PDA

View Full Version : The goals on Saturday

scoopyboy
13-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Got wee snippets about the goals on Saturday.

Paul Hanlon was off the park when both goals were scored, could this be a record for Hibs? I can't remember Hibs scoring one goal when we had a player off injured never mind two.

Mark Oxley would never have scored the goal if he had heard Alan Stubbs. AS was screaming to MO to boot the ball out of play so as Paul could get back on the pitch, MO never heard him and the rest is history.

IanM
13-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Got wee snippets about the goals on Saturday.

Paul Hanlon was off the park when both goals were scored, could this be a record for Hibs? I can't remember Hibs scoring one goal when we had a player off injured never mind two.

Mark Oxley would never have scored the goal if he had heard Alan Stubbs. AS was screaming to MO to boot the ball out of play so as Paul could get back on the pitch, MO never heard him and the rest is history.

I think we had 9 men when GOS scored the last minute against Hearts although Thompson had been sent off before HT and I think it was Zambernardi was off the park when he scored. memory is pretty ***** though

scoopyboy
13-08-2014, 11:56 AM
I think we had 9 men when GOS scored the last minute against Hearts although Thompson had been sent off before HT and I think it was Zambernardi was off the park when he scored. memory is pretty ***** though

It was Brebner that was sent off, couldn't argue if YZ was off the pitch or not. Would be even funnier if he was.

NadeAteMyLunch!
13-08-2014, 11:56 AM

Brebner had been sent off. Wrongly as always seems to be the case in derbies

Hermit Crab
13-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Brebner had been sent off. Wrongly as always seems to be the case in derbies

Yes. That red got rescinded after the game.

NadeAteMyLunch!
13-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Yes. That red got rescinded after the game.

We get red cards in derbies that are then rescinded.

They get away with red card challenges that are then awarded retrospectively after the games