PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sky Sports free today

KingFranck
16-08-2014, 07:30 AM
In case you don't know All sky Sports channels are free to Sky viewers today

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Already got it but will come in helpful to others.
I don't rate this new SSNHQ by the way.

HibbyAndy
16-08-2014, 08:57 AM

A do.. You kin now get to see Sawyer, Jackson, Gallagher, Abdo etc all from the waist down instead of just the cleavage :love ya!::drool:

greenpaper55
16-08-2014, 09:02 AM
Free this weekend for a wee taster

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/free-sky-sports-access-being-offered-this-weekend

iwasthere1972
16-08-2014, 10:12 AM

Not keen on it myself either. However I think their SSN cafe or whatever it's called is even worse. On the few occasions I've watched it I've found that my attention is mainly on the staff serving the very few customers they have rather than on the presenter and guest. It's very distracting and I would cut down on the cafe staff numbers as they are obviously over staffed. :greengrin

Stranraer
16-08-2014, 10:12 AM
Is it free from a certain time? I have a Sky box etc. but can't watch Sky Sports at the minute...

Stranraer
16-08-2014, 10:14 AM
A do.. You kin now get to see Sawyer, Jackson, Gallagher, Abdo etc all from the waist down instead of just the cleavage :love ya!::drool:

I might just get SSN back for that :greengrin my favourite presenter is the Irish lass Rachel Wyse.

iwasthere1972
16-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Is it free from a certain time? I have a Sky box etc. but can't watch Sky Sports at the minute...

Should be able to. I've got Virgin TV and its on now.

Have you paid your bill. :greengrin

Stranraer
16-08-2014, 10:19 AM
Should be able to. I've got Virgin TV and its on now.

Have you paid your bill. :greengrin

I don't pay it, my brother does :cb I'll need to ask him.

seanshow
16-08-2014, 12:03 PM
I don't pay it, my brother does :cb I'll need to ask him.

If you have a sky box, but don't have an account (freesat) then there is no free sky sports this weekend.

Flanny boy
16-08-2014, 12:32 PM
I might just get SSN back for that :greengrin my favourite presenter is the Irish lass Rachel Wyse.
What about big jim white :greengrin