PDA

View Full Version : Griffiths

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

weonlywon6-2
13-08-2014, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=Pretty Boy;4127019]

Agree. Someone on here with twitter get tweeting him.

Will do it right now

Hibeesmad
13-08-2014, 08:20 PM
@ryzo97: @Leighgriff09 Leigh man I don't know what your situation at Celtic is but every hibs fan would love you back at Easter Road, take us back up

@FUTLiam1875: @Leighgriff09 It's time to come home leigh

Celtic are ****.

Come home where you are loved

Leigh Super Leigh

#GGTTH

@joedudgeonnn: @Leighgriff09 come back home to the Hibs Leigh, we love you💚

Few tweets sent to him in the past few hours

TheFamous1875
13-08-2014, 08:22 PM
@ryzo97: @Leighgriff09 Leigh man I don't know what your situation at Celtic is but every hibs fan would love you back at Easter Road, take us back up

@FUTLiam1875: @Leighgriff09 It's time to come home leigh

Celtic are ****.

Come home where you are loved

Leigh Super Leigh

#GGTTH

@joedudgeonnn: @Leighgriff09 come back home to the Hibs Leigh, we love you💚

Few tweets sent to him in the past few hours

What good lads, get it trending! Has Leigh 're-tweeted' or replied to any of them??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hibeesmad
13-08-2014, 08:25 PM
What good lads, get it trending! Has Leigh 're-tweeted' or replied to any of them??

I don't think so mate, he doesn't seem to have been on twitter since the abuse he got from Celtic fans earlier

MyJo
13-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Has anyone got a flute they could lend Leigh, just to get him over the line in getting all the soapdodgers to hate him and forcing his move back home :faf:

weonlywon6-2
13-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Tweet sent to leigh

Hermit Crab
13-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Tweet sent to leigh

:aok:

Jonnyboy
13-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Deilla and Collins may get punted before Griffiths.

But will JC walk before he's pushed? :wink:

Weststandwanab
13-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Nope.

Wolves triggered the extra year clause in Leighs contract, he had no say in that.

He then made the decision to sign a further 2 year extension shortly after that.

So you agree with me then ?

No, you are 100% incorrect on this.

His original contract had a club option for an additional year. Wolves chose to exercise that option. This is very different from Leigh choosing to sign an extension.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22570515

Spot on

Very good source close to Celtic has told me he's not. Sorry, but I can't say who.

I that Leigh himself ?

Hibby_G
13-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Claros was at east mains FACT.

Im saying nae mare tho . That's how rumours start.

Jorge claros du du du du Jorge claros du du du du

SunshineOnLeith
13-08-2014, 08:46 PM
He must of been feeling alright at the Hibs game Saturday

Be so buzzing if he is at the derby sunday

If anyone does see him in a pub or at the ground, goanie no video or photograph him. I'm sure your 11 Twitter followers will survive without seeing it.

Off the bar
13-08-2014, 08:48 PM
If anyone does see him in a pub or at the ground, goanie no video or photograph him. I'm sure your 11 Twitter followers will survive without seeing it.

no you should tweet and facebook it as widely as possible, will help to drive a wedge between him and celtc!

SunshineOnLeith
13-08-2014, 08:53 PM
no you should tweet and facebook it as widely as possible, will help to drive a wedge between him and celtc!

And lead to him being on the front page of the tabloids again, which I doubt he enjoys. He should be able to go for a pint/watch a game with fellow Hibs fans without worrying about his every move being documented.

SaulGoodman
13-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Can we not bicker and keep this thread for people wanting 100% genuine stories about how Leigh Griffiths is definitely coming back to Hibs?

Hibeesmad
13-08-2014, 08:57 PM
And lead to him being on the front page of the tabloids again, which I doubt he enjoys. He should be able to go for a pint/watch a game with fellow Hibs fans without worrying about his every move being documented.

If he wants to go and sing "Rudi Skacel is a ****ing refugee" then that's up to him. He knows what he's doing and in such a public place and being a popular figure he knows people are going to be taking note of what he's doing.

HNA2
13-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Can we cut out the personal digs and get back to the original topic please

SunshineOnLeith
13-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Sure thing, boss.

If Griffiths somehow ends up back at Easter Road I'm buying a season ticket that day. Suspect I wouldn't be alone.

HNA2
13-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Sure thing, boss.

If Griffiths somehow ends up back at Easter Road I'm buying a season ticket that day. Suspect I wouldn't be alone.

Greencore
13-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Heart think he will come back but head says he won't .... He is getting so much abuse from celtc fans. For standing up for himself. He's a human being like everyone else. He will never be a celtc fan why can't they understand that?

Hibeesmad
13-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Heart think he will come back but head says he won't .... He is getting so much abuse from celtc fans. For standing up for himself. He's a human being like everyone else. He will never be a celtc fan why can't they understand that?

Most fans claim it's because of his behaviour but I think there's a bit more to it than that

Zazu62
13-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Come home Leigh

Hermit Crab
13-08-2014, 09:31 PM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Sparky-Home/270707153131398

Iggy Pope
13-08-2014, 09:33 PM
I doubt he'd have any illness with that bloody colour in it.

Can't at all be bothered reading beyond this. Eyes = Blackpool G. Head = Les Dawson.

blackpoolhibs
13-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Can't at all be bothered reading beyond this. Eyes = Blackpool G. Head = Les Dawson.

Whoosh. :wink:

Iggy Pope
13-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Whoosh. :wink:

It was a compliment. Numpty.

blackpoolhibs
13-08-2014, 09:38 PM
It was a compliment. Numpty.

Sorry i read it wrongly, i wooshed myself. :faf::faf:

Iggy Pope
13-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Sorry i read it wrongly, i wooshed myself. :faf::faf:

As if you could approach Les Dawson, Brilliant Hibby / Hertz Mother in Law hater.

blackpoolhibs
13-08-2014, 09:44 PM
As if you could approach Les Dawson, Brilliant Hibby / Hertz Mother in Law hater.

:greengrin

silverhibee
13-08-2014, 09:45 PM
When has Griffiths to appear in front of the SFA beaks for his charge of singing in the pub.

Has it been put back because Vincent Lunny left his position with the SFA.

Glorious St Pat
13-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Taken from a similar thread on the Bounce:

"My mate just posted on facebook he's in a bookies in Wallyford... my mate asked him why he wasn't at the game, he said he was dropped from the squad... he's not ill at all."

