PDA

View Full Version : Radio/Online Live Commentary of Hibs games (other than Hibernian TV)

Scott Allan Key
23-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Does anyone know of online or radio coverage that provides live coverage of Hibs games or happens to cover todays game on the off chance? :greengrin

I was a user of Hibernian TV and had to endure Radio Scotland's coverage of derby (please not again.) I'm waiting to see if new Hibernian TV coverage is better once up and running. In the meanwhile could people possibly post links here?

I thought it'd save the random postings of coverage on matchday threads that are a bit confusing.

Green Man
23-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Doesn't look like anyone has coverage. BBC are doing the Aberdeen game and Forth 2 the Raith game.

Onceinawhile
23-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Central fm maybe?

HiBremian
23-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Central fm maybe?

Sounds like they're at NewHunbrox :confused:

SanFranHibs
23-08-2014, 01:57 PM
Sounds like they're at NewHunbrox :confused:

I thought they only did SPL games. Huh.

On this topic of Central FM, how are they allowed to broadcast games internationally and the BBC don't and even Leith FM last week did not 'allow it in my country'.

I know for football they are restrcited so how do Central broadcast? Did they bid for it? I tried googling it but without success.

And if they did bid for the SPL why the hell are they broadcasting from Ibrox?

Pretty Boy
23-08-2014, 01:58 PM
I thought they only did SPL games. Huh.

On this topic of Central FM, how are they allowed to broadcast games internationally and the BBC don't and even Leith FM last week did not 'allow it in my country'.

I know for football they are restrcited so how do Central broadcast? Did they bid for it? I tried googling it but without success.

And if they did bid for the SPL why the hell are they broadcasting from Ibrox?

Are all commercial and broadcast deals not with the SPFL as a whole now which is one body replacing the SPL and SFL?

SanFranHibs
23-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Are all commercial and broadcast deals not with the SPFL as a whole now which is one body replacing the SPL and SFL?

I've no idea PB. I did Google it but could not find the details.

Gettin' Auld
23-08-2014, 02:35 PM
I've no idea PB. I did Google it but could not find the details.

This might explain it http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/spfl-press-release-81/