17-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Will Stevenson face trial by tv?

Green Fish
18-08-2014, 09:07 AM
Think forster may also be in bother for taking hold of the linesman

gegs70
18-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Think forster may also be in bother for taking hold of the linesman

We could lose half our team through indiscipline!

Callum_62
18-08-2014, 10:41 AM
The spfl will be loving this- suspensions mounting up for hearts and us.
Any coincidence that we, for once, got some decisions yesterday, when hearts are seen as rangers main challengers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gegs70
18-08-2014, 10:46 AM
This is where small squads are no good,if suspensions and injuries start to pile we then realise that our squad really isn't big enough or lacks the quality.

SDavey1992
18-08-2014, 10:46 AM
Oxley

Stevenson
Forster
Hanlon/Nelson
Gray

Allan
Craig

Kennedy
Handling
Harris

El Alagui

Not sure is Allan can play there. So if he can't maybe put Stevenson there, Booth at LB and Allan for Handling.

MrRobot
18-08-2014, 10:55 AM
I wouldn't have Handling in the team. I just don't see what he offers at all.

Oxley
Gray Forster Hanlon* Stevenson**
Harris Allan Stanton Kennedy
El Alagui Cummings

*Nelson if Hanlon isn't fit.
**Booth if Stevenson gets suspended.

Turkish Green
18-08-2014, 11:01 AM
This is where small squads are no good,if suspensions and injuries start to pile we then realise that our squad really isn't big enough or lacks the quality.
This is the difference between the Yams and us. They can afford a 3 match suspension to Sow. We cannot afford the same to happen to Farid.

In AS's interview he says that when he arrived at the club there was only 14 senior players. There may now be 19 but that is still not enough cover, especially in defence, when winter comes.

Turkish Green
18-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Oxley
Gray - Forster - Hanlon/Nelson - Booth
Harris - Allan - Stanton - Kennedy
El Alagui - Handling/Cummings

Craig, Robertson and Stevenson need to be dropped for a game.

Brightside
18-08-2014, 11:10 AM
This is the difference between the Yams and us. They can afford a 3 match suspension to Sow. We cannot afford the same to happen to Farid.

In AS's interview he says that when he arrived at the club there was only 14 senior players. There may now be 19 but that is still not enough cover, especially in defence, when winter comes.

Can we stop making things up please. We have Cummings and Lewis Allan ready to play. We have the same young players that hearts have of they get injuries.

Theinsider
18-08-2014, 02:17 PM
Ox

Gray
Forster
Hanlon
Lewy

Harris
Craig
Allen
Kennedy

Super Leigh
Big Al

greenlex
18-08-2014, 02:38 PM

Just who are they bringing in for the suspended Sow?

greenlex
18-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Oxley
Gray - Forster - Hanlon/Nelson - Booth
Harris - Allan - Stanton - Kennedy
El Alagui - Handling/Cummings

Craig, Robertson and Stevenson need to be dropped for a game.
I would be giving Stanton a rest long before Stevenson.

silverhibee
18-08-2014, 02:57 PM

Keatings.

TheFamous1875
18-08-2014, 03:43 PM
I'd like to see Scott Allan in whatever his best position actually is. Is he a deep-lying creator, or a behind the striker #10?

I think a midfield duo has to be yin and yang - attack-minded alongside defensive-minded. I'd like to see Lewis Stevenson and Scott Allan in the midfield as they both bring composure - Allan the attack-minded, Lewis the opposite. I don't know if we'll ever see that since Craig is the captain, but regardless, we need a composed central midfielder in there. That is definitely not Robertson's game and I sure doubt it's Craig's. We need someone in there to clean up house, get stuck in and do the dirty work. It's a job that I feel Lewis Stevenson is the most suited to within our squad.

Bring in Booth at left-back as he can cross the ball and offers us another attacking option out wide. With Stevenson in midfield, I don't see how his tenacity, composure and tackling abilities won't be to great effect in the middle of the park.

we do need Scott Allan in, as he can provide that extra zip of quality going forward: the creative spark we need to connect to the final third.

