PDA

View Full Version : Don't bother

ian omand
23-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Memo to Leeanne don't bother setting up any into the future discussions because they are all worthless until your employers are able to give evidence of their serious intent to return the club to where it should be the rest is just rubbish and the fans know it so do us all a favour and do what the rest of the Hibs board do and distance yourself from these horrible people.

bawheid
23-08-2014, 09:15 PM
That's a long sentence.

Scouse Hibee
23-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Memo to Leeanne don't bother setting up any into the future discussions because they are all worthless until your employers are able to give evidence of their serious intent to return the club to where it should be the rest is just rubbish and the fans know it so do us all a favour and do what the rest of the Hibs board do and distance yourself from these horrible people.

Drivel................................next!

Scottie
23-08-2014, 09:18 PM
QUOTE=bawheid;4138838]That's a long sentence.[/QUOTE]

:hilarious

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 09:19 PM

Long winded maybe but it's a valid point IMO. Our board are idiots.

ian omand
23-08-2014, 09:23 PM
That's a long sentence.

Not at a pc so my contribution not what I would have liked full stop however BH my thoughts on the subject remain full stop.

Scouse Hibee
23-08-2014, 09:25 PM
How many of our board played today?

SMAXXA
23-08-2014, 09:26 PM

Proportionally Freddie who's got more idiots the hibs board or the hibs net bored.......it's a tough one but I know where I'm leaning towards.

incidentally I notice when we lose or do bad the old board or petrie comments start coming back in abundance, it's like our version of the 5 1 comfort blanket they lot have over the road. Tiresome to say the least but not saying some points are not valid just sick of reading the same stuff tbh.

Peevemor
23-08-2014, 09:26 PM

He's been at it all night.

SaulGoodman
23-08-2014, 09:28 PM
Not at a pc so my contribution not what I would have liked full stop however BH my thoughts on the subject remain full stop.

Are you reeking?

Scouse Hibee
23-08-2014, 09:29 PM
He's been at it all night.

I don't doubt it, same old ****** regurgitated after every bad result.

scuttle
23-08-2014, 09:31 PM
The appointment of Leeanne is evidence of serious intent.

Hibernian FC is more like a tanker than a pedalo. Steering it in the right direction is quite a task.

We got beat today but there were good performances on that pitch today, good signs that a different approach is being used.
Looking at the positives doesn't take away the hurt of being beaten .... again. But getting beat again doesn't mean we shouldn't acknowledge the positives.

I wish we could win every game we play but the reality is , wishing isn't going to work.

Steering it in the right direction is a fairly easy task providing you have a decent captain and a good helmsman

bobbyhibs1983
23-08-2014, 09:33 PM
We got beat today but there were good performances on that pitch today, good signs that a different approach is being used.
Looking at the positives doesn't take away the hurt of being beaten .... again. But getting beat again doesn't mean we shouldn't acknowledge the positives.

I wish we could win every game we play but the reality is , wishing isn't going to work.

Its not a dig at you but looking at the positives isn't gonna help us.You are right about some good preformances today, from the falkirk players.I mean this is the best way but i was inpressed by the black gentleman in the falkirk team, i assume he was the dm for them(did not get his number of his shirt)
time and time again we fail to defend properly, again why is little or nothing being done about this?
I dunno about many other posters but recently everytime a team goes on the attack against us, weather its open play, a corner a free kick i worry big time,.why?
imo we are pretty suspect.

ian omand
Are you reeking?

No. I am not but I think you may have missed the point

Peevemor

What if the board are giving LD exactly the backing and free rein that she was promised - are they still idiots?

The club's been restructured from top to bottom over the summer. Everybody wanted change and LD's being left to do her thing. What's the point in harping on about the board.

Hibs will have (at least) the third biggest player budget this season. Apart from spending money we don't have, what more can the board do?

trev the hat

That could be construed as an accurate description of your average season ticket holders assessment of his teams performance today.at ER

Unfortunately I may add

Scouse Hibee
23-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Steering it in the right direction is a fairly easy task providing you have a decent captain and a good helmsman

Especially when you have an Admiral on your team :greengrin

SaulGoodman
23-08-2014, 09:35 PM
No. I am not but I think you may have missed the point

It was bloody hard trying to decipher your message to get to the point to be fair.