Could this be 'punishment' for being at the Hibs game or for his post match reaction following the recent Euro game?

Or could it mean.......

mentalhibee
13-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Sure thing, boss.

Same here!

Green&White
13-08-2014, 10:03 PM
I seen Griffiths while driving home from work at the junctions between porty and Seafield yesterday wearing full Scotland training gear and holding boots in one hand and bouncing a ball with the other. No idea where he was going or had been though.

Glorious St Pat
13-08-2014, 10:14 PM
I seen Griffiths while driving home from work at the junctions between porty and Seafield yesterday wearing full Scotland training gear and holding boots in one hand and bouncing a ball with the other. No idea where he was going or had been though.

Maybe going to the Pitz in Porty for a kickaboot with his pals seeing as he was binned from the Celtic team the night.

Hibeesmad
13-08-2014, 10:19 PM

Could have been playing at the pits. All of this is kind of sad stuff though, hearing how he is being treated like this, at the end of the day I know he has done stuff which is wrong but there Is a different story behind everyone. He is a talented footballer who is still young with loads of potential. He could easily become a hero for Celtic but I can't see that happening due to the way the club are treating him, including the fans etc. just now I think his full potential will be reached and developed at Hibs, I think Stubbs could turn him into something even more special with our style of play just now, however, whether that happens and he comes home is another matter. I really hope he does though, if you're reading this Leigh, come home mate and enjoy your footballing career. Don't follow the steps of Riordan and O'Connor to become a wasted talent. You are a hero

silverhibee
13-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Maybe going to the Pitz in Porty for a kickaboot with his pals seeing as he was binned from the Celtic team the night.

You do know he isn't allowed to do that.

Green&White
13-08-2014, 10:27 PM
You do know he isn't allowed to do that.
Never stopped him when I used to play with him on a Sunday night at porty pitz. Our team where called the hibees and he would turn up on a Sunday and ask if he could play with us. Granted he was a youth player at livi at the time but can't see him having changed that much when it comes to stuff like that.

silverhibee
13-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Never stopped him when I used to play with him on a Sunday night at porty pitz. Our team where called the hibees and he would turn up on a Sunday and ask if he could play with us. Granted he was a youth player at livi at the time but can't see him having changed that much when it comes to stuff like that.

It becomes a bit different when you become full time player, you are not allowed to go for a muck about with your mates, imagine you got injured, the club would fine you.

Doesn't his mum work in the pub at the lights just past the bus depot.

Hibernianinc
13-08-2014, 10:33 PM

[I]"My mate just posted on facebook he's in a bookies in Wallyford... my mate asked him why he wasn't at the game, he said he was dropped from the squad... he's not ill at all."

Correct! Mate and I saw him around back of 8 walking a fair sized brown dug while we were out for a cycle.

Positive - he looked fit as a fiddle.
Negative - he had a celic top on.

If he's coming back he'll need to burn that :greengrin

Glorious St Pat
13-08-2014, 10:43 PM
It becomes a bit different when you become full time player, you are not allowed to go for a muck about with your mates, imagine you got injured, the club would fine you.

Doesn't his mum work in the pub at the lights just past the bus depot.

That pub shut soon years ago.

silverhibee
13-08-2014, 10:47 PM
Correct! Mate and I saw him around back of 8 walking a fair sized brown dug while we were out for a cycle.

Positive - he looked fit as a fiddle.
Negative - he had a celic top on.

If he's coming back he'll need to burn that :greengrin

Why would he be wearing a celtc top. :confused:

oldbutdim
13-08-2014, 10:55 PM

Folk who dress up their dog are just daft.

NadeAteMyLunch!
13-08-2014, 11:04 PM

Lol

silverhibee
13-08-2014, 11:12 PM

Sparky daft, no chance. :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
13-08-2014, 11:12 PM

He played for my team at the Pitz, along with his brother Paul, a few times back in those days as well. 16 year old, youth at Livi and built like the side of a fiver. His finishing was outrageous even back then. He was pretty much allowed to play back then. He most certainly wouldn't be now.

As desperate as I am for him to come home, I'm finding the whole situation quite sad. He's almost too good for the Scottish premier, yet he's being treated like this by a joker of a manager who looks out of his depth. His own fans turning on him is sickening as well when you think of some of the antics of past players/managers that has been celebrated by them

zlatan
13-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Celtic supporting mates telling me he's a wee porker now, true or just another stick they choose to beat him with?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
13-08-2014, 11:16 PM
He wis playin wi us at WoF at 5:30.

Wis blowin oot his erse efter 30mins and went in goals so ah reckon that's why they dropped him.

Ah bent his pinkie back wi a zinger, might be oot fir anarr couple o weeks.

AgentDaleCooper
13-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Is it just me or has this thread gone a bit mental?

Hermit Crab
13-08-2014, 11:35 PM
He wis playin wi us at WoF at 5:30.

Wis blowin oot his erse efter 30mins and went in goals so ah reckon that's why they dropped him.

Ah bent his pinkie back wi a zinger, might be oot fir anarr couple o weeks.

Thats when he was retweeting the pish Celtic fans were sending him was it not? :confused:

macd123
13-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Sure thing, boss.

A large part of the transfer fee would pay for itself. Lets say an extra 2000 season tickets at an average of 300 quid = 600k. Does that sound about right?

Hermit Crab
13-08-2014, 11:37 PM
He's currently retweeting celtic fans opinions of him...

above posted about half 5 :confused:

'Sick all week'.

ill as well seemingly. :confused:

Hermit Crab
13-08-2014, 11:38 PM
A large part of the transfer fee would pay for itself. Lets say an extra 2000 season tickets at an average of 300 quid = 600k. Does that sound about right?

Everyone chuck in £20 a head. That will buy him no bother.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
13-08-2014, 11:44 PM
Thats when he was retweeting the pish Celtic fans were sending him was it not? :confused:

txting wi his left hand.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2014, 12:18 AM
txting wi his left hand.

Aye good one.

Waxy
14-08-2014, 05:42 AM
The boy who won the 7million on the lotto might no want to buy Hibs, but he could sponsor a players wages for a wee loan deal?

Hibernianinc
14-08-2014, 06:42 AM

Wasn't a strip, was a green training effort with just a badge.

He may have still been wearing his 'work gear', but must admit, we were both disappointed to see it.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2014, 09:47 AM
Any updates?

silverhibee
14-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Any updates?