Either way, Allan needs to impose himself onto our squad because we are badly lacking that creative spark from the centre.

I would like to see something at some point this season resembling:

Oxley.

Gray. Forster. Hanlon*. Booth.

Craig. Stevenson.

Harris. Allan. Kennedy.

El-Alagui.

*hopefully Hanlon isn't injured for Falkirk as I thought we missed his passing ability from the back.

Smartie
18-08-2014, 04:22 PM
I'd like to see Scott Allan in whatever his best position actually is. Is he a deep-lying creator, or a behind the striker #10?

I think a midfield duo has to be yin and yang - attack-minded alongside defensive-minded. I'd like to see Lewis Stevenson and Scott Allan in the midfield as they both bring composure - Allan the attack-minded, Lewis the opposite. I don't know if we'll ever see that since Craig is the captain, but regardless, we need a composed central midfielder in there. That is definitely not Robertson's game and I sure doubt it's Craig's. We need someone in there to clean up house, get stuck in and do the dirty work. It's a job that I feel Lewis Stevenson is the most suited to within our squad.

Bring in Booth at left-back as he can cross the ball and offers us another attacking option out wide. With Stevenson in midfield, I don't see how his tenacity, composure and tackling abilities won't be to great effect in the middle of the park.

we do need Scott Allan in, as he can provide that extra zip of quality going forward: the creative spark we need to connect to the final third.

Either way, Allan needs to impose himself onto our squad because we are badly lacking that creative spark from the centre.

Oxley.

Craig. Stevenson.

Harris. Allan. Kennedy.

El-Alagui.

*hopefully Hanlon isn't injured for Falkirk as I thought we missed his passing ability from the back.

Interesting, because this is man for man what I would suggest and for exactly the same reasons why. I didn't expect anyone else to want Lewis in midfield.

If it doesn't happen for Allan, I might suggest Cummings playing up front with El Alagui. Big shift from box to box reqd from Stevenson and Craig if that were the case.

Franck Stanton
18-08-2014, 05:01 PM

Oxley.

Craig. Stevenson.

Harris. Allan. Kennedy.

El-Alagui.

This would be my selection as well. Hope it happens sooner rather than later

Eyrie
18-08-2014, 05:32 PM
What's with this one striker nonsense? There is no support for El Alagui.

Oxley
Gray Forster Hanlon Booth
Allan Stevenson Craig
Harris El Alagui Cummings

Three up front and two attack minded midfielders to support them, with Kennedy, Stanton and Handling on the bench to freshen things up.

Diclonius
18-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Oxley

Gray Forster Hanlon Stevenson

Kennedy Allan Craig Harris

Cummings El Alagui

Leith Green
18-08-2014, 07:26 PM
That Liam Craig should be nowhere near a jersey again, how he is our captain ahll never know, he quite simplyvis nowhere near good enough ... Far too soft a player and comes across as being mentally weak, him and Robertson together in the middle is just wrong..

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-08-2014, 07:34 PM

The moroccan lad El Hassnaoui.

overdrive
18-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Oxley
Gray, Forster, Hanlon, Booth
Harris, S Allan, Stevenson, Kennedy
El Alagui, Cummings

All out attack.

PISTOL1875
18-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Oxley

Gray Forster Hanlon/Nelson Booth

Harris Allan Stevenson Kennedy

Craig

El Aluguri

007 Mickey Weir
19-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Oxley
Gray, Forster, Nelson, Booth
Harris, S Allan, Craig, Kennedy
El Alagui, Cummings

sleeping giant
19-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Oxley
Gray, Forster, Hanlon, Booth
Harris, S Allan, Stevenson, Kennedy
El Alagui, Cummings

All out attack.

Stevenson centre mid ? Interesting :cb

19-08-2014, 06:50 PM
We could lose half our team through indiscipline!

