously early days for Stubbs but on fan ownership it is going to have to come from the fans themselves.
There has never been a call for a boycott but it's clear there is an unofficial one underway and it is gaining strength.

Leeann has hinted at it, she was involved with the fan ownership / representation at Motherwell and has suggested that they are looking at fan involvement and ownership model at Hibs.

Tom Farmer is a fairly silent owner, he doesn't really comment hugely about anything Hibs.

What unofficial boycot?!?

We need to get behind the club, its that simple really at the moment, boycotts and protests and rants will keep on happening but keep it away from the matchday.

We need to get behind this team and support them to promotion, to hell with last season or Liam Craig or Rod Petrie or whatever the **** the issues are, otherwise we will, as the collective Hibernian FC, be here again next year, kicking off another season in the championship.

smurf
25-08-2014, 08:28 AM

"Half baked plan". How do you know that?

Iain G
25-08-2014, 08:30 AM
"Half baked plan". How do you know that?

Only by what I've read and heard Kane state in the press.

If it was a fully formed plan I think they would have advanced it further by now and been open and tried to get the support onside.

And if the plan itself isnt half baked then the communication of their plan certainly is.

blackpoolhibs
25-08-2014, 08:34 AM

If it was a fully formed plan I think they would have advanced it further by now and been open and tried to get the support onside.

And if the plan itself isnt half baked then the communication of their plan certainly is.

I thought STF had sworn them to secrecy?

Iain G
25-08-2014, 08:37 AM
I thought STF had sworn them to secrecy?

I have no idea! Was that suggested by Kane and his team or just a hibs.net fact :wink:

And wouldnt that just be secrecy over the meeting and not on what their plans are?

blackpoolhibs
25-08-2014, 08:42 AM
I have no idea! Was that suggested by Kane and his team or just a hibs.net fact :wink:

I'm not sure, but if its true then until such times as STF accepts or rejects any new offer, its only right we don't know much of what's going on? :dunno:

Iain G
25-08-2014, 08:48 AM
I'm not sure, but if its true then until such times as STF accepts or rejects any new offer, its only right we don't know much of what's going on? :dunno:

If the parties are genuinely targeting a takeover of the club and plan an element of fan ownership, then they should be clearly and properly connecting with the support by now.

IMHO of course.

Building bridges and clear and honest links now will be key to the fans moving forward as one. Paul Kane, as the public face of the group, should be regularly discussing their plans and hopes and ideas with the fanbase.

blackpoolhibs
25-08-2014, 08:49 AM
If the parties are genuinely targeting a takeover of the club and plan an element of fan ownership, then they should be clearly and properly connecting with the support by now.

IMHO of course.

Building bridges and clear and honest links now will be key to the fans moving forward as one. Paul Kane, as the public face of the group, should be regularly discussing their plans and hopes and ideas with the fanbase.

And go against STF's wishes?

NW
25-08-2014, 08:50 AM

IMHO of course.

Iain
Www.scottishfans.org/Hibs
Give your thoughts or views and it will help

Iain G
25-08-2014, 08:52 AM
And go against STF's wishes?

I got the impression that STF, if indeed this is true, didn;t want them talking about their meeting. Don't see why they couldn't and shouldn't be discussing their hopes and ambitions.

blackpoolhibs
25-08-2014, 08:57 AM
I got the impression that STF, if indeed this is true, didn;t want them talking about their meeting. Don't see why they couldn't and shouldn't be discussing their hopes and ambitions.

I took it that he did not wish any of the details to get out until they had finished all the negotiations? Not that i agree with that, but can understand why he'd prefer it that way.

I personally think Kane is wasting his time, i don't believe STF wants to sell. Yet i have no idea why he wants to hold onto it either?

Iain G
25-08-2014, 09:01 AM
I took it that he did not wish any of the details to get out until they had finished all the negotiations? Not that i agree with that, but can understand why he'd prefer it that way.

I personally think Kane is wasting his time, i don't believe STF wants to sell. Yet i have no idea why he wants to hold onto it either?

