PDA

View Full Version : What controversial decision will Hearts get in their favour at the weekend?

Paloschi
14-08-2014, 11:08 AM
Don't wish to spark up the paranoia debate here and this is all in good fun. It is inevitable though going on the last 3 seasons. Almost every derby game has seen this happen. :agree:

Let's see who gets it right?

I'm going for a Hearts penalty - that is blatantly not a penalty.

The Hibee Harp
14-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Don't wish to spark up the paranoia debate here and this is all in good fun. It is inevitable though going on the last 3 seasons. Almost every derby game has seen this happen. :agree:

I'm going for a Hearts penalty. A very soft one that is blatantly not a penalty.

An early red card for Hibs - probably for two very soft bookings.

TRC
14-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Stonewaller denied

Zazu62
14-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Soft bookings whilst they just do what they want

Bronson
14-08-2014, 11:15 AM
A perfectly good hibs goal disallowed at a crucial time in the match. That seems to be the refs' favourite recently.

The Harp Awakes
14-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Yet another retrospective red card for a Hertz player which inexplicably the ref misses, despite looking directly at the incident from 5 yards:rolleyes:

MyJo
14-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Hibs will score but the goal will be disallowed by the ref because they judge it was offside or not over the line when it wasn't and Liam Craig will get a second yellow card for protesting about this decision :agree:

Smartie
14-08-2014, 11:17 AM
A blatant sending-off for one of their key players for a quite horrendous tackle punished with only a yellow card, about 15 minutes in.

PatHead
14-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Sow will blatantly foul someone whilst scoring the opening goal. Goal stands.

Bostonhibby
14-08-2014, 11:20 AM
A blatant sending-off for one of their key players for a quite horrendous tackle punished with only a yellow card, about 15 minutes in.

Nae bookies offering odds on that one!

We will get a perfectly good goal ruled out recent history supports that one.

Dobosz83
14-08-2014, 11:20 AM
It's increidble how many incidents there have been of late, the Stevenson assault on McPake, Kujabi's red followed by that penalty for a foul outside the box, the Griffiths freekick which was 3 yards over the line, the Forster header which was declared 'offside'. That's just off the top of my head in the past 2 years, these things will eventually even themselves out though.... :greengrin

Flanny boy
14-08-2014, 11:23 AM
All of the above so far guys :agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

#FromTheCapital
14-08-2014, 11:49 AM
When was the last controversial decision that went in our favour?

Springbank
14-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Not to forget Ryan McGowan butting Ivan sproule, staying on the pitch and scoring in the game

Shameful

SanFranHibs
14-08-2014, 11:53 AM

The abolition of capital punishment?

:dunno:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-08-2014, 11:55 AM
Had a dream the other night we won 3-1 but Oxley made a howler for their goal.

Dobosz83
14-08-2014, 11:59 AM

The last time I really remember us getting away with a shocker was Ian Murray's flying elbow assault on Ian Black in the new year derby a few years back. Knocked him clean out and got booked! :agree:

SanFranHibs
14-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Had a dream the other night we won 3-1 but Oxley made a howler for their goal.

Lol....honestly BMD, I dreamed a couple of nights ago we beat them 3-0 !!! Honestly, I woke up and immediately said to myself, 'I should have known it was dream...they didn't score against us'.

So, what was Oxley's blunder? Did he miss 96 yard sitter? :wink:

:flag:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Lol....honestly BMD, I dreamed a couple of nights ago we beat them 3-0 !!! Honestly, I woke up and immediately said to myself, 'I should have known it was dream...they didn't score against us'.

So, what was Oxley's blunder? Did he miss 96 yard sitter? :wink:

:flag:

:greengrin:thumbsup:

Another Ox goal would be great!

calumhibee1
14-08-2014, 12:03 PM
The last time I really remember us getting away with a shocker was Ian Murray's flying elbow assault on Ian Black in the new year derby a few years back. Knocked him clean out and got booked! :agree:

And even then, Ian Black done the same to Sparky in the final and got away with it. :agree:

Green Cabbage 7
14-08-2014, 12:05 PM
So many to choose from it will be hard to decide what one to pick, when I go to the bookies

Hibs07p
14-08-2014, 12:06 PM

Pat Stanton's equaliser in the 94th minute, that long ago I can't even remember the year.