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Proportionally Freddie who's got more idiots the hibs board or the hibs net bored.......it's a tough one but I know where I'm leaning towards.

incidentally I notice when we lose or do bad the old board or petrie comments start coming back in abundance, it's like our version of the 5 1 comfort blanket they lot have over the road. Tiresome to say the least but not saying some points are not valid just sick of reading the same stuff tbh.

I can see where your coming from. For me win lose or draw Petrie should have walked. Another thing I think mate the board haven't backed what they said at the start of the season. Stubbs will need about 6 players to win the league. 3 or 4 to finish top 2 and 1 very good striker top 4. I think the board see just making play offs a success and we may be lucky to make that with this very thin squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 09:39 PM
What if the board are giving LD exactly the backing and free rein that she was promised - are they still idiots?

The club's been restructured from top to bottom over the summer. Everybody wanted change and LD's being left to do her thing. What's the point in harping on about the board.

Hibs will have (at least) the third biggest player budget this season. Apart from spending money we don't have, what more can the board do?

You are missing my point.. Why have we no money?? Because we appointed failures in the past who we are still paying off. We have blown so much money on sackings because they weren't the right men in the first place.

I'll back LD but it's time Farmer dipped into his pocket because he DOES have money!! Oh wait.... He doesn't give a ****.

ian omand
23-08-2014, 09:42 PM
It was bloody hard trying to decipher your message to get to the point to be fair.

Most people seemed to cope but my apologies anyway fullstop.

Danderhall Hibs
23-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Most people seemed to cope but my apologies anyway fullstop.

Why are you saying "full stop" then following it with an actual full stop?

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 09:48 PM
How many of our board played today?

Really? You are actually coming out with this? Who employed the management team who signed them this lot?

Peevemor
23-08-2014, 09:59 PM
You are missing my point.. Why have we no money?? Because we appointed failures in the past who we are still paying off. We have blown so much money on sackings because they weren't the right men in the first place.

I'll back LD but it's time Farmer dipped into his pocket because he DOES have money!! Oh wait.... He doesn't give a ****.

I'd be very surprised if he hasn't already done so - we'll see when the accounts are published (or maybe those of this season).

Scouse Hibee
23-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Really? You are actually coming out with this? Who employed the management team who signed them this lot?

Yes really, while you're actually coming out with your rubbish , why not!

Enough of that "who employed who" crap it's becoming so ****** tedious. The manager they employed was well received by most, he's signed some players and brought some improvement to the team, today could just have easily have been a win if we had converted those chances and the new players looked decent. We're Hibs we're mediocre, it's going to take a new manager a bit of time to make us anything other than that, it's time folk got used to it instead of bleeting about the board every minute. The same old folk crying every time it doesn't go for us, and spouting the same old drivel.

Iain G
23-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Its not a dig at you but looking at the positives isn't gonna help us.You are right about some good preformances today, from the falkirk players.I mean this is the best way but i was inpressed by the black gentleman in the falkirk team, i assume he was the dm for them(did not get his number of his shirt)
time and time again we fail to defend properly, again why is little or nothing being done about this?
I dunno about many other posters but recently everytime a team goes on the attack against us, weather its open play, a corner a free kick i worry big time,.why?
imo we are pretty suspect.

If we are not looking for the positives then what is the point in supporting Hibs?

Peevemor
23-08-2014, 10:01 PM

The same people who realised, before relegation, that things had to be changed and appointed LD for this reason.

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Yes really, while you're actually coming out with your rubbish , why not!

Enough of that "who employed who" crap it's becoming so ****** tedious. The manager they employed was well received by most, he's signed some players and brought some improvement to the team, today could just have easily have been a win if we had converted those chances and the new players looked decent. We're Hibs we're mediocre, it's going to take a new manager a bit of time to make us anything other than that, it's time folk got used to it instead of bleeting about the board every minute. The same old folk crying every time it doesn't go for us, and spouting the same old drivel.

Sorry for still feeling strongly that we are being misguided again this season. No matter how many fan meetings we have it's the same story on the pitch. I feel for Stubbs I really do. He's trying to change how we play and the players (some) sent good enough and whether the support was happy or not at previous appointments it's there job to get the right man not the most popular.