I think he will sell, or gift, the club when a plan is agreed that allows him to feel he is passing the club into safe hands. He has said he saved the club for the local community and I suspect he doesn't want to hand it over to people he thinks may not have the capability to maintain that or to preserve the club for the fans and the community. If he is hoping for a profit, he bought the wrong club :wink:

lord bunberry
25-08-2014, 09:03 AM
This board needs to step up to the plate in the next week and show us that we're serious about going up this season. If that doesn't happen and we don't make the playoffs then the protests will be back, only much bigger IMO

blackpoolhibs
25-08-2014, 09:06 AM
I think he will sell, or gift, the club when a plan is agreed that allows him to feel he is passing the club into safe hands. He has said he saved the club for the local community and I suspect he doesn't want to hand it over to people he thinks may not have the capability to maintain that or to preserve the club for the fans and the community. If he is hoping for a profit, he bought the wrong club :wink:

Is there anyone out there who have the capabilities, or is STF the only one? If he carry's on as he is, there wont be many fans left to preserve it for? :wink:

Iain G
25-08-2014, 09:07 AM
Is there anyone out there who have the capabilities, or is STF the only one? If he carry's on as he is, there wont be many fans left to preserve it for? :wink:

Again, no idea, need to ask STF that question! Suspect a solid business plan would need to be developed, more than just "umm get Rod oot and buy some good players" :wink:

blackpoolhibs
25-08-2014, 09:09 AM
Again, no idea, need to ask STF that question! Suspect a solid business plan would need to be developed, more than just "umm get Rod oot and buy some good players" :wink:

That would be a good start though.:greengrin

Iain G
25-08-2014, 09:10 AM
That would be a good start though.:greengrin

Nah, they need to start by improving the quality of the pies :greengrin

smurf
25-08-2014, 09:11 AM

Knowing some of the individuals involved their plans are most certainly NOT "Half baked". And as you have no idea what their plans are it's a bit "half baked" to write them off.

Iain G
25-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Knowing some of the individuals involved their plans are most certainly NOT "Half baked". And as you have no idea what their plans are it's a bit "half baked" to write them off.

Well perhaps if they communicated them to the fans I would know, which was my point. I have no idea who the individuals are, I am not privy to their thoughts and ideas and as a fan I would like them to come out and tell us how they plan to take the club forward.

Thank you for helping me stress their communication has been poor ;)

At the moment my personal perception is that how they have dealt with things so far has been occasionally amateurish, showing no transparency, asking for blind trust and generally poorly communicated. Until they let us know their plans I am more than happy, based on what I have seen and read online and in the press, to hang onto my view of them being half baked and with communication to the fans that is half arsed and amateurish at best.

smurf
25-08-2014, 09:26 AM
Well perhaps if they communicated them to the fans I would know, which was my point. I have no idea who the individuals are, I am not privy to their thoughts and ideas and as a fan I would like them to come out and tell us how they plan to take the club forward.

Thank you for helping me stress their communication has been poor ;)

At the moment my personal perception is that how they have dealt with things so far has been occasionally amateurish, showing no transparency, asking for blind trust and generally poorly communicated. Until they let us know their plans I am more than happy, based on what I have seen and read online and in the press, to hang onto my view of them being half baked and with communication to the fans that is half arsed and amateurish at best.

Others have explained why they haven't communicated their plans.

Yet WITHOUT knowing what their plans are you have concluded that they are "Half baked".

Why pre judge?

Iain G
25-08-2014, 09:49 AM
Others have explained why they haven't communicated their plans.

Yet WITHOUT knowing what their plans are you have concluded that they are "Half baked".

Why pre judge?

Am not pre-judging, am judging based on how they have dealt with things so far. In my opinion it far too quickly morphed from a simple campaign to get Petrie Out to murmurs of a full blown take over of the club. They should be clearer about their intentions, fine if they cant divulge full on details, but the need to improve communications and their presentation of themselves a helluva lot than what they have achieved so far.

And I stand by my view that, based on presentation, communication and the message so far, that it feels half baked, half arsed on they have as a minimum gone of half cocked...

They need to be clear, concise, open and honest about their plans.

Boris
25-08-2014, 10:03 AM
I might have picked it up wrong (it was later on Saturday night & I'd had a wee refreshment) but Mike Riley in the Hibs Club said to me that there was a supporters meeting in the Club this Wednesday night where the head honcho from Supporters Direct was going to speak about fan ownership at Hibs. Not seen it mentioned elsewhere though so I might have got it wrong.

Agree with some earlier posts though that's it all gone quiet on the takeover front & apathy setting in. Suspect little will happen until shareholders AGM - now that could be an interesting night!

scott7_0(Prague)
26-08-2014, 08:12 PM
I wonder if that apathy people are mentioning will keep the protests away after tonight.

1 win 4.

blackpoolhibs
26-08-2014, 09:20 PM
I wonder if that apathy people are mentioning will keep the protests away after tonight.