GGTTH

PeterboroHibee
14-08-2014, 12:07 PM
I imagine we will suffer through a terrible decision at some point. Weve had almost the full set over the last few years so its hard to pick one!

They do seem like quite a dirty team though, so I can see them getting someone sent off. Sow in particular looks like someone who, if frustrated, could lose his head (was it Black he booted vs Rangers once he lost the ball?).

Purehibee_MYB
14-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Robbie Nielsen will run onto the pitch and headbutt Liam Craig, only for the ref to have his back turned, the fourth official will say he saw nothing and Nielsen will get away with a talking to, Stubbs will go up in arms about the incident which leaves Liam Craig with a broken nose, and as a result, Stubbs is sent to the stand and Craig has to be subbed off injured, out for a month.

Only a hunch though.

Mango Man
14-08-2014, 12:27 PM
It will just be the usual, they will get at least 70% of the decisions and we will get a red card.

southern hibby
14-08-2014, 12:30 PM
That lot will run onto pitch after a goal is scored. However nothing I'n ref's report, nowt will be done about it.

However I for some stupid reason we will get a penalty and score 2 more than them. The days of overspending on players they can't afford will come back to actually haunt them when their vile support actually believe they are better than us and it's proven they are delusional .

GGTTH

hibee62
14-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Not to forget Ryan McGowan butting Ivan sproule, staying on the pitch and scoring in the game

Shameful

And the goal he scored was blatantly offside too: Stephen Elliot standing in front of Stack as he saved the first shot, McGowan knocked in the rebound.

Keith_M
14-08-2014, 12:48 PM
They'll get their now traditional Retrospective Red Card, thereby giving no advantage to Hibs during the match (as per usual).

wookie70
14-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Hearts score from a free kick that never was

Geo_1875
14-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Numerous Hibs players will be booked for winning the ball or tackling with a smile on their face while hertz players will be allowed to kick anybody wearing green (including the crowd) 8 times before receiving 4 final warnings. Allan Stubbs will protest resulting in him being sent into the death-trap stand and subsequently being banned from all football activity for 6 months.

Canongatehibs
14-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Penalty inside 20 mins.

Nap.

GreenOnions
14-08-2014, 01:31 PM
This thread smacks of "victim mentality". This type of mindset is too negative and indicates that we don't think things are within our control. I agree Hearts have had quite a number of fortuitous decisions over the last few seasons. However, it's also possible that, had these decisions gone our way, Hearts might have had the bottle to come back from them. We just have to get on with it and deal with whatever happens.

bobbyhibs1983
14-08-2014, 01:40 PM
This thread smacks of "victim mentality". This type of mindset is too negative and indicates that we don't think things are within our control. I agree Hearts have had quite a number of fortuitous decisions over the last few seasons. However, it's also possible that, had these decisions gone our way, Hearts might have had the bottle to come back from them. We just have to get on with it and deal with whatever happens.

i can see what you ae saying greenOnions but the things WE could have done about the poor descions against us we didn't.As alot of posters have said there have been loads of these going against us and not once did the club do anything bout it?.I would stand corrected if they did but i do not recall them doing anything other than shrugg there shoulders.
I think if heartz had been wrogned in some of the decsions, they would have made a huge fuss about it, made complaints,shouted from the rofftops

You mention bottle and you are right, whenever they play us WE seem to bottle it,

Kato
14-08-2014, 01:40 PM
had these decisions gone our way,

The only thing I can think of in reply to that is "LOL".

Mathias Jack
14-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Robbie Nielsen will run onto the pitch and headbutt Liam Craig, only for the ref to have his back turned, the fourth official will say he saw nothing and Nielsen will get away with a talking to, Stubbs will go up in arms about the incident which leaves Liam Craig with a broken nose, and as a result, Stubbs is sent to the stand and Craig has to be subbed off injured, out for a month.

Only a hunch though.

And in a bid to out do the Premier League with their introduction of the vanishing spray, the SPFL introduce the ability to sub the referee just like in the Paddy Power advert. Craig Thomson runs onto the park replacing Collum, sends off two Hibs players for doing absolutely nothing. The Jambo *****s easily run out 4-0 winners, Thomson joins in with the post match celebrations...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDQJbbsS_dA

lord bunberry
14-08-2014, 01:48 PM
I've got a feeling they will get a goal given that wasn't over the line to make the score 5-1 to us. They will be protesting that it didn't cross the line.