:agree:, things like that are needless bookings. Can understand players getting frustrated, especially in the heat of a derby but they MUST NOT loose the head and end up picking up needless bookings/suspensions.

Ronniekirk
19-08-2014, 07:04 PM
The moroccan lad El Hassnaoui.
So they have this guy And keatings to choose from ,are they back spending beyond thier means again already They really did win a watch they way they timed all this ,us going down has just been a bonus for them and no doubt they will use proceeds of weekends sellout to bring someone else in despite saying they are finished in Transfer Market .

Postman
19-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Oxley

Cummings El Alagui

This is the team for me, would be Harris or Stanton but the two of them should not be playing at the same time just now. No way should Stevenson be moved to midfield, offers nothing in there and has been doing just fine so far at left back.

scoopyboy
19-08-2014, 08:27 PM
This is the team for me, would be Harris or Stanton but the two of them should not be playing at the same time just now. No way should Stevenson be moved to midfield, offers nothing in there and has been doing just fine so far at left back.

Lewis moved to the stand, suspended.

scoopyboy
19-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Oxley
Harris, S Allan, Craig, Kennedy
El Alagui, Cummings

If Hanlon out that would be my team.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
19-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Change of plan.

Ox

Gray
Forster
Hanlon
Booth

Harris
Allan
Stanton
Kennedy

El Alagui
Cummings

Stevenson: suspended
Robertson: suspended
Craig: suspposedly suspended.

007 Mickey Weir
19-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Where is it saying Craig is suspended?

Ronniekirk
19-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Where is it saying Craig is suspended?
In Bob Marleys Dug post , that's why it says Allegedley .

silverhibee
19-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Change of plan.

Ox

Gray
Forster
Hanlon
Booth

Harris
Allan
Stanton
Kennedy

El Alagui
Cummings

Stevenson: suspended
Robertson: suspended
Craig: suspposedly suspended.

I'll take that team BMD. :thumbsup: If Hanlon is fit that is. :agree:

Unseen work
19-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Oxley

Gray Forster Hanlon booth

Allan. Craig

Harris. Handling. Kennedy

El alagui

If Hanlon is fit

GreenOnions
19-08-2014, 11:46 PM
Oxley

Cummings El Alagui

I would have kept Robertson in if he had been available. I would simply have replaced Stanton and Handling with Kennedy or Allan and Cummings as that's the area of the pitch in which we really struggled against Hearts. The above team is the one I'd pick now too though - with Booth in for Stevenson as he's suspended.

DownInAlbion
20-08-2014, 08:25 AM
-----------Oxley--------------
Gray-Forster-Hanlon-Booth
-------Stanton-Craig ---------Harris-----Allan------Kennedy
---------El Alagui-------------

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PISTOL1875
20-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Oxley

Harris Allan Stanton Kennedy

Craig

El Alagui

Hibeesmad
20-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Oxley

Gray
Forster
Hanlon (if fit)
Booth

Harris
Allan
Craig
Kennedy

El Alagui
Cummings

Billy Whizz
20-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Wonder if Stubbs will think of going 352 on Saturday, Booth left of the 3, depending on Hanlon being fit or not

TheFamous1875
20-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Wonder if Stubbs will think of going 352 on Saturday, Booth left of the 3, depending on Hanlon being fit or not

There any youths coming through who could play left-wingback?

Tha Cabbage Kid
20-08-2014, 09:02 PM
_______________Oxley________________
Gray__forster___hanlon__booth
OTJ
Boozy____stanton____kennedy
_____________Allan
____________Farid

PatHead
20-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Anyone know what formation Falkirk play?