You also think folk like myself should just forget the past 8 years of ***** and forget we are playing Championship football. One good or bad result doesn't stop me wanting Petrie gone along with Farmer. Hibs are not mediocre Hibs are rotten and heading down a route were 2 seasons on this league could hurt us hugely. Now whether you choose to ignore this fact that's fine, if you still back this board again that's fine.

Personally it's the soft approach taken to this board that makes them think they are untouchable. Just because they brought in LD doesn't make everything fine again.

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 10:11 PM
The same people who realised, before relegation, that things had to be changed and appointed LD for this reason.

To little to late. Look at our attendances Peevemor! Under 10k today. This board are still doing more harm than good.

Scouse Hibee
23-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Sorry for still feeling strongly that we are being misguided again this season. No matter how many fan meetings we have it's the same story on the pitch. I feel for Stubbs I really do. He's trying to change how we play and the players (some) sent good enough and whether the support was happy or not at previous appointments it's there job to get the right man not the most popular.

You also think folk like myself should just forget the past 8 years of ***** and forget we are playing Championship football. One good or bad result doesn't stop me wanting Petrie gone along with Farmer. Hibs are not mediocre Hibs are rotten and heading down a route were 2 seasons on this league could hurt us hugely. Now whether you choose to ignore this fact that's fine, if you still back this board again that's fine.

Personally it's the soft approach taken to this board that makes them think they are untouchable. Just because they brought in LD doesn't make everything fine again.

You've got your views, I've got mine, I'll leave it at that and admit I did rant a bit about your post. Cheers.

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 10:17 PM
You've got your views, I've got mine, I'll leave it at that and admit I did rant a bit about your post. Cheers.

Fair dos, we both want the best for the club I think it's without Petrie and Farmer, you don't. That's football for you!

Peevemor
23-08-2014, 10:17 PM
To little to late. Look at our attendances Peevemor! Under 10k today. This board are still doing more harm than good.

Is it not possible that LD & AS still have money available to improve the squad but have yet to find the right players (in their eyes)? Would that be the board's fault?

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Is it not possible that LD & AS still have money available to improve the squad but have yet to find the right players (in their eyes)? Would that be the board's fault?

If that's the case then I'm wrong. I'll also hold my hand up if we sign a quality striker. If we don't and the window shuts without us improving our squad, would you hold your hand up and say they have lied to us and let us down? Because there are players out there but I don't think we have the money.

over the line
23-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Why are you saying "full stop" then following it with an actual full stop?

I like this punctuation deviation the thread has taken coma, I suppose it's a distraction from the poor results exclamation mark ! Wink ;) green grin :D

Gerard
23-08-2014, 10:30 PM
The process of change is sometimes a painful one and in our case also not a short one. There are no quick solutions, no short cuts that we can take that will make us a successful football club, rather than a corporate entity. IMO the way to make our club a football club is to work with the club and be part of the process of change. 'The WT partnership is IMO the means by which change will take place. It is open to all Hibs fans to be a part of. Like many Hibs fans I have been a part of this process for just over 2 years. If you read the threads about WT it suggests that there is a process that will make our club return to being a football club. The more people that take this journey the quicker will be the return to OUR CLUB playing successful and entertaining football. The appointment of a FT dedicated CEO is a major part of this process. The new CEO has only been in post for a few months and in that time there have been changes in the way that the club is run. Hibs have recruited people who will in time make our present players better and all future players who come to our club to be as good as they can be. I would like to see more quality players come to Hibs now but OUR CLUB has to pay for these players and as we know OUR CLUB operates within a tight budget. IMO as fans we are the principle revenue stream that keeps the club open. STF and RP own the majority of shares but we will be there when they have sold their shares. In life problems and difficult situations can be transformed into opportunities to make things better. If we work with the club we will be part of the process that gets us promoted. I urge all the fans who want change to happen to be part of the WT process and make us proud to support this venerable club:wink:

Peevemor
23-08-2014, 10:36 PM
If that's the case then I'm wrong. I'll also hold my hand up if we sign a quality striker. If we don't and the window shuts without us improving our squad, would you hold your hand up and say they have lied to us and let us down? Because there are players out there but I don't think we have the money.

Has AS not already said that there will be more signings before the end of the window? If so then he must have the budget.

If there are no further signings, then how could I possibly know why? Realistic and decent targets might not come for any number of reasons and AS has already said that he won't sign folk for the sake of it.