TheMentalHibees
14-08-2014, 01:53 PM
It'll be heading into halftime 0-0 and they'll get a penalty with us having a man sent off in the process.

dchibs
14-08-2014, 01:55 PM
:greengrin:thumbsup:

Another Ox goal would be great!

It would probably ruled out for him being offside.

kaimendhibs
14-08-2014, 02:10 PM
It would probably ruled out for him being offside.

Nah, handball!

14-08-2014, 03:37 PM
It's certainly become a bit of a derby tradition that hearts get these big decisions their way.

The cup final penalty
Retrospective red cards
The Sparky free kick
Forsters clearly onside goal chopped off

Thats just to name a few. Jammy *******s so they are. Gotten away with absolute murder time and time again.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2014, 03:40 PM

I'm going for a Hearts penalty - that is blatantly not a penalty.

No offence mate but this is celtic paranoia pish.

Paloschi
14-08-2014, 03:47 PM

None taken as you probably didn't understand the reason for the thread.

It's all fun and games. Funny thing is someone will probably have called it, that is the irony.

Keith_M
14-08-2014, 03:52 PM

Therein lies the reason for the thread. We have had absolutely no decisions that have gone our way in the last three years at least whilst they seem to have had a remarkable number.

What's so wrong in speculating on the basis that events like that have happened so often we can almost predict them?

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-08-2014, 04:05 PM
A Hibs player will get booked for having tape on his socks that differs in colour from his socks. LG got booked for that in the pre-season game v Leuven IIRC. Memory is a bit hazy from that evening, probably not as much as BounceRoss's tho! ;-)

BH Hibs
14-08-2014, 04:09 PM
We will wrongly get a goal disallowed for hee haw in 90 mins and have to settle instead fir a six nil win. :flag:

HibbyAndy
14-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Hearts player on a yellow card thundering into a challenge which = 2nd yellow which = red will be ignored.

That's an absolute ****ing nap!

Pray4Marc
14-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Need Gollum to be strong early on, they will be tout to kick us off the park. Were lucky not to have had a man sent off at Ibrox, Neilsons mind games pre match and Craig Thompson would have also been a factor.

Really can see this being tasty, I can see lots of cards in this derby.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-08-2014, 04:55 PM
It's only paranoia if its not true. It is factually true that we have been shafted in a quite unbelievable way in derbies since 2012. The decisions haven't even been borderline

rcarter1
14-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Sow will blatantly foul someone whilst scoring the opening goal. Goal stands.

This will happen, however we will be 6 goals to the good, so Im not too concerned about this.

HibbyAndy
14-08-2014, 05:03 PM
It's only paranoia if its not true. It is factually true that we have been shafted in a quite unbelievable way in derbies since 2012. The decisions haven't even been borderline

Griffiths goal over the line = Not even poor refereeing its down right cheating.

Forster offside goal at Tiny? = Behave it was miles onside and has to go down as cheating.

McGowan headbutting Sproule at Easter road..= The ref ACTUALLY saw the incident and waved play on.

That thug Ryan Stevenson trying to end Mcpakes career= A warning not even a yellow is laughable.

Templeton kicking out at Mcpake at Easter rd = Ignored by the ref.

All that in the space of 3 years. Hearts get EVERY SINGLE DECISION going for theM in Derbys..Why would Sunday be any different?

They are cheating barstewards that get away with it TIME AND TIME....AND TIME....AND TIME AGAIN.

My_Wife_Camille
14-08-2014, 05:16 PM

27/04/14 - Hearts winning goal come from a free kick given to Hearts when one of their players clearly fouled Ryan Mcgivern

30/03/14 - Hibs equalising goal wrongly ruled out for offside

12/05/13 - Hearts player fouls Hibs player on the line and scores. Goal stands. Hibs still win

10/03/13 - Sparky free kick. Enough said

03/01/13 - Ryan Stevenson fouls McPake. Red card issued retrospectively

12/08/12 - David a templeton fouls McPake. Red card issued retrospectively

19/05/12 - Kujabi penalty. Enough said.

19/05/12 - Ian Black elbow on Sparky. Unpunished.

02/01/12 - Ryan McGowan fouls Sproule. Goes on to score the opening goal. Red card issued retrospectively.

Hibernian received 3 red cards in the same period, none of which were issued after the game.

Its all in our heads eh:aok:

Diclonius
14-08-2014, 05:20 PM
I've got a feeling they will get a goal given that wasn't over the line to make the score 5-1 to us. They will be protesting that it didn't cross the line.