He won't be leaving celtc.

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-08-2014, 10:40 AM
He won't be leaving celtc.

Source?

Paloschi
14-08-2014, 10:45 AM
This whole thing screams of how they treated Derek Riordan.

LG is the best finisher at the club yet it seems Celtic don't value him. Yes he has had his controversy but so has Stokes and Mulgrew on occasion.

Celtic fans do not deserve him, simple as. LG is better than the SPL but his baggage means that other clubs will not take a punt, similar to Riordan.

I just hope that they don't ruin him similar to what they did with Deek. Play him or sell him IMO.

silverhibee
14-08-2014, 10:58 AM
Source?

Do i really need one, where are the rumours coming from that he is leaving celtc.?

Billychaotic182
14-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Every day I read this in hope that some truth will peck through and every day it's filled with more and more bs

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Do i really need one, where are the rumours coming from that he is leaving celtc.?

There isn't SH but I'm sure they are willing to let him go at the right price I think.

Would put 3/4k ST at ER if he signed, me included.

:wink:

Hibs07p
14-08-2014, 11:57 AM
ER is the only place Sparky will be at peace with himself, and where he can play to his potential. In the meantime, all we can do is wait and hope that when he returns, he's not left it too late. He must be getting close to being unwanted in the mindset at a lot of clubs because the hassle he brings is not worth it, including Hibs. The fans would always have him back, but it's not always up to the fans, is it? I think Silver Hibee got it right earlier on regarding Sparky dropping to the reserves, then training on his own, and being told to stay away before he's moved on. I don't know Leigh, Deek or Garry, but they seem to be following the same path, where their full potential will never be witnessed, and top level careers ended prematurely.

GGTTH

Glorious St Pat
14-08-2014, 12:45 PM

Posted it before but the source I got it from is a business partner of one of the potential investors and also a close relative of the spokesperson of the other consortium. Seemed positive but at same time maybe just regurgitating another rumour.

silverhibee
14-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Posted it before but the source I got it from is a business partner of one of the potential investors and also a close relative of the spokesperson of the other consortium. Seemed positive but at same time maybe just regurgitating another rumour.

:tub4:

What are they basing the rumour on, a few folk on here have already said they have spoke to Griffiths and he has said he is not moving, is your source saying we are buying him or getting him on loan.?

Glorious St Pat
14-08-2014, 01:22 PM
:tub4:

What are they basing the rumour on, a few folk on here have already said they have spoke to Griffiths and he has said he is not moving, is your source saying we are buying him or getting him on loan.?

On loan. Mind you pure speculation but if any of the takeover bids were to be successful, would there be a better chance of getting Sparky?

Golden Bear
14-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Every day I read this in hope that some truth will peck through and every day it's filled with more and more bs

:agree:

"No chance" seems to be a very difficult phrase to understand.

Deansy
14-08-2014, 01:38 PM
ER is the only place Sparky will be at peace with himself, and where he can play to his potential. In the meantime, all we can do is wait and hope that when he returns, he's not left it too late. He must be getting close to being unwanted in the mindset at a lot of clubs because the hassle he brings is not worth it, including Hibs. The fans would always have him back, but it's not always up to the fans, is it? I think Silver Hibee got it right earlier on regarding Sparky dropping to the reserves, then training on his own, and being told to stay away before he's moved on. I don't know Leigh, Deek or Garry, but they seem to be following the same path, where their full potential will never be witnessed, and top level careers ended prematurely.

GGTTH

Absolutely spot-on !. Wish LD would speak to Septic and point this out - ER is where he's happiest and performs to the best of his ability. Ok, it'll be expensive but the extra made from Season-tickets alone (sales would, imho, rocket, if Hibs got him back) would more than cover the cost. Sadly, as so many have said, Septic want their 'Partners in Grime' in the top-league ASAP so I can't see them doing anything that might (definitely would in my opinion !) damage the hun's chances.

SteveHFC
14-08-2014, 01:54 PM
:hyper:

It's not happening mate :(

Haymaker
14-08-2014, 01:59 PM
It's not happening mate :(

Be quiet Steve. :greengrin

:hyper: :hyper:

SteveHFC
14-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Be quiet Steve. :greengrin

:hyper: :hyper:

It's true mate :(

truehibernian
14-08-2014, 02:04 PM
This whole thing screams of how they treated Derek Riordan.

LG is the best finisher at the club yet it seems Celtic don't value him. Yes he has had his controversy but so has Stokes and Mulgrew on occasion.

Celtic fans do not deserve him, simple as. LG is better than the SPL but his baggage means that other clubs will not take a punt, similar to Riordan.

I just hope that they don't ruin him similar to what they did with Deek. Play him or sell him IMO.

Leigh already matches Temmu Pukki's goal tally for Celtic and has more than double Balde's tally, all in under half a season - needless to say, Leigh in my opinion is worth more than those pair combined.

Celtic under this manager wouldn't notice a naturally gifted player even if they walked past Parkhead with a 'I'm a naturally gifted player' placard ! He'd probably sign the boy walking past with the 'Jesus Saves' sign now they've sold Forster though !

silverhibee
14-08-2014, 02:05 PM
On loan. Mind you pure speculation but if any of the takeover bids were to be successful, would there be a better chance of getting Sparky?

So you think after 6 months at celtc that Griffiths is happy to go out on loan, no chance, he will want to stay there and fight for his place in the team like any player would, and I'm pretty sure he will be getting the same advice from his agent as well, keep the head down and just get on with things and we will see where we are at the next window, fans are fickle, if Sparky scores the winning goal against Maribor that gets celtc in to the group stages he will become a great signing again from the celtc fans and all the bad things he has supposedly done will be forgotten about by them, until the next time.

Unless any of the takeover bids happen in the next 2 weeks then that will be a no.

Peter Lawwell will play hard ball if Griffiths is trying to force a move away from celtc, which i don't think he (LG) is doing.

Haymaker
14-08-2014, 02:05 PM

I refuse to believe it.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

silverhibee
14-08-2014, 02:21 PM
Leigh already matches Temmu Pukki's goal tally for Celtic and has more than double Balde's tally, all in under half a season - needless to say, Leigh in my opinion is worth more than those pair combined.

Celtic under this manager wouldn't notice a naturally gifted player even if they walked past Parkhead with a 'I'm a naturally gifted player' placard ! He'd probably sign the boy walking past with the 'Jesus Saves' sign now they've sold Forster though !

