PDA

View Full Version : Let's have a Celebrate Frank Sauzee at matchday sometime soon.

doddsy
07-08-2014, 10:09 AM
Celebrate Sauzee C'mon. Let's Celebrate.

I am all for a home matchday soon where we all have a Frank Sauzee lovein.

make up some new songs about one of the greatest players we have ever seen and who broke

the jambo hearts and have a right good atmosphere. wadda ya think hi bees?

Vini1875
07-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Not for me. While I loved to watch Sauzee he has gone and severed all links to the club. We need to put all our efforts into getting promotion, nothing else should distract from that mission.

doddsy
07-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Whilst I appreciate your point of view, I cannot possibly see how celebrating the big man

as a distraction. And he cut his links because of how hurt he was when sacked as manager.

Does not detract his legend as a hammer of the jambos.

db03
07-08-2014, 10:22 AM
I would love hibs to invite Sauzee over as a guest and get him on the pitch at half time etc. He was one of the greatest players I have seen playing for hibs and its sad that it ended how it did.
Having him around for the players to interact with aswell as the fans would be a positive in my opinion.

Scottie
07-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Not for me. While I loved to watch Sauzee he has gone and severed all links to the club. We need to put all our efforts into getting promotion, nothing else should distract from that mission.

:agree: Loved the guy and completely understand why he has cut all ties but as Vin says time to concentrate 100% on the job in hand this season and that's gaining PROMOTION :flag:

NAE NOOKIE
07-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Sorry mate. Sauzee is and always will be a legend. They way he was treated at the end is a stain on the club, but he has severed all ties with us and every attempt by the fans to re engage with him have failed. If he wanted to be pals again he would have turned up at the 2012 or 2013 cup finals.

If Franck ever turns up at ER to do the half time draw I will run onto the pitch and kiss his erse.

Until that happens lets pour our enthusiasm into a show of support for the guys we have entrusted to get us out of our latest mess.

The Hibee Harp
07-08-2014, 10:42 AM
I would love hibs to invite Sauzee over as a guest and get him on the pitch at half time etc. He was one of the greatest players I have seen playing for hibs and its sad that it ended how it did.
Having him around for the players to interact with aswell as the fans would be a positive in my opinion.

The Club have attempted to make contact with Franck a number of times over the years and he has ignored them.

I have spoken to a few players from Franck's time at Hibs and they have all described his love for Hibs as a show (was like hearing Santa didn't exist).

Sauzee has been in Scotland and Edinburgh a lot since he left the club and has never come near us.

A great player, one of the best I have seen in the flesh, but he has no interest in Hibs now and we should give up on encouraging him back.

NAE NOOKIE
07-08-2014, 10:47 AM
The Club have attempted to make contact with Franck a number of times over the years and he has ignored them.

I have spoken to a few players from Franck's time at Hibs and they have all described his love for Hibs as a show (was like hearing Santa didn't exist).

Sauzee has been in Scotland and Edinburgh a lot since he left the club and has never come near us.

A great player, one of the best I have seen in the flesh, but he has no interest in Hibs now and we should give up on encouraging him back.

If that's true ........................ What show http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-08-2014, 10:48 AM

SANTA DOESN'T EXIST?!? But, but 😩

db03
07-08-2014, 11:13 AM

I was not aware of this, sad if that's the case :(

Keith_M
07-08-2014, 11:17 AM
How about a Frank Love In without him even being there. Then we could post photos of it on Twitter and, if he ever finds out, he could see what a bunch of Saddos we are.

Scouse Hibee
07-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Celebrate Sauzee C'mon. Let's Celebrate.

I am all for a home matchday soon where we all have a Frank Sauzee lovein.

make up some new songs about one of the greatest players we have ever seen and who broke

the jambo hearts and have a right good atmosphere. wadda ya think hi bees?

It's a ridiculous idea for a guy who doesn't give two hoots about Hibs.

Keith_M
07-08-2014, 05:49 PM

:agree:

.Sean.
07-08-2014, 05:53 PM
:agree:

Fair enough having issues with Petrie but ignoring supporters that worshipped you? Bad craic.