PDA

View Full Version : Hospitality tickets - tomorrow's game

IanM
22-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Won a pair of hospitality tickets on Twitter this afternoon off of Marathon Bet..

Just a cheesin Friday night ROOND YE!! post 😂

All the years going to Easter Road I've never been to hospitality.. Looking forward to it!

Leithenhibby
22-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Won a pair of hospitality tickets on Twitter this afternoon off of Marathon Bet..

Just a cheesin Friday night ROOND YE!! post 

All the years going to Easter Road I've never been to hospitality.. Looking forward to it!

You'll enjoy it, I'm sure :wink:

Nameless
22-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Had hospitality for my 21st. We got beat 0-2 by Livi, Colin Murdoch had a nightmare and I was sporting a stupid soul patch. On the plus side, Grant Brenner gave me a 24 pack of Carlsberg.

eastterrace
22-08-2014, 08:11 PM

hope you enjoy it as getting it for nothing, but it aint worth the money imo . i did it for the partick game . cheaper going to the match then go for a meal after it.

SquashedFrogg
22-08-2014, 08:23 PM
hope you enjoy it as getting it for nothing, but it aint worth the money imo . i did it for the partick game . cheaper going to the match then go for a meal after it.

That's the spirit :rolleyes:

It's even cheaper making a sandwich and staying at home. Everything to do with football is overpriced. Doesn't stop us enjoying it.

Hope OP enjoys his day.... :flag:

eastterrace
22-08-2014, 08:27 PM
That's the spirit :rolleyes:

It's even cheaper making a sandwich and staying at home. Everything to do with football is overpriced. Doesn't stop us enjoying it.

Hope OP enjoys his day.... :flag:

i did say hope he enjoys it, but gave my opinion on it, so sorry it wasnt its a great deal but im not going to say that when it wasnt. oh i did meet rod petrie so another reason not to go.

SquashedFrogg
22-08-2014, 08:33 PM
i did say hope he enjoys it, but gave my opinion on it, so sorry it wasnt its a great deal but im not going to say that when it wasnt. oh i did meet rod petrie so another reason not to go.

Fair enough chief. Obviously never knew about the Petrie incident. My condolences. That's not a good situation to experience during 'hospitality'....

eastterrace
22-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Fair enough chief. Obviously never knew about the Petrie incident. My condolences. That's not a good situation to experience during 'hospitality'....

yes put me right of my food . anyway hope he enjoys the day out and we get a result as well

FranckSuzy
22-08-2014, 08:39 PM

Nice one :aok: Hope you enjoy your day and Hibs win :agree: :greengrin

IanM
22-08-2014, 09:02 PM
You'll enjoy it, I'm sure :wink:

I had an unexpected 2 days in hospital (stupid leg) at the beginning of the week and was fortunate enough to be sharing the ward with the ex Hibs director Gregor Cowan. I was very young when he was on the board but he certainly made the stay a lot more pleasurable. Some great stores of Gordon Smith and what it was like living in Leith back in his day when he went to the games as a lad.. Even tho I'm touching mid 30's he gave me a Hibs programme someone brought in for him just in case I needed something to read this week recovering 😂 top lad 👍

Viva_Palmeiras
22-08-2014, 09:12 PM
I had an unexpected 2 days in hospital (stupid leg) at the beginning of the week and was fortunate enough to be sharing the ward with the ex Hibs director Gregor Cowan. I was very young when he was on the board but he certainly made the stay a lot more pleasurable. Some great stores of Gordon Smith and what it was like living in Leith back in his day when he went to the games as a lad.. Even tho I'm touching mid 30's he gave me a Hibs programme someone brought in for him just in case I needed something to read this week recovering  top lad 

Glad to hear some additional good news regarding the club.

FranckSuzy
22-08-2014, 09:35 PM
I had an unexpected 2 days in hospital (stupid leg) at the beginning of the week and was fortunate enough to be sharing the ward with the ex Hibs director Gregor Cowan. I was very young when he was on the board but he certainly made the stay a lot more pleasurable. Some great stores of Gordon Smith and what it was like living in Leith back in his day when he went to the games as a lad.. Even tho I'm touching mid 30's he gave me a Hibs programme someone brought in for him just in case I needed something to read this week recovering  top lad 

That's a great story :thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
22-08-2014, 09:48 PM

Nice story.

GC is a lovely guy, recall talking to him many times in the old 50 club :wink:
I can't think of a better way to spend time when in hospital..........