:agree:

And Lawwell will stick a £3m price tag on him.

marti1875
14-08-2014, 02:45 PM

:greengrin Lets get this right....you say you have spoken to or got direct info from people who are involved in 2 separate takeover bids?....then as above you then say it's "pure speculation" and it may possibly be a chance but only if their takeover/s are successful!! :confused: You're making it up aren't you?. :greengrin:greengrin

Anyway, even ignoring all that, just how would people who currently have nothing at all whatsoever to do with the running of the club be involved in bringing Leigh back :confused:

DC_Hibs
14-08-2014, 03:09 PM
:greengrin Lets get this right....you say you have spoken to or got direct info from people who are involved in 2 separate takeover bids?....then as above you then say it's "pure speculation" and it may possibly be a chance but only if their takeover/s are successful!! :confused: You're making it up aren't you?. :greengrin:greengrin

Anyway, even ignoring all that, just how would people who currently have nothing at all whatsoever to do with the running of the club be involved in bringing Leigh back :confused:

Shorter version: "he's talking absolute mince".
Rgds

14-08-2014, 03:25 PM
I'm fairly confident at somewhere down the line in Sparkys career he will be back at hibs but unfortunatly I don't think it will be now. Don't get me wrong, I'd be absolutely delighted if he were to sign now but sadly I just think its all just wishful thinking.

CRAZYHIBBY
14-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Can we close this thread

Hermit Crab
14-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Can we close this thread

Why?? Don't read it if you don't like it.

R11Loaded
14-08-2014, 04:04 PM

"My mate just posted on facebook he's in a bookies in Wallyford... my mate asked him why he wasn't at the game, he said he was dropped from the squad... he's not ill at all."

Could this be 'punishment' for being at the Hibs game or for his post match reaction following the recent Euro game?

Or could it mean.......

Could be true considering he just moved into a 6 bedroom house on my street

And earlier this week shook my mates hand saying "alright mate just moved in, I'm Leigh Griffiths"

R11Loaded
14-08-2014, 04:04 PM

He's done that before, as has mark McNulty

Edit: both Mark McNulty and ex jambo/raith striker Gordan Smith played in the same team last month.

And livi's number 17 vs us was playing against me literally 3 weeks ago.

hibees 7062
14-08-2014, 04:10 PM

http://38.media.tumblr.com/fc8db15919a81dcd5ae88dcb8c23a4d2/tumblr_n9pogzBSYR1tw1vhco1_500.gif (http://reactionswithgifs.tumblr.com/post/93646667444)

SteveHFC
14-08-2014, 04:10 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/fc8db15919a81dcd5ae88dcb8c23a4d2/tumblr_n9pogzBSYR1tw1vhco1_500.gif (http://reactionswithgifs.tumblr.com/post/93646667444)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mau75lfrXh1rsxhev.gif

greenginger
14-08-2014, 04:12 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28753686

Celtic still in Champions League but Legia still got one appeal route left.

hibees 7062
14-08-2014, 04:16 PM

http://storage.voyou.org/wordpress/wp-content/s3backup/heard.gif

Dav1986
14-08-2014, 04:29 PM
He's done that before, as has mark McNulty

Edit: both Mark McNulty and ex jambo/raith striker Gordan Smith played in the same team last month.

And livi's number 17 vs us was playing against me literally 3 weeks ago.

Was that Mikey McKenna? Seen all over Facebook and twitter on Saturday he was playing against us.

R11Loaded
14-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Was that Mikey McKenna? Seen all over Facebook and twitter on Saturday he was playing against us.

Aye

Just Alf
14-08-2014, 04:52 PM
to no one in particular..... BUT you know who you are!

:lolyam:

Hermit Crab
14-08-2014, 04:58 PM
Could be true considering he just moved into a 6 bedroom house on my street

And earlier this week shook my mates hand saying "alright mate just moved in, I'm Leigh Griffiths"

Near the half complete dog track?

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-08-2014, 04:59 PM
LEIGH WATCH...

Seen him in Porty at 4.55pm. Grey hoodie, no Celtic tracksuit in sight. Must be signing. Must

R11Loaded
14-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Near the half complete dog track?

Half complete? That's generous, like in the new part of wallyford but I'm near the bottom of the whole estate, just across the road from Sean Welsh

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Half complete? That's generous, like in the new part of wallyford but I'm near the bottom of the whole estate, just across the road from Sean Walsh

Is that the comedian boy? ;-)

R11Loaded
14-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Is that the comedian boy? ;-)

😏😜

Hermit Crab
14-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Half complete? That's generous, like in the new part of wallyford but I'm near the bottom of the whole estate, just across the road from Sean Walsh

Ken where it is. He's often seen around the area in shops, bookie etc. handy for east mains mind you.

R11Loaded
14-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Ken where it is. He's often seen around the area in shops, bookie etc. handy for east mains mind you.

Very handy although @HFCTransfernews says he is "categorically not joining Hibs"

Hermit Crab
14-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Very handy although @HFCTransfernews says he is "categorically not joining Hibs"

Pure guess work based on posts from here. That person has no sources inside knowledge, nitto

scoopyboy
14-08-2014, 05:33 PM
I'm fairly confident at somewhere down the line in Sparkys career he will be back at hibs but unfortunatly I don't think it will be now. Don't get me wrong, I'd be absolutely delighted if he were to sign now but sadly I just think its all just wishful thinking.

My feelings exactly.

scoopyboy
14-08-2014, 05:35 PM

Is he the guy that has not long signed for Livingston from Musselburgh Athletic?

Davie McGlynn to John McGlynn.

Glorious St Pat
14-08-2014, 06:52 PM

Right to clarify. The info came a very successful business man and partner to one of the potential investors in the recently failed takeover. He is also related to one of the other consortium bid. Given the circles that he frequents in it is possible that the info is genuine. On other hand, might be rubbish. The speculation part of my previous post is my own opinion.

Clear now?

Winston Ingram
14-08-2014, 07:06 PM

That's gospel then:greengrin

Jack Hackett
14-08-2014, 07:27 PM

I laughed at this

I fell on the floor laughing at this.

Well fielded sir :greengrin

bigwheel
14-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Pure guess work based on posts from here. That person has no sources inside knowledge, nitto

i don't know about that - he said he was Facebook friends :greengrin

Just Alf
14-08-2014, 07:55 PM
I laughed at this

:agree: !!!!

