PDA

View Full Version : Heffernan

Thecat23
23-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Utter ***** and how he plays is beyond me. Please, please find another club and get off our wage bill.

DaveF
23-08-2014, 04:29 PM
He looked slow and his finishing today was laughable. Not his greatest day.

SneakersO'Toole
Howling.

Doesn't look interested at all.

Centre Hawf
Awful player. Can't believe he survived the cull along with Nelson.

Pretty Boy
23-08-2014, 04:30 PM
I thought he might do ok this season but looks to me like Killie got rid for very good reason.

There was one point today where he was standing, looking straight along the line, hand in the air and screaming for the ball. All sounds good until you realise he was about 3 yards offside at least.

Hopeless.

DarrenSQH
23-08-2014, 04:31 PM
He shocking. Would rather try out a young lad than persist with him

Greenblood70
23-08-2014, 04:33 PM
If he's not scoring he offers absolutely nothing else. Slower than coastal erosion.

scuttle
23-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Should be renamed Heiferman

ancient hibee
23-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Waits for the centre half to miss the ball.The sitter he missed bounced twice on its way to the goalie.

Heisenberg
23-08-2014, 05:46 PM
He's not very good. Never fit either. New striker is essential.

Danderhall Hibs
23-08-2014, 05:47 PM
He's only still here because no one else wanted him.

duffers
23-08-2014, 05:50 PM
shooting a tad off but I thought Cummings looked pretty lively and caused more of a threat in his 25 minutes than heffernan did in his 65. Get Cummings in for the start next week

Scottie
23-08-2014, 05:56 PM
He's murder

Waste of a shirt

The Leith Dutch
23-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Awful player. Can't believe he survived the cull along with Nelson.

Nelson has been decent enough this season given he's the back up Centre Half (aided quite heavily by a decent coach telling him to knock off the constant hoofs upfield).

He takes a lot of stick - some of it deserved - but he's actually a decent pro who's just quite limited in pace and mobility.
Yes I'd hope for better at Hibs and no I'm not accepting mediocrity but some of the personal crap (not from yourself) he takes is a bit much

I'd suggest that the reason he's been told he can find another club is sadly not because we're aspiring to better but more likely that we're aspiring to cheaper.....

Golden Bear
23-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Always liked the Heff but the grim reality has set in - he really is just as poor as the rest.

Cummings has got to start every game - at least he has a bit of pace and drives FORWARD with ball. These skills are in short supply at ER.

cabbageandribs1875
23-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Heffernan is a poor mans Tony Higgins, and slower as well

infact, the big man would beat heffernan in the 100 metres right now

Ronniekirk
23-08-2014, 06:44 PM
I thought he might do ok this season but looks to me like Killie got rid for very good reason.

There was one point today where he was standing, looking straight along the line, hand in the air and screaming for the ball. All sounds good until you realise he was about 3 yards offside at least.

Hopeless.
Thought similar but on basis of two starts he has had it looks like he is not going to be up to it He had two really good opportunities in first half and second half he just disappeared We really do need another striker in as Farid also showed he won't score every game although McDonald was always going to have one of those games where he stopped everything .

Leithenhibby
23-08-2014, 07:06 PM

Hopeless.

This :agree:

random sub
24-08-2014, 06:06 AM
When he signed I thought we had sneaked a crafty goal scorer that would sneak us the odd victory here and there.....how wrong could I be. Have seen him play about 12 times now and still haven't seen him score.

TheMentalHibees
24-08-2014, 06:43 AM
Could watch a season of lost in the time it takes him to turn. Cummings looked good when he came on but we can't rely on him staying fit all season. New striker is a must or we're going to get left behind.

Beefster
24-08-2014, 07:05 AM
Heffernan is one of the players that the good guy that was Fenlon has left us saddled with. None of them has ever really performed above mediocre in their time here (a bit like Fenlon himself).

JimBHibees
24-08-2014, 07:13 AM
Heffernan is one of the players that the good guy that was Fenlon has left us saddled with. None of them has ever really performed above mediocre in their time here (a bit like Fenlon himself).

Yep never looked interested. I am also very surprised Stubbs has started him in both the 2 home games we gave had. Thought he would have played the same shape he seems to prefer.

Danderhall Hibs
24-08-2014, 08:07 AM
I've said for ages I'd rather have kept Collins than Heffernan. Unfortunately no one wanted Heffernan in the summer so we're stuck with him.

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Thought that him and Farid were round the wrong way yesterday. None of them looked like scoring and neither did anyone else.

Winston Ingram
24-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Utter ***** and how he plays is beyond me. Please, please find another club and get off our wage bill.

He is rotten. It's astonishing this man has had a football career. He has none of the attributes required to be a footballer. Slow, weak, can't hold the ball up, crap in the air and averages about 3 touches a game. He's as useful as a ma n down.

He looks like a jockey that's made the wrong career choice.

vanNISHtelroy
24-08-2014, 10:04 AM

Killie got rid of the Heff because he criticised the sacking of Kenny Shiels.

Would have kept him as back up for Boyd last year.