He has also been quite explicit about not signing players unless they've been watched x number of times. Given that the season has just started, could it not be that AS and his crew are still very much on the case?

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Has AS not already said that there will be more signings before the end of the window? If so then he must have the budget.

If there are no further signings, then how could I possibly know why? Realistic and decent targets might not come for any number of reasons and AS has already said that he won't sign folk for the sake of it.

He has also been quite explicit about not signing players unless they've been watched x number of times. Given that the season has just started, could it not be that AS and his crew are still very much on the case?

I've no idea has he? Or could it be we are skint and toiling? Your pointing out things that it "could" be I could do the same. I know we put an offer on the table for Faddy that wasn't to impressive. I know Nelson has been asked to leave to free wages. Stubbs has targets but if we don't spend to get them he will either have to buy someone or leave the squad horribly short!

Nailrodders
23-08-2014, 10:48 PM

incidentally I notice when we lose or do bad the old board or petrie comments start coming back in abundance, it's like our version of the 5 1 comfort blanket they lot have over the road. Tiresome to say the least but not saying some points are not valid just sick of reading the same stuff tbh.It's true and it's shocking. I've noticed this too. Anybody would think we had lost nearly every single game we've played this year, the way some people go on and on.

Crazyhorse
23-08-2014, 10:51 PM
I don't doubt it, same old ****** regurgitated after every bad result.

Thank goodness this is just a blip then and bad results are few and far between.

Farmer and Petrie are doing a great job beats me why some people are complaining, Hibs are bottom three of the Scottish 2nd Division fantastic stuff. Anyone complaining about that is talking drivel, really?

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 10:52 PM
It's true and it's shocking. I've noticed this too. Anybody would think we had lost nearly every single game we've played this year, the way some people go on and on.

What makes it worse is we aren't in the Prem now. We are in the championship and should have a team that will win nearly all games. Just like Hearts should and The Rangers. Sadly we aren't and Hearts for me will win it or win the play offs as they are stronger than us whether folk want to admit it or not. Not hugely but enough to beat us and secure vital points. I refuse to except the same standard this year simple as that.

One Day Soon
23-08-2014, 10:56 PM

At this point I don't know or care who is or isn't doing what.

We have too few players and too few good players. We have nine days to remedy that and even if we do so there will still be a lag in which we will continue to pay a price for our weakened squad until new players settle, come up to speed/fitness and blend into the team.

I'm blaming everyone who is either taking a wage or self conceited enough to be occupying a position at the club. I now have zero tolerance for their verbiage and their excuses.

Maybe Stubbs is dragging his feet on signings. Maybe the Board are dragging their feet on committing to the necessary wages. Maybe they are all leading us up the garden path on coming back up in one year. Maybe Dempster is daft enough to think that this is just Motherwell all over again and that we have small club mentality and maybe she doesn't get that at this point that are several years of grief to be addressed in a very, very short time. Maybe its all just spectacular bad luck. Whatever, I don't really care.

They need to either put up and deliver or shut up and go.

Scouse Hibee
23-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Thank goodness this is just a blip then and bad results are few and far between.

Farmer and Petrie are doing a great job beats me why some people are compl, I loveaining, Hibs are bottom three of the Scottish 2nd Division fantastic stuff. Anyone complaining about that is talking drivel, really?

Yes keep it up, I just laugh at it now.

Peevemor
23-08-2014, 11:08 PM
I've no idea has he? Or could it be we are skint and toiling? Your pointing out things that it "could" be I could do the same. I know we put an offer on the table for Faddy that wasn't to impressive. I know Nelson has been asked to leave to free wages. Stubbs has targets but if we don't spend to get them he will either have to buy someone or leave the squad horribly short!

I'm simply going by the club's statements and what's actually happening.

Before relegation the club announced LD's appointment and promised wholesale changes. We've certainly had that.

The club has said that all ST money will go to the player budget. They've said this every year for a while and every year wages have far exceeded ST income.

In at least 2 interviews, AS has said that he wouldn't sign players unless they'd been watched at least 5 or 6 times. Given that the season has just started, it seems logical to me that this process is currently underway.

You obviously have your own sources of info., and I don't doubt you for a minute. I no longer have any direct contacts for inside info, therefore I can only go by what I see with my own eyes.

In saying that, my cousin's laddie has just signed up with Aston Villa so watch this space (he's only 6 though so it could take some time).

