PDA

View Full Version : Staff Sum-Up

Bad Habits
11-08-2014, 02:57 PM
I'm getting horribly confused with the comings and goings of staff in the club, would anyone with a better idea of it all be able to sum up our staff set up for me and the other people who are equally confused!

much appreciated :aok:

Jonnyboy
11-08-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm getting horribly confused with the comings and goings of staff in the club, would anyone with a better idea of it all be able to sum up our staff set up for me and the other people who are equally confused!

much appreciated :aok:

Full list here mate http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/clubdirectory :aok:

Bad Habits
11-08-2014, 03:02 PM

Cheers Jonnyboy, wasn't 100% sure if this was up to date

Jonnyboy
11-08-2014, 03:04 PM
Cheers Jonnyboy, wasn't 100% sure if this was up to date

Fair point given all the comings and goings of the last few days :greengrin

Bostonhibby
11-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Fair point given all the comings and goings of the last few days :greengrin

All looking good, there's the odd smattering of football players in the mix as well. If only we weren't still paying for all those failures that went before.

Onward and upward

GordonHFC
11-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Apparently we want three people in for each coaching position ........ Wait, was that playing staff?

Keith_M
11-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Apparently we want three people in for each coaching position ........ Wait, was that playing staff?

No you were right the first time.

If we have 100s of Coaches, it doesn't matter what we have on the pitch :wink:

Hibby70
11-08-2014, 03:44 PM

Where does Bill Bryson find the time to write books. Hope he's not doing it on Hibs time.

Hibby70
11-08-2014, 03:49 PM
It's out of date already - no May or Mathie

offshorehibby
11-08-2014, 04:36 PM
It's out of date already - no May or Mathie

It is now

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/clubdirectory

Hibby70
11-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Surprised Marsella is still employed.

StarMan10
11-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Was there not talk of Hendry getting the boot with May taking his place? Obviously that's not materialised.

J-C
11-08-2014, 04:53 PM
So we let McDonaugh go but keep a useless ex teacher, words fail me?

Just noticed that James was offered a job under the new structure but chose not to accept it, not quite the same as being emptied or let go as it's his choice.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Surprised Marsella is still employed.

Thought he was emptied? Or on gardening leave? Hmmm...

J-C
11-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Thought he was emptied? Or on gardening leave? Hmmm...

Probably still a scout just that he has a new boss now.

ancient hibee
11-08-2014, 05:52 PM

Just noticed that James was offered a job under the new structure but chose not to accept it, not quite the same as being emptied or let go as it's his choice.

He's gone to Falkirk as 1st team coach.

J-C
12-08-2014, 06:15 AM
He's gone to Falkirk as 1st team coach.

Yea so I noticed, obviously had ambitions to coach 1st team rather than the kids then, something Hibs couldn't give him.

JIm
12-08-2014, 12:13 PM

Useless ex teacher? For the record more than aware of who you are referring to but keen to find out how you've came to this opinion?

silverhibee
12-08-2014, 12:20 PM

Fifteen football staff, that must be a lot of money, where does it all come from.

J-C
12-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Useless ex teacher? For the record more than aware of who you are referring to but keen to find out how you've came to this opinion?

Don't think he was useless as a teacher, I was speaking of his job at Hibs and what he does there, only going by what I've read and been told by people connected to Hibs, my opinion.

J-C
12-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Fifteen football staff, that must be a lot of money, where does it all come from.

Less squad players this year, maybe hgetting proper coaching is something we've been lacking at Hibs.

JIm
12-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Don't think he was useless as a teacher, I was speaking of his job at Hibs and what he does there, only going by what I've read and been told by people connected to Hibs, my opinion.

I personally think BH gets a real hard time of it on here from many who have never had any real dealings with the academy (not saying you have/haven't) and agree there is no doubt the academy could be improved. I do however believe that BH puts a hell of a lot of good work in down their and what he lacks in the practical areas of the job more than makes up for in the administrative side. Lots of examples that i can pull in terms of the educational structure that he and James put in for our U20s as just one example.

It'll be interesting to see what the transition is like now that Eddie May is in.