PDA

View Full Version : yes/no banners

G-Reg
17-08-2014, 11:38 AM
For the folk handing out referendum based propaganda near the game, Politics and football don't mix. Let's all get behind the team and leave that kind of non sport nonsense to the west coast neanderthals. GGTTH

Malthibby
17-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Yes.

SkintHibby
17-08-2014, 12:31 PM
For the folk handing out referendum based propaganda near the game, Politics and football don't mix. Let's all get behind the team and leave that kind of non sport nonsense to the west coast neanderthals. GGTTH

Oh well, I better remove my avatar then!:rolleyes:

Jeez o, do what I do and if anyone is offering you a leaflet ignore them!

Future17
17-08-2014, 12:31 PM
No.

Maybe.

G-Reg
17-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Oh well, I better remove my avatar then!:rolleyes:

Jeez o, do what I do and if anyone is offering you a leaflet ignore them!

It's nothing to do with football. We ALL support hibs but we have different views on the referendum. Likewise you can ignore this post.

SkintHibby
17-08-2014, 12:42 PM
It's nothing to do with football. We ALL support hibs but we have different views on the referendum. Likewise you can ignore this post.

People hand out leaflets wherever there are crowds whether it be football matches, holiday resorts, concerts or demonstrations.

It's what happens. Get over it.

Speedy
17-08-2014, 12:48 PM
Sure it's not to do with the 'Petrie Out!' campaign?

G-Reg
17-08-2014, 12:51 PM
People hand out leaflets wherever there are crowds whether it be football matches, holiday resorts, concerts or demonstrations.

It's what happens. Get over it.

It's not the handing out of leaflets it's the ones using the clubs badge as a means of getting their message across. It's really cringy. How About you get over this thread.

SkintHibby
17-08-2014, 12:53 PM
It's not the handing out of leaflets it's the ones using the clubs badge as a means of getting their message across. It's really cringy. How About you get over this thread.

Well don't start a pishy thread in the first place then!

hibee_girl
17-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Closing this thread before the arguments get out of hand, concentrate on the game guys!

There's already a thread about the referendum in the Holy Ground.