Nailrodders
23-08-2014, 11:10 PM

Let's be realistic.

We can only sign players if:
1. They're half decent, otherwise what's the point.
2. They're available
3. They're interested in playing for Hibs
4. We can afford them

As far as 4 is concerned, we don't have any money. Aside from all our other financial problems, for Terry Butcher alone we have to provision something like half a million pounds for the next three years to pay his salary. The lack of signings this window has nothing to do with biding our time and waiting for the cream to become available before Leeann and Stubbsy swoop like hawks on their targets...

As far as 3 is concerned, we're a club in a seven-year decline that is rapidly turning into freefall. We have showed this summer by the way we treated three youth players who had been offered contracts, and the youth manager who was the only person at the club that could hold up his head in terms of on-field performance, how 'success' is 'rewarded' at Easter Road. Why would any promising player with aspirations to and prospects of a decent career want to come to Hibs?

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 11:14 PM
I'm simply going by the club's statements and what's actually happening.

Before relegation the club announced LD's appointment and promised wholesale changes. We've certainly had that.

The club has said that all ST money will go to the player budget. They've said this every year for a while and every year wages have far exceeded ST income.

In at least 2 interviews, AS has said that he wouldn't sign players unless they'd been watched at least 5 or 6 times. Given that the season has just started, it seems logical to me that this process is currently underway.

You obviously have your own sources of info., and I don't doubt you for a minute. I no longer have any direct contacts for inside info, therefore I can only go by what I see with my own eyes.

In saying that, my cousin's laddie has just signed up with Aston Villa so watch this space (he's only 6 though so it could take some time).

We could go round in circles as I strongly feel let down by the board and I'm told now we are toiling because of previous mangers the board appointed.

End of the day reality is we were the worst team in the league last year. We flirted with relegation before we dropped and ignored it by buying cheap journeymen and it's cost us dearly.

That's good he's been signed up, I didn't know they signed boys that young!! Hope the wee man goes on and does well 👍

Peevemor
23-08-2014, 11:33 PM
We could go round in circles as I strongly feel let down by the board and I'm told now we are toiling because of previous mangers the board appointed.

End of the day reality is we were the worst team in the league last year. We flirted with relegation before we dropped and ignored it by buying cheap journeymen and it's cost us dearly.

That's good he's been signed up, I didn't know they signed boys that young!! Hope the wee man goes on and does well 👍

Obviously mistakes have been made in the past but we can't do anything about that now. I prefer to focus on the present and the future.

As for the young lad, he spent his summer holidays on a 6 week trial with Villa, and was told after 5 that they wanted to continue with him.

Crazyhorse
23-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Yes keep it up, I just laugh at it now.

You and Petrie and the jambos seem to be the ones finding this funny mate. I find the downward spiral Hibs are in horrible to watch. And I find the fact that anyone is defending the current regime bizarre.

Scouse Hibee
24-08-2014, 08:07 AM
You and Petrie and the jambos seem to be the ones finding this funny mate. I find the downward spiral Hibs are in horrible to watch. And I find the fact that anyone is defending the current regime bizarre.

No you mistake me I do not find our downward spiral funny, I do however find the blame the board mob hilarious despite the fact that change is taking place and improvements are being made. New manager, new players, new Chief Exec.

sahib
24-08-2014, 09:32 AM
No you mistake me I do not find our downward spiral funny, I do however find the blame the board mob hilarious despite the fact that change is taking place and improvements are being made. New manager, new players, new Chief Exec.

We get those changes every year.

sahib
24-08-2014, 09:37 AM

Deckchairs and Titanic spring to mind. :greengrin

Crazyhorse
24-08-2014, 09:51 AM

I think you are being fooled by the same con trick Petrie has pulled many times now. The problem is we are no longer merely stagnating we are on the slide. My problem with Petrie is that the club clearly has no intrinsic value for him, whereas it does for us, it has an instrumental value for him - he has SFA ambitions and his role at Hibs allows him to pursue these.

J-C
24-08-2014, 09:55 AM

We are 3 games in and desperately in need of 3-4 players, these players should have been in by pre season but the speed of getting shot of TB and the appointment of Stubbs hindered us, who's fault was that, well obviously the board.