CorrieHibs
20-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Oxley

OTJ

Harris Allan Kennedy

El Alagui Cummings

007 Mickey Weir
20-08-2014, 09:44 PM
OTJ is a no for me. Very defensive and offers nothing really. We need to press Falkirk and push on in games like this. Kennedy and Cummings need to start for me. With Allan replacing Robertson

Hibs90
20-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Oxley

Gray Nelson(Hanlon if fit) Forster Booth

Harris Allan Robertson Kennedy

Alagui Cummings

Hibeesmad
20-08-2014, 10:21 PM

Crane who played against East Fife looked really good

Hibeesmad
20-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Oxley

Gray Nelson(Hanlon if fit) Forster Booth

Harris Allan Robertson Kennedy

Alagui Cummings

Robertson suspended mate

CorrieHibs
21-08-2014, 12:49 PM
OTJ is a no for me. Very defensive and offers nothing really. We need to press Falkirk and push on in games like this. Kennedy and Cummings need to start for me. With Allan replacing Robertson

Back 4 needs protection as I don't think its particularly strong and Allan isn't a holding midfielder like Robertson has been playing as.

Smartie
21-08-2014, 01:00 PM

I thought Todd was really good at Vale of Leithen, but he's more of an attcking winger, not sure he'd be able to do the defensive stuff at wing-back.

J-C
21-08-2014, 02:31 PM
We could go 3 at the back with 2 wing backs allowing us to play 2 up top.

Oxley

Forster
Nelson
Hanlon ( Booth if Hanlon isn't fit )

Gray WB
Booth WB

OTJ.... holding and protecting the 3

Allan
Graig

El Alagui
A,N Other striker

Personally go for a 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1

Oxley

Gray
Forster
Nelson
Booth

Harris
OTJ
Craig
Kennedy

Allan

El Alagui

ancient hibee
21-08-2014, 02:35 PM
We could go 3 at the back with 2 wing backs allowing us to play 2 up top.

Oxley

Forster
Nelson
Hanlon ( Booth if Hanlon isn't fit )

Gray WB
Booth WB

Stevenson.... holding and protecting the 3

Allan
Graig

El Alagui
A,N Other striker

Personally go for a 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1

Oxley

Gray
orster
Nelson
Booth

Harris
Stevenson
Craig
Kennedy

Allan

El Alagui

Doubt the SFA will be too pleased if Stevenson plays

J-C
21-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Doubt the SFA will be too pleased if Stevenson plays

ooops for got about that as it was done after the event lol

Quick edit

007 Mickey Weir
21-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Not a fan of 3 at back with 2 wing backs. We don't have the attacking wing backs needed for this. Would end up a very defensive line up.

Falkirk are difficult to breakdown. So we need to attack them from the start

Aldo
21-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Not a fan of 3 at back with 2 wing backs. We don't have the attacking wing backs needed for this. Would end up a very defensive line up. Falkirk are difficult to breakdown. So we need to attack them from the start

In Gray and booth I think we do tbh.

wills
21-08-2014, 08:42 PM
OxleyGray. Forster. HanlonAllan. Craig. Jones Harris. Alagui. Cummings Kennedy

theonlywayisup
21-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Why is everybody saying that Robertson is suspended? I thought someone on .net state he was free to play as the suspension kicks in 14 days after the offence.

Don't know what to believe.

Amit
21-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Ox
Gray
Nelson
Forster
Booth
Harris
Allan
Stanton
Kennedy
Heffernan
El Alagui

4-4-2

scoopyboy
21-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Why is everybody saying that Robertson is suspended? I thought someone on .net state he was free to play as the suspension kicks in 14 days after the offence.

Don't know what to believe.

The 14 day rule is when a booking takes a player over the limit.

Two yellows in the same game however is the next match.

Tyler Durden
22-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Anyone know what formation Falkirk play?

4-2-3-1.

Much the same as we lined up in the Rangers and Hearts games. Their wide players looked a threat against Rangers but they've little pace at the back. We should be looking to get in behind and also run at Maybury, who despite the love in on here is still a weak link IMO.

Tyler Durden
22-08-2014, 06:36 AM
Back 4 needs protection as I don't think its particularly strong and Allan isn't a holding midfielder like Robertson has been playing as.

