PDA

View Full Version : NHC - swallowswallow.com have finally woken up

magpie1892
11-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Seems Sally's had his day as far as the hun support is concerned.

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=1018979

90%+ want him out.

Every other football fan in Scotland wants him to stay...

Canongatehibs
11-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Seems Sally's had his day as far as the support is concerned.

90%+ want him out.

Thoroughly enjoyed his post match squirmy comments yesterday.
Seen better u10 managers in a kids league.
The guy's a total numpty.

Keith_M
11-08-2014, 12:00 PM
I reckon we should start a campaign.

Super Swally Must Stay!

truehibernian
11-08-2014, 12:04 PM
He's a 'celebrity' never a manager - doesn't have the required respect to differentiate between boss and 'one of the boys'.

Was a bizarre choice in the first place and I can only see one thing happening and that's Walter Smith yet again coming in to steady a ship that is sinking fast.

Keith_M
11-08-2014, 12:06 PM
He's a 'celebrity' never a manager - doesn't have the required respect to differentiate between boss and 'one of the boys'.

Was a bizarre choice in the first place and I can only see one thing happening and that's Walter Smith yet again coming in to steady a ship that is sinking fast.

The thing is, he'd never get offered a job on such high wages anywhere else so he's hardly going to resign.

They would have to sack him and be prepared to pay up the rest of his contract. Given their current financial state, I can't see that happening.

TheFamous1875
11-08-2014, 12:18 PM
If McCoist gets the chuck (he may stay due to compensation costs), McCall will come in and win the league for them. He's achieved lots at Motherwell and will be reported as having taken em 'as far as they can go' and will have Rangers challenging Celtic in the Premiership next season!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SunshineOnLeith
11-08-2014, 12:25 PM
If McCoist gets the chuck (he may stay due to compensation costs), McCall will come in and win the league for them. He's achieved lots at Motherwell and will be reported as having taken em 'as far as they can go' and will have Rangers challenging Celtic in the Premiership next season!

Where are they going to get the money to pay off mccoist and pay compensation to Motherwell?

It'll be Walter Smith, and they might move mccoist upstairs rather than sack him.

magpie1892
11-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Where are they going to get the money to pay off mccoist and pay compensation to Motherwell?

It'll be Walter Smith, and they might move mccoist upstairs rather than sack him.

I reckon McCoist has until October/November. If the hun are not well clear at the top - which they won't be - then they'll send for Walter.

I think Sally is on a rolling contract - won't be much to pay him off.

JeMeSouviens
11-08-2014, 12:33 PM
I reckon McCoist has until October/November. If the hun are not well clear at the top - which they won't be - then they'll send for Walter.

Even so, he's still on silly money as are McDowall and Durrant. My guess is they're heading the same way as the Old Huns, into admin, and they'll wait for that to shift McCoist & co for free.

LancsHibs
11-08-2014, 12:34 PM
i reckon we should start a campaign.

super swally must stay!

super swally must keep the keys to the big house

magpie1892
11-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Even so, he's still on silly money as are McDowall and Durrant. My guess is they're heading the same way as the Old Huns, into admin, and they'll wait for that to shift McCoist & co for free.

True. It does look like another insolvency event is on the horizon.

A straight fight, then, between us and the yams for the title?

LancsHibs
11-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Seems Sally's had his day as far as the hun support is concerned.

90%+ want him out.

I flowed your link to follow follow and got an add for diarrhoea relief:hilarious

magpie1892
11-08-2014, 12:40 PM
I flowed your link to follow follow and got an add for diarrhoea relief:hilarious

What's your point? :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-08-2014, 01:05 PM
I really, really want McCoist to stay. Got a bad feeling though that he will be gone before too long.
Our best chance of winning this league is with him in charge

lord bunberry
11-08-2014, 01:15 PM
I really, really want McCoist to stay. Got a bad feeling though that he will be gone before too long.
Our best chance of winning this league is with him in charge

Totally agree. They've got the best squad and the worst manager

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-08-2014, 01:34 PM
His appointment reminded me a bit of when John Greig got the managers' job. Part of the current BBC love-in with all things Aberdeen is maybe because of McInnes?

SanFranHibs
11-08-2014, 02:09 PM
I heard that Rangers have put McCoist out on the market and Peterhead were interested but backed out once they found out the low compensation Rangers were offering.

Ozyhibby
11-08-2014, 02:24 PM
To get rid of McCoist they would have to pay out the remainder of his contract and reimburse him all the money from his pay cut.
They don't have that kind of cash.
He is there as king as he wants to be there. He has two years left on his deal.

Geo_1875
11-08-2014, 02:48 PM
To get rid of McCoist they would have to pay out the remainder of his contract and reimburse him all the money from his pay cut.
They don't have that kind of cash.
He is there as king as he wants to be there. He has two years left on his deal.

But surely he'd walk away without compensation to save the new club that he loves so much?

Onion
11-08-2014, 02:57 PM

Think that's a good shout. McCoist is a Hun legend so they won't just ditch him. He did a vg PR job during their great collapse but has never proved himself as a manager. Might yet give him more money to waste to try bolster their promo chances, but McCall must be very temping for them.

BH Hibs
11-08-2014, 02:58 PM
But surely he'd walk away without compensation to save the new club that he loves so much?

Ah but they don't do walking away you know. :wink:

BS44
11-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Anyone know where I can find odds for McCoist to be first manager sacked from our league?

SanFranHibs
11-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Anyone know where I can find odds for McCoist to be first manager sacked from our league?

The bookies? :wink:

Big_Franck
11-08-2014, 03:21 PM

Here:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/championship/next-manager-to-leave-post

I think 2/1 is short otherwise i'd be all over it :greengrin

Pretty Boy
11-08-2014, 04:12 PM
The longer fatty remains in charge the better.

He's clueless and is holding a half decent squad back with his dinosaur hoofball tactics.

SanFranHibs
11-08-2014, 04:16 PM
The longer fatty remains in charge the better.

He's clueless and is holding a half decent squad back with his dinosaur hoofball tactics.

He's Butchering them?

iwasthere1972
11-08-2014, 04:18 PM

Well we know that he can roll. Not sure about getting up afterwards.

emerald green
12-08-2014, 07:31 PM
If McCoist gets the bullet, I hope they then appoint Butcher & Malpas.

weonlywon6-2
12-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Stranger things have happened

emerald green
12-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Stranger things have happened

Nothing surprises me when it comes to The Rangers.

Weststandwanab
12-08-2014, 07:43 PM
It will be McCall if they need a cheap deal or Billy Davies of they wish to continue to Admin 2