PDA

View Full Version : The Keekaboo Alternative 'Not A Match Update' Thread

Keith_M
09-08-2014, 07:54 AM
Post all your unsubstantiated rumours, team news, stupid puns, etc, here.

Weather in Edinburgh?

Will our New Signing play today?

What's everybody wearing?

:flag:

Alfred E Newman
09-08-2014, 07:59 AM
The weather is quite pleasant here in Lanzarote. Hope it's the same in Auld Reekie.:greengrin

Keith_M
09-08-2014, 08:01 AM
As nobody else has contributed yet......

It's currently 24C in Munich, with a scorcher predicted. I'm sitting on me couch wearing a rather fetching T-Shirt and Shorts Combo that I wore to bed last night, have a week's stubble on my face (does that make it a proper beard?) and I've got a bit of a hangover fae the Vino last night.

Any other news?

:wink:

EDIT: Oops, not the first reply after all.

Hibbyradge
09-08-2014, 08:08 AM
Great thread, but please change your avatar.

Pretty Boy
09-08-2014, 08:08 AM
First day of the season will see me, disappointingly as I like at least 2 weeks of shorts, in Levis 511s, green and white Adidas Trimm Tabbs, white Oliver Spencer polo shirt and the jacket is yet to be decided but got a green Pretty Green one that is unworn which is front runner at the moment.

Hibbyradge
09-08-2014, 08:10 AM
They won't look like Hibs in that shirt.

Keith_M
09-08-2014, 08:16 AM

Why?

You change yours first.

:na na:

Scouse Hibee
09-08-2014, 08:26 AM
First game of the season will see me dressed in attire suitable for such an occasion, a spot of lunch in taste of Italy before heading to the four in hand for the pre match bevvy. Positive attitude and bright outlook is the feeling for today.

PeeJay
09-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Anybody with any info on whether the game is being broadcast live to overseas fans today courtesy of Hibs TV ... the Hibs TV site says audio only - thought we were getting all the home games and most of the away games

... and while I'm at it: the Hibst TV site is sort of an improvement, but it seems I am unable to change my profile data - the site itself changes things around when and as it sees fit - e.g. seems I was born last Tuesday!

Keith_M
09-08-2014, 08:42 AM
Anybody with any info on whether the game is being broadcast live to overseas fans today courtesy of Hibs TV ... the Hibs TV site says audio only - thought we were getting all the home games and most of the away games

... and while I'm at it: the Hibst TV site is sort of an improvement, but it seems I am unable to change my profile data - the site itself changes things around when and as it sees fit - e.g. seems I was born last Tuesday!

Makes a change from Hibs treating us all like we were born yesterday

offshorehibby
09-08-2014, 08:49 AM
I'll be mostly wearing blue Petrofac overalls and a lovely pair of steel toed lace up boots.

hibsbollah
09-08-2014, 08:51 AM
Despite the rather murky morning we're having, I am pleased to say the clouds will lift prior to kickoff and we will have unbroken sunshine over Leith by 3pm. 18 degrees celsius is likely and a brisk westerly breeze will keep Lewis Stevenson's perfectly coiffured locks well conditioned and the east standers nicely cooled. High pressure sits over the San Siro, 1001mB and falling according to the Bollah barometer. Pollen count low, air pollution negligible (its not Gorgie after all). Gerrintaethum.

down-the-slope
09-08-2014, 08:52 AM

Seconded - its disturbing....

down-the-slope
09-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Despite the rather murky morning we're having, I am pleased to say the clouds will lift prior to kickoff and we will have unbroken sunshine over Leith by 3pm. 18 degrees celsius is likely and a brisk westerly breeze will keep Lewis Stevenson's perfectly coiffured locks well conditioned and the east standers nicely cooled. High pressure sits over the San Siro, 1001mB and falling according to the Bollah barometer. Pollen count low, air pollution neglible (its not Gorgie after all). Gerrintaethum.