1 win 4.

Oops. :wink:

scott7_0(Prague)
26-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Oops. :wink:

Why oops?

You telling me your happy with tonight?

A lucky escape against bottom of the league, all this result does is paper of some big cracks and buys certain people within Hibs some time.

No quality in our signing, no show from the board to go out and win the league.....

But if your happy with that good luck to you.

Bishop Hibee
26-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Petrie's grin rivaling the Cheshire Cat after that escape tonight. The pitchforks would have been out for the Cowdenbeath game had we lost. The fans are backing Dempster and Stubbs but patience is justifiably wafer thin.

Iain G
26-08-2014, 09:27 PM

1 win 4.

That was a bit premature :wink:

Iain G
26-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Petrie's grin rivaling the Cheshire Cat after that escape tonight. The pitchforks would have been out for the Cowdenbeath game had we lost. The fans are backing Dempster and Stubbs but patience is justifiably wafer thin.

Stubbs has said it will take a whole number of games to get the team playing as he wants them, we need to be patient! And we won so roll on Cowdenbeath :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
26-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Why oops?

You telling me your happy with tonight?

A lucky escape against bottom of the league, all this result does is paper of some big cracks and buys certain people within Hibs some time.

No quality in our signing, no show from the board to go out and win the league.....

But if your happy with that good luck to you.

I'm happy we won Scott, and i'm hoping we bring in other players before the window closes, and tonight may be us turning that corner. :pray:

scott7_0(Prague)
26-08-2014, 09:34 PM
I'm happy we won Scott, and i'm hoping we bring in other players before the window closes, and tonight may be us turning that corner. :pray:

Me too fella, but still doesn't hide the fact that our board are a shower of #%^#}*^

Pretty Boy
26-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Stubbs has said it will take a whole number of games to get the team playing as he wants them, we need to be patient! And we won so roll on Cowdenbeath :greengrin

Alloa to come before Cowdenbeath.

blackpoolhibs
26-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Me too fella, but still doesn't hide the fact that our board are a shower of #%^#}*^

I'm impressed with Dempster and what she's had to say for herself so far, but i guess you mean Petrie and our owner? You will get no argument from me over that. :agree:

OsloHibs
26-08-2014, 09:46 PM
The atmosphere tonight in the last 10 minutes was brilliant when everyone came together roaring them on. That's what we need every week.
Protesting will split up the fans- and no-one wants that. We need to be the one's to unite Hibs.. afterall it is OUR club.

Spike Mandela
26-08-2014, 09:48 PM
The atmosphere tonight in the last 10 minutes was brilliant when everyone came together roaring them on. That's what we need every week.
Protesting will split up the fans- and no-one wants that. We need to be the one's to unite Hibs.. afterall it is OUR club.

What if we all unite and protest?:cb

Crazyhorse
26-08-2014, 09:53 PM

Neglect and incompetence from those in key positions in the club have caused a proportion of supporters to give up/actively refuse to attend games. Those that remain are maybe disgruntled but unfocused or have buried their head in the sand.

scott7_0(Prague)
30-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Another week. Another defeat.

Thread is relevant again.

silverhibee
30-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Nothing will change.

We have accepted the position we are in, fans not up for change as we fall down the leagues.

Farmer doesn't want to sell the club, fans get taken for granted.

Phil MaGlass
30-08-2014, 05:21 PM
I beleive we will still be in the playoffs but to answer the op. Were a bunch of pussies that give the players a hard time from the terraces but we all know when the crunch comes were a bunch of bedwetting hiding bottomwipes. Our support of happy clapping twat5are an embarrassment. Get off yir bottoms and do something about it. Ffs if i was in edinburgh i would be confronting them on the training pitches at east mains. Just as the fans do in holland.trust me it gets results when players are confronted by an angry mob. Dont take my word for it have a look on youtube for ajax.feyenoord.ado.psv givin their players grief.during trainig it works. These need tae waken up and smell the coffee and i need another beer and cognac xxx

DaveF
30-08-2014, 06:53 PM
If Vlad, Chuckie Green and David Murray took over Hibs, I'd be quite happy just now.

We are a rudderless shambles run by people who don't care. And it shows.

Ozyhibby
30-08-2014, 07:47 PM
If Vlad, Chuckie Green and David Murray took over Hibs, I'd be quite happy just now.

We are a rudderless shambles run by people who don't care. And it shows.

You forgot Craig Whyte.