PDA

View Full Version : Quality signings

southern hibby
17-08-2014, 02:32 PM
I like many fans was promised that it would be quality over quantity. We have signed 2 quality players ( I'n my eyes anyway ) our goal scorer today, Allen and Gray.

I said all along I didn't want to buy a season ticket because I wanted to see the quality first, Hibs showed me their intent and I got one.
However I really do believe we are a creative midfield player ( if Scott is I'n this roll then start playing him ) if he is unfit then he must have had a knock since the East Fife game as he looked like he could go from box to box I'n that game. We need another stiker who can feed off flick ons etc. We also now need another CH after Nelson was told he can leave.

Question is do you agree with me or am I being over dramatic and do you think Hibs still need to invest I'n quality?

Forza Fred
17-08-2014, 02:34 PM
I like many fans was promised that it would be quality over quantity. We have signed 2 quality players ( I'n my eyes anyway ) our goal scorer today, Allen and Gray.

I said all along I didn't want to buy a season ticket because I wanted to see the quality first, Hibs showed me their intent and I got one.
However I really do believe we are a creative midfield player ( if Scott is I'n this roll then start playing him ) if he is unfit then he must have had a knock since the East Fife game as he looked like he could go from box to box I'n that game. We need another stiker who can feed off flick ons etc. We also now need another CH after Nelson was told he can leave.

Question is do you agree with me or am I being over dramatic and do you think Hibs still need to invest I'n quality?

I don't think anyone will disagree with you

Stewboy
17-08-2014, 02:37 PM
I would. He said 2 then mention 3 names ;-)

southern hibby
17-08-2014, 02:50 PM
I'm a naughty boy me obviously I should have said 3

GGTTH