PDA

View Full Version : HMFC fined for poor disciplinary record

emerald green
06-08-2014, 05:42 PM
I read this morning that they have been fined for the tenth successive year. 5 reds and 86 bookings according to the article.

They were the only "top flight" club to receive a fine. Other cloggers mentioned and fined were Alloa, Livi, Ayr Utd and Peterhead.

Eyrie
06-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Some things will never change.

It's got to the stage that this will only be news when they don't get fined.

erin go bragh
06-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Dirty Hearts barstewards . No change there !
Surprised the zombie currant buns never got a fine too .

Ggtth

Humo
06-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Thats cause although they foul the most they don't get booked

PatHead
06-08-2014, 07:24 PM
can the title not have again added?

Ronniekirk
06-08-2014, 08:15 PM
I read this morning that they have been fined for the tenth successive year. 5 reds and 86 bookings according to the article.

They were the only "top flight" club to receive a fine. Other cloggers mentioned and fined were Alloa, Livi, Ayr Utd and Peterhead.
Anyone know how Mutch fine was ,and do they have to pay it by set date

emerald green
06-08-2014, 08:26 PM
can the title not have again added?

Anyone know how Mutch fine was ,and do they have to pay it by set date

The article says "a £5,000 penalty for 2011-12 was increased by 20% in 2013, and this time by 40% to £7,000 by the judicial panel disciplinary tribunal" (whoever they might be!).

Not nearly a severe enough penalty when this is the tenth successive year they have been fined. That's ridiculous. They are just taking the p***. I would suggest a 15 points deduction would be a more appropriate punishment. I wish. :greengrin

Ronniekirk
06-08-2014, 11:26 PM
The article says "a £5,000 penalty for 2011-12 was increased by 20% in 2013, and this time by 40% to £7,000 by the judicial panel disciplinary tribunal" (whoever they might be!).

Not nearly a severe enough penalty when this is the tenth successive year they have been fined. That's ridiculous. They are just taking the p***. I would suggest a 15 points deduction would be a more appropriate punishment. I wish. :greengrin
I wish your wish will come true,but wishful thinking won't get us anywhere .Agree fine is a pittance and no deterrent what so ever for repeat offenders that don't change their behaviour .

Sir David Gray
06-08-2014, 11:28 PM
If it was up to me, they would receive double that punishment twice a week.

They're lucky it's only once a year.

givescotlandfreedom
07-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Just think that's the lowest end of their all out cheating.

Beefster
07-08-2014, 05:43 AM
They're going to be gutted when they realise that they need to start paying stuff now.

lucky
07-08-2014, 06:42 AM
If Hibs players showed the same fight in tackles maybe we wouldn't have relegated

Stevie Reid
07-08-2014, 08:40 AM
They perennially either get away lightly or Scot free for their illegal actions, and have done right back to when they got extension after extension to keep that ****ty away stand open long after they were supposed to have redeveloped (and spent money on their team instead).

I also remember when they got FOUR players sent off in a match at Ibrox they suffered no further punishment for their shocking indiscipline that day - yet around the same time, when Yogi Hughes got sent off at Tynie for ruffling Stefan Paille's hair (in yet another shocking decision against us in a derby), he ended up with a five match ban due to his previous disciplinary record.

Ten successive years of shocking discipline deserves more harsh punishments than they are getting, as it's clearly not working.

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-08-2014, 08:55 AM
They won't be paying any fines that's for sure, sheer arrogance gets them away with it, and by the way have they paid former players what they are owed yet?, haven't seen it anywhere and think someone posted up here that it's against some rule by the SFA they have, can someone clarify?

Northernhibee
07-08-2014, 09:10 AM
If Hibs players showed the same fight in tackles maybe we wouldn't have relegated

I think Stubbsy's management so far has shown that the blame for that soley rests on Butcher.

Hibrandenburg
07-08-2014, 11:01 AM

I don't think aspiring to kick **** out of the opposition is the way to go.

Eyrie
07-08-2014, 06:32 PM
They perennially either get away lightly or Scot free for their illegal actions, and have done right back to when they got extension after extension to keep that ****ty away stand open long after they were supposed to have redeveloped (and spent money on their team instead).

I also remember when they got FOUR players sent off in a match at Ibrox they suffered no further punishment for their shocking indiscipline that day - yet around the same time, when Yogi Hughes got sent off at Tynie for ruffling Stefan Paille's hair (in yet another shocking decision against us in a derby), he ended up with a five match ban due to his previous disciplinary record.

Ten successive years of shocking discipline deserves more harsh punishments than they are getting, as it's clearly not working.

Don't forget Chris Robinson racing down to the touchline to try to get the remaining Yam players to walk off the pitch.

lord bunberry
07-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Thuggery is the hearts way, it always has been ever since I've been watching football. It won't change anytime soon.

HibbyAndy
07-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Thuggery is the hearts way, it always has been ever since I've been watching football. It won't change anytime soon.

:agree:

Throw in the fact that in my lifetime they have been the luckiest ***** on the planet!! Absolute horrible little dingy grubby club.

Vermin.