PDA

View Full Version : Alan Stubbs/Supporters United BT Sports1 tonight @6:30

Hedlund12
07-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Programme on tonight about Alan looking at the work done by cancer charity CLIC Sargent for children and young people in Scotland.

After reading on .net about his book - I bought it - a great read and a great insight to how Alan progressed through his career and his battles with cancer. Really sad ending to the book which made me cry. I've great admiration for him and looking forward to his way at ER.... GGTTH

Scottie
08-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Programme on tonight about Alan looking at the work done by cancer charity CLIC Sargent for children and young people in Scotland.

After reading on .net about his book - I bought it - a great read and a great insight to how Alan progressed through his career and his battles with cancer. Really sad ending to the book which made me cry. I've great admiration for him and looking forward to his way at ER.... GGTTH

Just finished watching this on BT sport.

Nothing but the utmost respect for everyone involved with the programme and everyone coping and touched by cancer

One day we can and will beat this dreadful disease.

Twiglet
08-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Link to programme.

http://sport.bt.com/thesupportersclub/thesupportersclub/the-supporters-club-supporters-united-S11363925087508?s_intcid=con_BTcomHP