PDA

View Full Version : Lee Wallace

macd123
05-08-2014, 11:17 PM
The guy is a hibby but you have to say he has made some catastrophic career choices. Playing for the jambos was bad enough. Should probably be playing in the EPL and for Scotland but he is frittering away his career at greyskull. It's sad to see.

GGTTH07
05-08-2014, 11:40 PM
Wasn't a standout tonight at all.

The_Exile
06-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Cracking player, some engine on the laddie, up and down that wing all night and looked like he'd just been out a stroll to the shops.

.Sean.
06-08-2014, 12:04 AM
**** him. Hibby your arse.

Boyle89
06-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Careful guys. He might shoot you if you rip into him...

Iceman1875
06-08-2014, 04:51 AM
I'm certain he's not a hibee. Average last night, can't do anything on his right foot. I thought Stevenson was the better LB on the night.

PeterboroHibee
06-08-2014, 05:21 AM
Wallace, along with the majority of their ex-SPL players, really highlights how damaging playing at an inferior level for two years is for a players career. Definitely not the quality of player I remember watching, and if we were slightly better in front of goal, along with not having a man wrongly sent off, who knows what the score could have been.

Judas Iscariot
06-08-2014, 08:51 AM
He's a welt

End of thread

Brightside
06-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Stevenson was a mile better.

J-C
06-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Lee hasn't been a Hibby since he was a lad and only went due to family taking him, his mates are all Jambos and he did go to Tynie High school, he has Hearts in his blood now, how do I know this, he's a mate.

His biggest mistake was not jumping off the good ship Rangers when it sank like a few others did, playing in the lower leagues have really taken it's toll on his game, gone is the dynamic attacking wing back we knew.

#FromTheCapital
06-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Lee hasn't been a Hibby since he was a lad and only went due to family taking him, his mates are all Jambos and he did go to Tynie High school, he has Hearts in his blood now, how do I know this, he's a mate.

Funny that, I went to Forrester high school and Lee was a couple of years below me. His mates are not all jambos and lee was a season ticket holder at Easter road before his career took off.

J-C
06-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Funny that, I went to Forrester high school and Lee was a couple of years below me. His mates are not all jambos and lee was a season ticket holder at Easter road before his career took off.

It may have been Forrester but I never knew Lee when he was at school, got to know him when he started to break into the Hearts team, I can only go on what he told me that he wasn't a Hibs supporter any more and he was more a Jambo now, maybe he's more a Hun now as I've not seen him for a while, makes no odds who he did or doesn't support nowadays.

Booked4Being-Ugly
06-08-2014, 09:44 AM

He's not called RVW for nothing!

#FromTheCapital
06-08-2014, 09:44 AM
It may have been Forrester but I never knew Lee when he was at school, got to know him when he started to break into the Hearts team, I can only go on what he told me that he wasn't a Hibs supporter any more and he was more a Jambo now, maybe he's more a Hun now as I've not seen him for a while, makes no odds who he did or doesn't support nowadays.

Your right it doesn't matter. Most footballers loyalties go out the window when they turn pro. Was just saying.

Unseen work
06-08-2014, 09:48 AM
On the subject of players that used to be good in the spl. How bad was Ian black last night! Jesus

easty
06-08-2014, 09:49 AM

Who are you? I went to Forries too, couple of years above you though, you would have been in my bros year.

WestEndHibee
06-08-2014, 09:51 AM

His biggest mistake was not jumping off the good ship Rangers when it sank like a few others did, playing in the lower leagues have really taken it's toll on his game, gone is the dynamic attacking wing back we knew.

:agree: Agree with the bit in bold. If you looked at him or Stevie Naismith back then I would've always chosen wallace to go further out of the two. Naismisth has really bettered himself and is carving out a good career while Wallace is a shadow of what he was.

Turkish Green
06-08-2014, 10:19 AM
I always thought that Wallace was not the sharpest pencil in the pencil case.

Rangers paid £1.5M for Wallace in July 2011. There were English clubs sniffing after him and when Oldco folded he should have moved south instead of pledging to Newco and the 3rd Division. He was young (25) and a full Scotland international. He took bad advice from his agent (Gary f*word Mackay) to go to Newco when he could have moved on. But a contract to 2017 obviously was attractive.

2 years playing against part time teams in the lower divisions can not have improved his potential and like the rest of the Newco team look like he has been fed too many teacakes by Fat Sally.

WeeRussell
06-08-2014, 11:56 AM

... "LTYF"? :greengrin

macd123
06-08-2014, 12:41 PM
On the subject of players that used to be good in the spl. How bad was Ian black last night! Jesus

One of the highlights from last night was ian black getting booed by his own support.

J-C
06-08-2014, 12:47 PM
... "LTYF"? :greengrin

Haha very good, knew him from David Lloyd in Corstorphine as all the Hearts players trained there.

Iggy Pope
06-08-2014, 02:49 PM

I'm only a Hibby because my family took me.

And if his mates are all Jambos and you're a mate then yer claimed!

Paul Hanlon went to Tynie High School. His old boy never though. Family eh?

J-C
06-08-2014, 03:59 PM
I'm only a Hibby because my family took me.

And if his mates are all Jambos and you're a mate then yer claimed!

Paul Hanlon went to Tynie High School. His old boy never though. Family eh?

If you look at my post directly above yours, you'll see I didn't know Lee when he was younger and can only go on what he said to me, if he's bull****ting then fair enough but him being a Hibby has nowt to do with the fact he's ruined his career by staying at Rangers

easty
06-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Beat the amateur team he runs 4-3 tonight in the Champions Cup semi final. And I scored. :greengrin

Cod Boy
06-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Beat the amateur team he runs 4-3 tonight in the Champions Cup semi final. And I scored. :greengrin

Do you play for the Gyle team.

easty
06-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Do you play for the Gyle team.

aye.:agree:

edinburghhibee
06-08-2014, 11:12 PM

Yer goal was a fluke shut your eyes and hoped for the best ;)

I'm just glad to see you get a heeder on target mate congratulations :D

easty
07-08-2014, 06:28 AM
Yer goal was a fluke shut your eyes and hoped for the best ;)

I'm just glad to see you get a heeder on target mate congratulations :D

Bolt, that game will forever be known (by me) as the Andy Easton semi final.