Scouse Hibee
24-08-2014, 09:57 AM
I think you are being fooled by the same con trick Petrie has pulled many times now. The problem is we are no longer merely stagnating we are on the slide. My problem with Petrie is that the club clearly has no intrinsic value for him, whereas it does for us, it has an instrumental value for him - he has SFA ambitions and his role at Hibs allows him to pursue these.

No Petrie isn't fooling me and neither are Hibs, I know exactly where we stand and recognise that we are what we are.

blackpoolhibs
24-08-2014, 10:05 AM

Where have you got these figures from, and do you know where its being spent?

Even if i believed you, which i don't. Most of it seems to be going towards a backroom staff influx, and past managers and assistants, its certainly not going on quality over quantity players.

Peevemor
24-08-2014, 10:11 AM

Even if i believed you, which i don't. Most of it seems to be going towards a backroom staff influx, and past managers and assistants, its certainly not going on quality over quantity players.

So apart from the ugly cousins, what team in our league will outspend on the playing front?

blackpoolhibs
24-08-2014, 10:14 AM
So apart from the ugly cousins, what team in our league will outspend on the playing front?

I dont know, thats why i asked where you got your figures from? And you never said in our league in your initial post.

marinello59
24-08-2014, 10:16 AM

:agree:

Forza Fred
24-08-2014, 10:21 AM
At this point I don't know or care who is or isn't doing what.

We have too few players and too few good players. We have nine days to remedy that and even if we do so there will still be a lag in which we will continue to pay a price for our weakened squad until new players settle, come up to speed/fitness and blend into the team.

I'm blaming everyone who is either taking a wage or self conceited enough to be occupying a position at the club. I now have zero tolerance for their verbiage and their excuses.

Maybe Stubbs is dragging his feet on signings. Maybe the Board are dragging their feet on committing to the necessary wages. Maybe they are all leading us up the garden path on coming back up in one year. Maybe Dempster is daft enough to think that this is just Motherwell all over again and that we have small club mentality and maybe she doesn't get that at this point that are several years of grief to be addressed in a very, very short time. Maybe its all just spectacular bad luck. Whatever, I don't really care.

They need to either put up and deliver or shut up and go.

:top marks

woodyloon
24-08-2014, 10:36 AM
As much as it is hurting just now and has in the past, we need to look at the future honestly.

We have appointed a new manager and his coaching and support team, we have brought in a few players, not as many as we would like or possibly as many as Stubbs would like, we have appointed a new leader in LD who has many ideas but it will take time to see if her direction and appointments will work or not.

As much as we would of liked to have seen more players from previous seasons heading out the door it just wasn't feasibly. Most of the players that escaped the cull were on contracts, and the fact we have other staff still on the payroll getting a wage when they have nothing to do with the clubs means that players on contracts were only allowed to go if they arranged a move themself.

As much as I would love to see an immediate change of fortunatess, it's just not going to happen, there has been too much change to deal with.

Yes it hurts like hell and we all want a quick fix, maybe we just need to try and be a bit more patience for a bit longer and hope that We can build a solid foundation for years to come not just till the next manager change.

GGTTH

Luzern67
24-08-2014, 10:54 AM
The appointment of Leeanne is evidence of serious intent.

Hibernian FC is more like a tanker than a pedalo. Steering it in the right direction is quite a task.

Cut that positive ***** out, it's not welcome round here.

over the line
24-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Cut that positive ***** out, it's not welcome round here.

Oh I don't know, I think the general feeling on here is positive..........its positively negative! ;):)

southern hibby
24-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Hibs will have (at least) the third biggest player budget this season. Apart from spending money we don't have, what more can the board do?[/QUOTE]

If we have the third biggest budget then I really believe we are being robbed as fans because I refuse to believe we are spending anything like it. We were promised quality 3 players signed and 2 loans I'n too.

We have possibly got rid of 3 of our highest earners and we seem to be no closer to bringing I'n the other 3 minimum that we need to push for the title that we were promised by Leeann that we were aiming for.

Please don't think I'm being negative as I'm not but I am a realist and I really do feel at this moment I'n time I have been lied to and hoodwinked to buy a season ticket that I feel the money from said season ticket is not been spent on players as we were promised.

GGTTH

Nailrodders
24-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Hibernian FC is more like a tanker than a pedalo...Hibs are nothing like a tanker or a pedalo. They both float.