PDA

View Full Version : Paul Hanlon

silverhibee
17-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Was he out injured today, not heard anything on why he missed today's game.

StarMan10
17-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Was he out injured today, not heard anything on why he missed today's game.

Commentator on sky said it was knee problem. Hope it's not another long term one

Baldy Foghorn
17-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Bruised knee I believe

Saturday Boy
17-08-2014, 06:38 PM
I was told it was "centre half" in the treatment room when the fans visited East Mains last week.

No truth in the rumour the Nelson crocked him after being told his first team places were limited. :wink::wink:

TowerHibs
17-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Was told during the week that he has had a bad reaction to surgery before the end of last season. He had cartlidge removed and now has bone rubbing against bone.

that's a bad sign, could be a long painful road back

Sir David Gray
17-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Was told during the week that he has had a bad reaction to surgery before the end of last season. He had cartlidge removed and now has bone rubbing against bone.

that's a bad sign, could be a long painful road back

If that's indeed the case then centre half is a major priority for Stubbs to look at over the next two weeks.

We only have Nelson, Hanlon and Forster who are in that position at the moment and Nelson's apparently been told he's free to leave if he can find himself a club.

We are really short on numbers at the back.

I'm_cabbaged
17-08-2014, 09:01 PM
If that's indeed the case then centre half is a major priority for Stubbs to look at over the next two weeks.

We only have Nelson, Hanlon and Forster who are in that position at the moment and Nelson's apparently been told he's free to leave if he can find himself a club.

We are really short on numbers at the back.

We're short on numbers all over the ****ing pitch :-(