From what I've seen Allan will be better suited to that role than the number 10. And in this league when we're looking to dominate games, we should be fine with him in there.

It's not like Robertson has actually contributed much defensively anyway. Or going forward actually

PeterboroHibee
22-08-2014, 07:14 AM
Oxley

Gray
Forster
Nelson (if Hanlons not back)
Booth

Stanton
Craig

Kennedy
Allan
Harris

El Alagui

Not overly convinced by the midfield two, but I dont think Allan is really disciplined enough to play there, and Ive really not seen anything from OTJ yet in a Hibs shirt to suggest he should come in.

GlenrothesHibee
22-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Kennedy looked really good when he came on

scoopyboy
22-08-2014, 11:38 AM
An educated guess from me;

Oxley

Tudor-Jones, Craig

Harris, Allan, Kennedy

El Alagui.

happiehibbie
22-08-2014, 11:40 AM
for me

Oxley
Gray
Foster
Nelson
Booth
Harris
Craig
Stanton
Alan
Heff
Alguf :)

J-C
22-08-2014, 11:57 AM

Oxley

Tudor-Jones, Craig

Harris, Allan, Kennedy

El Alagui.

Yep same 11 as mine with OTJ as the holder allowing Craig more freedom to link up with Allan.

Billy Whizz
22-08-2014, 12:06 PM

Oxley

Tudor-Jones, Craig

Harris, Allan, Kennedy

El Alagui.

Decent team, but I'd have thought we'd have gone with either Cummings or Heff up beside Farid

J-C
22-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Decent team, but I'd have thought we'd have gone with either Cummings or Heff up beside Farid

We need pace and particularly down the wings to supply El Alagui, hopefully Allan and Craig can get forward to give us the attacking options, also don't know the fitness of Cummings and heff is way too slow and past it.

NOLA
22-08-2014, 02:12 PM
drop stanton replace with Kennedy, drop handling bring in Allan.

bingo70
22-08-2014, 02:15 PM
drop stanton replace with Kennedy, drop handling bring in Allan.

Still got Robertson to replace.

Paloschi
22-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Oxley

Gray
Forster
Nelson
Booth

Harris
Allan
Craig
Kennedy

El Alagui
Cummings

JimBHibees
22-08-2014, 02:54 PM

Oxley

Tudor-Jones, Craig

Harris, Allan, Kennedy

El Alagui.

I think I would go with that in terms of balance of the team and players playing in positions which suit. Would also like to see Allan and Kennedy start.

West hamBERNIAN
22-08-2014, 03:08 PM
I think I would go with that in terms of balance of the team and players playing in positions which suit. Would also like to see Allan and Kennedy start.

I would go with that as well, would like to see Cummings get some game time, Is he fit now?

GGTTH07
22-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Ox
Gray Nelson Forster Booth

Allan Craig

Harris Kennedy
JC

El Alagui

down-the-slope
22-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Who ever AS puts out need to treat it as a cup game and get the win anyhow. Falkirk have looked the best of Teams in League so far (Played The Rangers off the park for 70 mins but like us fluffed their lines when it came to taking chances) they don't have much depth - but who does - so may not last the distance, but we can allow a gap to be created this early on if we have aspirations of fighting for title

H18Y GW
22-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Ox

Allan Craig

Harris Kennedy
JC

El Alagui

This ......but id leave Harris out and play with 10,that would remove the breakdown of play when he gets it.

Harsh but true

H18Y GW
22-08-2014, 04:35 PM
Ox

Allan Craig

Harris Kennedy
JC

El Alagui

This ......but id leave Harris out and play with 10,that would remove the breakdown of play when he gets it.

Harsh but true

Viva_Palmeiras
22-08-2014, 04:37 PM

Harsh but true

We didn't believe you either times ;)

Eyrie
22-08-2014, 06:37 PM

Harsh but true

Harsh but true

Two attempts and you still couldn't get it right.