Springbank
14-08-2014, 08:17 PM
In summary

Leigh is unloved & well paid at celtc

He knows he'd be paid less and loved more at Easter Road

He'll play for Hibs again

It's a simple matter of time - days months or years

ozzie
14-08-2014, 08:18 PM
That's gospel then:greengrin

Yeah it definitely is, until someone one here says he is coming and he will delete the tweet and replace it with a new one . 😂

SteveHFC
14-08-2014, 08:19 PM
I laughed at this

Cheers man :thumbsup:

E10 Rifle
14-08-2014, 08:26 PM
it is possible that the info is genuine. On other hand, might be rubbish. T

Clear now?

Crystal. Thanks.

Dav1986
14-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Is he the guy that has not long signed for Livingston from Musselburgh Athletic?

Davie McGlynn to John McGlynn.

Aye that's him. I didn't realise he had left Musselburgh until I saw all that stuff on Saturday.

hibees 7062
14-08-2014, 08:45 PM
I laughed at this

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2586774272/h96091975/

SteveHFC
14-08-2014, 08:47 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2586774272/h96091975/

http://i.imgur.com/IkWoq.jpg

hibees 7062
14-08-2014, 08:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IkWoq.jpg
:faf:

Hermit Crab
14-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Has he signed yet?

hibees 7062
14-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Has he signed yet?

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2012/12/14/15/anigif_enhanced-buzz-4786-1355518306-2.gif

silverhibee
14-08-2014, 09:46 PM
:faf:

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2012/12/14/15/anigif_enhanced-buzz-4786-1355518306-2.gif

http://media0.giphy.com/media/bMvGBUcZyMLCg/200_s.gif

SteveHFC
14-08-2014, 11:50 PM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/bMvGBUcZyMLCg/200_s.gif

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380377239/732487.gif

MyJo
15-08-2014, 09:47 AM
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380377239/732487.gif

http://media20.giphy.com/media/18ALWngczIFzi/giphy.gif?w=320

calumhibee1
15-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Was reading a thread on kickback about Griffiths and whether he was coming back to Hibs when I noticed this gem of a post:

Hibs will be one of only a few clubs willing to have such a dispicable person at their club. A club with no class.

This from the club that kept on a player who became a registered sex offender/paedophile while playing for them and also employed a manager who was already a convicted paedophile. Incredible stuff, you couldn't make it up. Nice one JamboMarc. :top marks

truehibernian
15-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Was reading a thread on kickback about Griffiths and whether he was coming back to Hibs when I noticed this gem of a post:

Hibs will be one of only a few clubs willing to have such a dispicable person at their club. A club with no class.

This from the club that kept on a player who became a registered sex offender/paedophile while playing for them and also employed a manager who was already a convicted paedophile. Incredible stuff, you couldn't make it up. Nice one JamboMarc. :top marks

Not a dig but I often wonder why folk go on kickback and then get irate at things they write - it's their team so hardly surprising there are anti Hibs comments.

Never been on it even for a neb - speaking of nebs is Skacel still 'coaching' them and what's the bets they roll him out at half time if he's here. We should take a bed sheet so he can wipe his nose.

calumhibee1
15-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Not a dig but I often wonder why folk go on kickback and then get irate at things they write - it's their team so hardly surprising there are anti Hibs comments.

Never been on it even for a neb - speaking of nebs is Skacel still 'coaching' them and what's the bets they roll him out at half time if he's here. We should take a bed sheet so he can wipe his nose.

I see where you're coming from. I'm not a regular reader, I had just completely ran out of websites to go on to pass the time at work. :greengrin

Weststandwanab
15-08-2014, 12:04 PM
I see where you're coming from. I'm not a regular reader, I had just completely ran out of websites to go on to pass the time at work. :greengrin

Are you a civil servant by any chance ?

HoboHarry
15-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Ok I'm done with the GIFS.... Scoopyboy - give us some good news FFS. Tell us he is coming home ....

calumhibee1
15-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Are you a civil servant by any chance ?

No...:whistle:

SaulGoodman
15-08-2014, 12:50 PM
I see Hibs are running a competition on twitter/Facebook "Identify this player and win Edinburgh Derby tickets"

The player would be? :devil:

keep the faith
15-08-2014, 01:29 PM
I see Hibs are running a competition on twitter/Facebook "Identify this player and win Edinburgh Derby tickets"

I thought that a strange player to choose too....

Hermit Crab
15-08-2014, 02:16 PM

I thought that a strange player to choose too....

They are trying to tell us something!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

sleeping giant
15-08-2014, 02:24 PM
They are trying to tell us something!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Ya :dancer:

:nanafunk:

Glorious St Pat
15-08-2014, 02:25 PM
From Kerrydale Street:

Not rated by Deila (his lack of appearances prove this) and too expensive for Hibs. Allegedly, his agent has been told by Lawwell that he is going nowhere.

The personal digs on their at Griffiths is shocking. Others rate him.

Hermit Crab
15-08-2014, 02:36 PM
From Kerrydale Street:

Not rated by Deila (his lack of appearances prove this) and too expensive for Hibs. Allegedly, his agent has been told by Lawwell that he is going nowhere.

The personal digs on their at Griffiths is shocking. Others rate him.

Boooooooooooooooooo. You suggested otherwise in previous posts. :wink:

Hermit Crab
15-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Well only about 45 minutes until Hibs usual announcement time. :wink:

Greencore
15-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Will he sign?:wink:

SteveHFC
15-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Will he sign?:wink:

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltdcmumKWy1qii6tmo1_500.gif

NOLA
15-08-2014, 04:20 PM
more chance of us re-signing Goram than sparky (in this window)

SaulGoodman
15-08-2014, 04:21 PM
9 mins until announcement

SMAXXA
15-08-2014, 04:23 PM
He not happy at Celtic, or in fact he would be but factors are making him feel not just unhappy but unwanted. Can't help but feel he's getting a bit poor treatment but I don't expect to see him here unless something drastic happens in the next week or so where he forces it through. Not sure Collins is the flavour of the month with the Celtic players.

VPHIBEE
15-08-2014, 05:06 PM
He not happy at Celtic, or in fact he would be but factors are making him feel not just unhappy but unwanted. Can't help but feel he's getting a bit poor treatment but I don't expect to see him here unless something drastic happens in the next week or so where he forces it through. Not sure Collins is the flavour of the month with the Celtic players.