:tee hee:

Hermit Crab
14-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Some folk are going to give themselves hibs attacks on this thread.

14-08-2014, 05:29 PM
27/04/14 - Hearts winning goal come from a free kick given to Hearts when one of their players clearly fouled Ryan Mcgivern

12/05/13 - Hearts player fouls Hibs player on the line and scores. Goal stands. Hibs still win

02/01/12 - Ryan McGowan fouls Sproule. Goes on to score the opening goal. Red card issued retrospectively.

Hibernian received 3 red cards in the same period, none of which were issued after the game.

But dont worry eh because "it all evens itself out" :rolleyes: Boy are we in for a mega treat when that day comes then!

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Griffiths goal over the line = Not even poor refereeing its down right cheating.

Forster offside goal at Tiny? = Behave it was miles onside and has to go down as cheating.

McGowan headbutting Sproule at Easter road..= The ref ACTUALLY saw the incident and waved play on.

That thug Ryan Stevenson trying to end Mcpakes career= A warning not even a yellow is laughable.

Templeton kicking out at Mcpake at Easter rd = Ignored by the ref.

All that in the space of 3 years. Hearts get EVERY SINGLE DECISION going for theM in Derbys..Why would Sunday be any different?

They are cheating barstewards that get away with it TIME AND TIME....AND TIME....AND TIME AGAIN.

Diclonius
14-08-2014, 05:46 PM

I see you've tried to upload this lovely image I made a while back. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
14-08-2014, 05:48 PM

****BALLS:agree:

Bronson
14-08-2014, 05:52 PM

I don't like using the officials as scapegoats but they have been horrendously bad to us in recent years, derbies especially. That list is all spot on, which is quite shocking.

Jim Herriot
14-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Hibs to be seven-nil up, Hearts down to seven men. One Hearts player goes and calls the ref a cheating ****ing *u**. Gets sent off for OFFINABUS. Match abandoned. Hibs awarded 0-3 win by SPFA.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-08-2014, 06:34 PM
I see you've tried to upload this lovely image I made a while back. :greengrin

Yup. Chopped out the '12th man' bit seeing as its now an away fixture and we've sold out. May use it to remind a couple of Jambo chums before Sunday :-)

over the line
14-08-2014, 06:42 PM
I reakon the home fans will be allowed to take cartons of Ribena into the ground, whilst we will have ours confiscated at the turnstiles! Now that would be a controversial decision and a damned right injustice! :D

Eyrie
14-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Liam Craig will correctly call "Heads" at the coin toss, only for the referee to ask the Hearts captain for his choice. Craig waits for the referee to finish speaking before very politely saying "Excuse me ..." and is immediately shown the red card for dissent before he can say anything more.

Deansy
14-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Yet another retrospective red card for a Hertz player which inexplicably the ref misses, despite looking directly at the incident from 5 yards:rolleyes:

DITTO ! How many of these 'retrospective red-cards' have they had in recent times - 3/4 ??

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-08-2014, 11:17 PM
DITTO ! How many of these 'retrospective red-cards' have they had in recent times - 3/4 ??

3 in the space of 12 months! Would have been 4 had the Scottish cup final not been the last game before the summer break and had Ian Black not played his last game for them

Col2
14-08-2014, 11:28 PM
When we take the lead we will get a man sent off within 20 mins and this will stop us getting full 3 points.

Sow will be allowed to elbow Forster for the full 90 mins yet despite 7 fouls against him, all cards will be kept in the referee"s pocket.

Glorious St Pat
14-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Wonderful and accurate (and very expensively produced) banners about the half wits being poppy thieves being confiscated whilst Union jacks, red hands are perfectly okay. They do say history does repeat itself and truth is always the losers. Mind you some of the do good ears on here would say such banner which was taken down through orders of the board (another soft touch of Hibs) was not appropriate! Give it to them tight. Lest we forget.

Glorious St Pat
14-08-2014, 11:48 PM
Oh talking of the poppy banner....thoughts on bringing out of retirement for the next home derby? (Expect another four page flag debate here).

Bristolhibby
15-08-2014, 07:30 AM
Hibs Player gets a second booking and sent off for complaining about the Hearts wall not being 10 yards back. (Think St. Johnstone at home last season).

A problem that is no longer a problem in the EPL or the World Cup.

