PDA

View Full Version : Livingston

ekhibee
08-08-2014, 05:46 PM
I see Livvie are in trouble regarding one of the owners Neil Rankine. Something to do with him having interests in other Scottish clubs. This reminded me of something I was told many years ago, that Wallace Mercer didn't actually have any shares in Hearts, it was actually his wife that had the shares, because he already had shares in Rangers. I don't know if this is true, I just wondered if anybody on here knew the truth?

GreenLake
08-08-2014, 05:51 PM
I see Livvie are in trouble regarding one of the owners Neil Rankine. Something to do with him having interests in other Scottish clubs. This reminded me of something I was told many years ago, that Wallace Mercer didn't actually have any shares in Hearts, it was actually his wife that had the shares, because he already had shares in Rangers. I don't know if this is true, I just wondered if anybody on here knew the truth?

Perhaps in his honour, many Yams of today don't actually have any shares in Hearts.

southsider
08-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Hear7s bought them from him on his death-bed....... and put the cheque in his coffin.lol

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2014, 09:44 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28712934

And, by continuing to "hold interests in East Fife FC and Dumbarton FC in addition to his shareholding in Livingston FC", the SFA say the East Lothian club "holds power to influence the management or administration of those two aforementioned other clubs"

maps required for BBC journalists :rolleyes: pwick

Springbank
09-08-2014, 10:03 AM
If that's how forensic they are then it's no surprise Old Hearts and oldco Rangers got away with cheating

Sylar
09-08-2014, 10:32 AM
I truly despair with Livi...

southern hibby
09-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Hear7s bought them from him on his death-bed....... and put the cheque in his coffin.lol

Refuse to believe Herts ever had a cheque book lol. If they did it would be I'n their trophy cabinet ( especially nowadays ) under the title ONCE APON A TIME.

GGTTH