What a surprise there then. Can't believe people were calling for him to come back to us.

VPHIBEE
15-08-2014, 05:32 PM

What a surprise there then. Can't believe people were calling for him to come back to us.

Smartie
15-08-2014, 05:43 PM

I heard he got his six-pack out and challenged Scott Brown to a press-ups competition.

About 7 years ago.

SMAXXA
15-08-2014, 05:49 PM
[/B]

I heard he got his six-pack out and challenged Scott Brown to a press-ups competition.

About 7 years ago.

Av elephant never forgets :greengrin
Indecently he's now got a 4 pack he's let himself go lol

One Day Soon
15-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Av elephant never forgets :greengrin
Indecently he's now got a 4 pack he's let himself go lol

What about first past the post elephants? How are their memories?

Ozyhibby
15-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Stubbs just refused to rule it out in radio.

Pretty Boy
15-08-2014, 06:01 PM

Yas!

It's on.....

sleeping giant
15-08-2014, 06:02 PM

Honestly ?

SaulGoodman

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Although he did say the same about Mcfadden

HIBERNIAN-0762

:thumbsup:

One Day Soon

You cannot be serious

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-08-2014, 06:03 PM
You cannot be serious

Why?

sleeping giant
15-08-2014, 06:04 PM
What radio station was this on ?

One Day Soon
15-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Why?

The cost, the wages, the ambition required, the joy it would bring.........

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-08-2014, 06:06 PM
The cost, the wages, the ambition required, the joy it would bring.........

One Day Soon
15-08-2014, 06:08 PM

Careful with that wink Eugene.

What are you suggesting?

SaulGoodman
15-08-2014, 06:11 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jesse-dance.gif

weecounty hibby
15-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Don't want to get hopes built up too much but.......................cmon Hibs and LG just get this done. Please please please ad infinitum!!!!

sleeping giant
15-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Did anyone else hear him on the radio ?

SunshineOnLeith
15-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Please.

Stuarty27
15-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Would be the best if he came home.

What a player

sleeping giant
15-08-2014, 06:31 PM
So , nobody else heard it then?
You at it Ozzy ?

SteveHFC
15-08-2014, 06:43 PM

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Reaction_3b29b2_262148.gifhttp://media.giphy.com/media/P6NGyxkKCrtlK/giphy.gif

Ozyhibby
15-08-2014, 06:48 PM
So , nobody else heard it then?
You at it Ozzy ?

I'm not really the practical joker type.

sleeping giant
15-08-2014, 06:50 PM
I'm not really the practical joker type.

What station?

Deansy
15-08-2014, 06:51 PM

God, if you're listening or heard AS on the radio - can you see your way to making it happen ?.

Eyrie
15-08-2014, 06:54 PM
"Refusing to rule it out" is hardly the same as "we're in negotiations", let alone "he'll be starting for us on Sunday".

Pity :boo hoo:

snooky
15-08-2014, 07:06 PM
"Refusing to rule it out" is hardly the same as "we're in negotiations", let alone "he'll be starting for us on Sunday".

Pity :boo hoo:

Aye, but it's still better than him saying "You're having a giraffe" :nerd:

Ozyhibby
15-08-2014, 07:11 PM
What station?

Radio Scotland
It wasn't that exciting, just saying that he was a good player and we are always looking for good players. All internet rumours until he becomes available.

Aldo
15-08-2014, 07:17 PM
"Refusing to rule it out" is hardly the same as "we're in negotiations", let alone "he'll be starting for us on Sunday". Pity :boo hoo:

But he didn't deny it or say 'NO'

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Am I the only one who can't wait for the window to close, so we can concentrate on the football, and who we actually have?

snooky
15-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Am I the only one who can't wait for the window to close, so we can concentrate on the football, and who we actually have?

Aye, but while the windie's open there's always the chance o' a draft. :cool2:

hibsmad
15-08-2014, 07:31 PM

Unfortunately I still think we need one or two players. I'd therefore rather it didn't close until we get them.

I also quite like getting unrealistically excited thinking that I am going to log on here one day and see that Griffiths has been spotted at East Mains.

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Unfortunately I still think we need one or two players. I'd therefore rather it didn't close until we get them.

I also quite like getting unrealistically excited thinking that I am going to log on here one day and see that Griffiths has been spotted at East Mains.

Fair enough, I get unrealistically excited thinking I will wake up to Mila Kunis every morning:greengrin

sleeping giant
15-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Radio Scotland
It wasn't that exciting, just saying that he was a good player and we are always looking for good players. All internet rumours until he becomes available.

Thats exciting enough for me :greengrin

IanM
15-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Fair enough, I get unrealistically excited thinking I will wake up to Mila Kunis every morning:greengrin

Surely waking up IN Mila Kunis would be better?

Mr White
15-08-2014, 07:46 PM

He's refused to rule it out :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2014, 07:48 PM

He's refused to rule it out :greengrin

:top marks

hibeemikey21
15-08-2014, 07:52 PM
If we were a bigger club than celtic, all signs would point to us getting him:

Ruled out through "illness/injury" in their most recent game, despite being totally fine

Player making it clear he's not happy

Interested manager remaining coy, but making it clear he's keen

Stax
15-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Maybe she thinks aboot kunis lingus fae you baldy.. Till the transfer window shuts a things possible :thumbsup:

SaulGoodman
15-08-2014, 07:55 PM
If we were a bigger club than celtic, all signs would point to us getting him:

Ruled out through "illness/injury" in their most recent game, despite being totally fine

Player making it clear he's not happy

Interested manager remaining coy, but making it clear he's keen

We are a bigger club than Celtic.

Skacels coming home and we have millions to spend thanks to fan investment, 1902 big cup hobos.

Wait, what?

Stax
15-08-2014, 08:04 PM
We are a bigger club than Celtic.

Skacels coming home and we have millions to spend thanks to fan investment, 1902 big cup hobos.

Wait, what?
Wibble

rcarter1
15-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Speaking of young talented strikers, any rumours to the availability of J. Cummings for this Sunday?

Deansy
15-08-2014, 08:39 PM
If we do get him then it'll confirm RP no longer calls the shots !!

Billy Whizz
15-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Speaking of young talented strikers, any rumours to the availability of J. Cummings for this Sunday?

Why wouldn't he be in the squad?

Billychaotic182
15-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Why wouldn't he be in the squad?