A welcome return of the Bollahcast.............can you confirm temp in the shade of West Stand? I need to know if my Prawn Sarnies need an ice pack...or me a cardigan

spike220
09-08-2014, 08:55 AM

Pot, kettle, black.

hibsbollah
09-08-2014, 08:59 AM
A welcome return of the Bollahcast.............can you confirm temp in the shade of West Stand? I need to know if my Prawn Sarnies need an ice pack...or me a cardigan

Cardigan??? :grr: Ye gods. You can leave your stylish knitwear at chez slopey, its August. A Fred Perry polo (with perhaps a Louis Vuitton bag slung nonchalantly over the shoulder containing said prawn sandwiches) should be more than sufficient :aok:

Hibbyradge
09-08-2014, 09:03 AM
Pot, kettle, black.

I haven't called anyone anything.

spike220
09-08-2014, 09:08 AM
I haven't called anyone anything.

Just having a laugh!

given the nature of your avatar I have to block you most the time, since this is a family computer.

Edit: I do like some of your posts though!

Keith_M
09-08-2014, 09:12 AM

That's a very nice photo of Karen Gillan 'in action'.

Even looking like that, I still would! :wink:

silverhibee
09-08-2014, 09:46 AM

It makes Keekaboo feel better about him/herself. :greengrin

Keith_M
09-08-2014, 10:19 AM
It makes Keekaboo feel better about him/herself. :greengrin

What's so wrong with that?

I'm a him and I need all the help I can get

Golden Bear
09-08-2014, 10:38 AM
I see Forth2 are now broadcasting a football/sports show at 3pm on Saturday afternoons. Hopefully it will be a bit more pro Hibernian than auntie beeb's pathetic weegie based offerings.

silverhibee
09-08-2014, 10:39 AM
What's so wrong with that?

I'm a him and I need all the help I can get

I sussed that out a while back. :thumbsup:

Keith_M
09-08-2014, 10:42 AM
I sussed that out a while back. :thumbsup:

Oi!

:grr:

The Pointer
09-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Here on the west coast it's cloudy but bright. Sitting here listening to Bombskare dressed in a Black Jacques Brewdog t-shirt and ex-Gerrie combats waiting for a man to come round to see about some work to the house, but he's 40 minutes late.

Can't make the game today unfortunately but I'll be listening on radio.

Golden Bear
09-08-2014, 10:58 AM
Just confirmed - live commentary of today's game on Forth2. I'll be at ER but it's a good alternative to Radio Scotland for those that can't make it.

edinburghhibee
09-08-2014, 11:12 AM
I'm playing (well say playing might get dropped) in the champions cup final the day at saughton so can't make the game. Moan the hibees!!! Moan the Gyle!!!!

weecounty hibby
09-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Currently sitting in my office avoiding doing the work that I'm in here to do and reading .net. Will be relying on all of you guys to keep me posted on the glorious Hibs victory that will surely come our way today as I have no radio to listen to and BBC live updates are crap

HH81
09-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Just confirmed - live commentary of today's game on Forth2. I'll be at ER but it's a good alternative to Radio Scotland for those that can't make it.

Is it online forth2? Any one know?

sleeping giant
09-08-2014, 11:25 AM
I'm playing (well say playing might get dropped) in the champions cup final the day at saughton so can't make the game. Moan the hibees!!! Moan the Gyle!!!!

Does Darren Aitken still play for the Gyle ?

wpj
09-08-2014, 11:29 AM
In sunny Beaujolais in t shirt and shorts. Soon to put on a Hugo Boss suit,loakes brogues and a knitted tie for a wedding. Looking forward to the cheese and wine later and checking in for the scores

Golden Bear
09-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Is it online forth2? Any one know?

I can't say for certain but I expect it will be. Try this link, I have it on at present.

http://radioplayer.forth2.com/live/

Green Man
09-08-2014, 12:18 PM
I have my green football boxers and green Hospital Records tshirt with large H on it. Paired with jeans and blue Adidas Kopenhagens - sadly all my green shoes remain in storage due to a prolonged period of flat renting. The wee man is similarly attired in jeans and green dinosaur tshirt, complete with white spikes on the back.

The sun is breaking through over north Edinburgh, the car was showing an outsized temperature of 22 a short time ago.

Pretty Boy
09-08-2014, 12:25 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?288118-Hibernian-FC-v-Livingston-FC&p=4121696#post4121696

Match thread now open.