Thanks SFA!

J

Joy Zipper
15-08-2014, 07:43 AM

When Gordon Rae karate kicked Wayne Foster in the neck in the penalty box at the old Dunbar End and they weren't awarded a penalty.

It should have been a straight red !

Argylehibby
15-08-2014, 11:54 AM
i can see what you ae saying greenOnions but the things WE could have done about the poor descions against us we didn't.As alot of posters have said there have been loads of these going against us and not once did the club do anything bout it?.I would stand corrected if they did but i do not recall them doing anything other than shrugg there shoulders.
I think if heartz had been wrogned in some of the decsions, they would have made a huge fuss about it, made complaints,shouted from the rofftopsYou mention bottle and you are right, whenever they play us WE seem to bottle it,

I think our mistake is not shouting this fom the rooftops today or tomorrow. It is too late come Sunday night when the damage is done. Alan Stubbs should be doing what Neilsen did in the run up to their game at Ibrox and highlight concerns in advance. Put the ref under pressure that it's been highlighted and he doesn't want added to the list. (OK Column is already on it at least twice)

All he needs to say is "A number of fans have sent me details of a load of decisions like retrospective red cards, goals disallowed that are 3 yards over the line, penalties awarded for fouls outside the area etc over the last few years. If they are all true, and maybe you media guys can confirm if it is, then maybe it's our turn to get the breaks this time."

bobbyhibs1983
15-08-2014, 12:12 PM
I think our mistake is not shouting this fom the rooftops today or tomorrow. It is too late come Sunday night when the damage is done. Alan Stubbs should be doing what Neilsen did in the run up to their game at Ibrox and highlight concerns in advance. Put the ref under pressure that it's been highlighted and he doesn't want added to the list. (OK Column is already on it at least twice)

All he needs to say is "A number of fans have sent me details of a load of decisions like retrospective red cards, goals disallowed that are 3 yards over the line, penalties awarded for fouls outside the area etc over the last few years. If they are all true, and maybe you media guys can confirm if it is, then maybe it's our turn to get the breaks this time."

I can see that, and its a good point.But i dont think its about *get the breaks* as you say, what has happened , and which has been highlighted in the thread so far is nothing short of cheating,One incedent you could maybe think it happens, maybe two incedents it happens, but i think somone has done a little list of FIVE OR SIX of these *breaks*. Imo that is unacceptable.I think if one of these incedents happens in this game weather we win or lose, hibs should do something about it weather an offical complaint or whatever.

southern hibby
15-08-2014, 12:45 PM
I can see that, and its a good point.But i dont think its about *get the breaks* as you say, what has happened , and which has been highlighted in the thread so far is nothing short of cheating,One incedent you could maybe think it happens, maybe two incedents it happens, but i think somone has done a little list of FIVE OR SIX of these *breaks*. Imo that is unacceptable.I think if one of these incedents happens in this game weather we win or lose, hibs should do something about it weather an offical complaint or whatever.

As long as Rod is at Hibs and chasing his dream job with the SFA nothing will be said about any referee as he will not want to rock the boat.

Not saying this is a fact but it's the way I see it.

GGTTH

Argylehibby
15-08-2014, 04:10 PM

You know it's cheating, I know it's cheating and Alan Stubbs probably already knows it's cheating BUT he can't say in the run up to the game at least that it's cheating or he and the club would face a pretty large fine! My point is that we should be making these comments publicly now and prevent the incident happening not reacting to it.

Eyrie
15-08-2014, 06:21 PM
When Gordon Rae karate kicked Wayne Foster in the neck in the penalty box at the old Dunbar End and they weren't awarded a penalty.

It should have been a straight red !

Why should it have been red when Rae did nothing wrong?

matty_f
17-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Did anyone get it right?

Did anyone guess a Hearts player to land an elbow early doors and get away with it? Sow should have been off for his first elbow on Nelson.

Eyrie
17-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Did anyone guess a Hearts player to land an elbow early doors and get away with it? Sow should have been off for his first elbow on Nelson.
I didn't see any difference between the two incidents, yet the first forced Nelson off for treatment and went unpunished whilst the second was a straight red card.

matty_f
17-08-2014, 09:59 PM
I didn't see any difference between the two incidents, yet the first forced Nelson off for treatment and went unpunished whilst the second was a straight red card.

Exactly. Their number 17 got away with loads of fouls before he was eventually booked.