He was injured

Billy Whizz
15-08-2014, 09:29 PM
He was injured

He came on last week, and played for the under 20's on Monday, so must be available

Col2
15-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Its on BBC Scotland podcast.

Nice interview - Stubbs comes over superbly, really positive and informative. No jargon, no claptrap.

Re Sparky, What it confirms to me from the words he chooses carefully and reading between the lines-

1. Stubbs would love to sign him
2. We are interested in signing him
3. We have made a move to sign him
4. We are not sure if that will be successful but we are hopeful.

I think this will go to the wire but Steve, get ready to fire up the Gifs of all Gifs

Hermit Crab
15-08-2014, 10:10 PM

Nice interview - Stubbs comes over superbly, really positive and informative. No jargon, no claptrap.

Re Sparky, What it confirms to me from the words he chooses carefully and reading between the lines-

I think this will go to the wire but Steve, get ready to fire up the Gifs of all Gifs

That at will do for me. Fan power eh. :greengrin

WhileTheChief..
15-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Just listened to the podcast and it seems clear to me that we are at least trying to get him. Stubbs says he's not in a position to say and doesn't know if it's possible. That says it all no? He could easily have said nothing in it.

Leigh will be here by the end of the month :greengrin

Hermit Crab
15-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Just listened to the podcast and it seems clear to me that we are at least trying to get him. Stubbs says he's not in a position to say and doesn't know if it's possible. That says it all no? He could easily have said nothing in it.

Leigh will be here by the end of the month :greengrin

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Greenblood70
15-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Griffiths and El Alagui would tear this league apart, I'm trying to ignore the rational part of my brain that keeps telling me this won't happen. It would be a real statement of intent from Hibs if it did, perhaps our most significant since Deek returning from Celtic or Stokes imo.

Sir David Gray
15-08-2014, 10:28 PM
I would love it if we sign Leigh Griffiths this season...LOVE IT! :aok:

Please let this come true. :pray:

Glorious St Pat
15-08-2014, 10:32 PM
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Stubbs quotes from the BBC podcast:

"I would love to have him in my team"

"whether we would be able to do anything like that [sign or loan] I am not in a position to say at this moment in time"

"But as far as I am aware it is pure speculation"

"It's really hard to stop these rumours"

For those that haven't listened to the podcast. It's hard to tell if anything is actually happening from that.

SteveHFC
15-08-2014, 10:34 PM

http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/randy-orgasm.gif?w=650&h=365

Col2
15-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Griffiths and El Alagui would tear this league apart, I'm trying to ignore the rational part of my brain that keeps telling me this won't happen. It would be a real statement of intent from Hibs if it did, perhaps our most significant since Deek returning from Celtic or Stokes imo.

If we managed to get him for 6 months and then extension until end of season and he stayed fit - i am absolutely convinced we would finish top and automatic promotion. I would be disappointed if he scored less than 25.

It would be the biggest boost for the fans in a long long time, given the circumstances we find ourselves in. Leigh is just Hibs through and through, absolutely perfect for our club, loved by all our fans and a player that just makes you enjoy football again. Come home sparky. The door is firmly open.

dunfyhibby
15-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Leigh! Please and pretty please!!!:flag:

Col2
15-08-2014, 10:39 PM

"whether we would be able to do anything like that [sign or loan] I am not in a position to say at this moment in time"

For those that haven't listened to the podcast. It's hard to tell if anything is actually happening from that.

He pauses before he says some of that to indicate he is choosing his words.

Leigh will get huge bonus is Celtic qualify for CL group (even without being involved just now). I would bet that if he isnt involved this weekend, midweek and following weekend then he is not part of plans and will be moving out on loan.........the ONLY club he will go to is..........you dont need 3 guesses.

I have moved from 20% chance to 40% chance since midweek and now 65% since Stubbs comments. I think its going to happen.

#FromTheCapital
15-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Please let this happen.

MWHIBBIES
15-08-2014, 10:42 PM
No doubt if we don't get him it will be Petries fault

geohibby
15-08-2014, 10:45 PM
just listened to the bbc podcast of the stubbs interview.
he had plenty of opportunities to deny he was going after Leigh, it was the chance of Hibernian to have there say after all the speculation everywhere to put an end to it and bury the issue.............he didnt take it, im convinced Hibs are trying to get him, wheather we do or not is up in the air
GGTH

CallumLaidlaw
15-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Well if Stubbs isn't ruling it out, Delia certainly is - https://twitter.com/p_mcpartlin/status/500401984571441153

davhibby
15-08-2014, 10:46 PM
If there wasn't anything in it I think he would have said so. Still not sure that celtic will let Leigh come to us though

Liberal Hibby
15-08-2014, 10:56 PM

Got a link - I can't find it on the beeb website?

S4uzee
15-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Well if Stubbs isn't ruling it out, Delia certainly is - https://twitter.com/p_mcpartlin/status/500401984571441153

Well that's that then

Glorious St Pat
15-08-2014, 11:02 PM

Christ McPartlin was quick to follow up the story! Can't quite read the article but it feels like the door has been slammed in our face.

On the other hand, there was a post on Sickback from the 11th Aug saying that Griffiths was offered to Hibs for £400k and 6K a week. The spambo who works with a guy who gets info on Hibs ("usually spot on"). He then goes onto say that Hibs prefer a loan deal.

The agony goes on...

Glorious St Pat
15-08-2014, 11:04 PM
Got a link - I can't find it on the beeb website?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/scotfoot
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/scotfoot)

Del Boy
15-08-2014, 11:05 PM
Just as I was getting hopeful.

JJP
15-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Would be a lot of money to write off for both Leigh and Celtic for this to happen. Can't see it myself but glad to know Hibs are at least attempting to bring LG home.

Greenblood70
15-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Deila won't be calling the shots on this imo, if he's not in the squad and surplus Lawell will be looking to cut his losses. It will come down to what Hibs or any other club offer.

Springbank
15-08-2014, 11:16 PM
In the words of Lennon & McCartney sometimes "all you need is love" and there's lots more in Leith than there is by the Gallowgate.

It's not always that simple.

But sometimes, just sometimes, it's literally that simple.

Come on home Leigh

SteveHFC
15-08-2014, 11:20 PM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Me at the moment http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

Liberal Hibby
15-08-2014, 11:32 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/scotfoot
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/scotfoot)

Thanks - I'm not sure I'd read any more into Stubbs's comments than he's heard the rumours and he is going to make more signings - none of whom are Griffiths...

Billychaotic182
15-08-2014, 11:35 PM
aw well looks like thats that then. gutted :boo hoo:

J-C
15-08-2014, 11:52 PM
You've got to wonder why Stubbs hasn't signed another forward, even on loan from somewhere down south, maybe they are working on a Griffiths deal 1st to see if it can be done before he goes for other options.

truehibernian
16-08-2014, 12:00 AM
You've got to wonder why Stubbs hasn't signed another forward, even on loan from somewhere down south, maybe they are working on a Griffiths deal 1st to see if it can be done before he goes for other options.

There will be a forward, just not Leigh - patience my friend.

Hermit Crab
16-08-2014, 12:00 AM

What does it say? I can't get on to it.

J-C
16-08-2014, 12:10 AM
There will be a forward, just not Leigh - patience my friend.

I know there will, I think enquiries may have been made about a loan for Griffiths and Stubbs has waited to see what was happening before he moves for someone else.

Hermit Crab
16-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Ms Demster! If you're reading this then you'll see it's a 20+ pager about bring the boy home. You know what to do.

SteveHFC
16-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Just thought of the perfect gif if Leigh signs but need help making it!

snooky
16-08-2014, 12:47 AM
That at will do for me. Fan power eh. :greengrin

Hope someone doesn't put a rod in the spokes. :cb

Steve20
16-08-2014, 01:49 AM

That'll be that then. Was always a long shot but that says to me that there is no chance at all.

truehibernian
16-08-2014, 02:55 AM
I know there will, I think enquiries may have been made about a loan for Griffiths and Stubbs has waited to see what was happening before he moves for someone else.

Leigh's not coming anywhere near Hibs (sadly) , but there's always hope !

Aldo
16-08-2014, 08:19 AM
I really would love LG to sign but cannot see it. It would be the best signing we've made since Le God!!

And TH I really HOPE yur right!!

NAE NOOKIE
16-08-2014, 09:24 AM
Its not just the cost of getting LG back ........ Hibs would also need to employ at least two more ticket office staff to handle the rush for STs, can we really afford that?

snooky
16-08-2014, 09:58 AM
Its not just the cost of getting LG back ........ Hibs would also need to employ at least two more ticket office staff to handle the rush for STs, can we really afford that?

Gee thanks! That's the deal scuppered now. The Tache reads .net you know.
FFS :brickwall

mutley
16-08-2014, 10:40 AM
I got told last night that sparky had signed for 6 months........ Only then to find out it was someone winding up a jambo. Was gutted as I thought it was pukka gen at the time

Hermit Crab
16-08-2014, 11:06 AM
If RD rates him so highly as he says in his Scotsman interview then why does he play him out of position and drop him from the squad? Best finisher he's seen at the club and he drops him? I smell shiote. Holding out for a sale.

neil7908
16-08-2014, 11:36 AM
If RD rates him so highly as he says in his Scotsman interview then why does he play him out of position and drop him from the squad? Best finisher he's seen at the club and he drops him? I smell shiote. Holding out for a sale.

It reminds me of the comments Strachan made about Riordan when they were both at Celtic. I'm sure he also called him the best finisher at the club but proceeded to keep him on the bench the whole time. Although, look where he went after Celtic...

YehButNoBut
16-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Leigh on the bench for Celtic today

Denayer just put Celtic 1 up

stubbs-hibs
16-08-2014, 11:52 AM
400000 hes ours thats what celtic want for him]

patch1875
16-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Thought stokes and sparky got a hair transplant if they did they were robbed.

Aldo
16-08-2014, 12:17 PM

They'll want more than that unless that's the first installment. They paid over a million pound for him not but 7 months ago.

Hermit Crab
16-08-2014, 12:20 PM
They'll want more than that unless that's the first installment. They paid over a million pound for him not but 7 months ago.

But if they want rid........... Bargin at that price.

Aldo
16-08-2014, 12:23 PM
But if they want rid........... Bargin at that price.

For sure but that's IF they want rid??

Other question being could we afford him??

Hermit Crab
16-08-2014, 12:24 PM
For sure but that's IF they want rid??

Other question being could we afford him??

Dunno but kano's consortium could :wink:

Aldo
16-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Dunno but kano's consortium could :wink:

Yeah they prob could.

We could probably at a push.

It would probably sell more ST as it would be a statement of intent by club.

Buts let's not get too excited HC..... I cannot see it happening.

silverhibee
16-08-2014, 01:01 PM
4-0

Aldo
16-08-2014, 01:07 PM
4-0

Bit of a doing for Utd.

Onceinawhile
16-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Bit of a doing for Utd.

5-0 and it's flattering for United.

Onceinawhile
16-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Just come on vs dundee united.

Scorrie
16-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Sparky on as sub

McKenzie
16-08-2014, 01:16 PM
He just came on *crying*

silverhibee
16-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Griffiths on now.

silverhibee
16-08-2014, 01:17 PM
5-1 Rankin.

SaulGoodman
16-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Sad day for Scottish football. Utd ended as a club

SunshineOnLeith
16-08-2014, 02:21 PM

Inflation must be through the roof in football land, I thought £150,000 was still the prevailing Hibs.net FACT.

Diclonius
16-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Sad day for Scottish football. Utd ended as a club

Nah it's fine, they lost 6-1. Only 5-1 does that apparently.

Smiggy 7-0
16-08-2014, 07:31 PM
If they really do want rid, and we are serious about coming straight back up, don't care what it costs, get him. We would absolutely P*** this league

Del Boy
17-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Is he going to the game today?

TRC
17-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Is he going to the game today?

Is he not on the bench?

bingo70
17-08-2014, 10:35 AM
I've heard he's in the roseburn singing songs about the ira being poofs and the pope being a ladyboy.

Hibrandenburg
17-08-2014, 10:39 AM
I've heard he's in the roseburn singing songs about the ira being poofs and the pope being a ladyboy.

And what about that t-shirt? Union Jack on the front with the star of David on the back, will he never learn?

SaulGoodman
17-08-2014, 10:43 AM
And what about that t-shirt? Union Jack on the front with the star of David on the back, will he never learn?

Belts out a cracking rendition of Rule Britannia to be fair..

Hibs07p
17-08-2014, 06:08 PM
I've got the footage, available to the highest bidder.

GGTTH