PDA

View Full Version : The new hun

Ianhibee
05-08-2014, 09:58 PM
They were really not very good - McCoist will be sacked by Christmas - hopefully we will be well in front of them by then.

Northernhibee
05-08-2014, 09:59 PM
They will drop a lot of points - their defending was comical at times and Ian Black still is never a footballer. Jim Goodwin with somehow less talent.

magpie1892
05-08-2014, 10:03 PM
They were really not very good - McCoist will be sacked by Christmas - hopefully we will be well in front of them by then.

They are ****ing terrible. They've got some no' bad players so it's pretty much down to Sally, who's never a football manager in a million years. For this reason, he MUST NOT BE SACKED.

Northernhibee
05-08-2014, 10:05 PM
They are ****ing terrible. They've got some no' bad players so it's pretty much down to Sally, who's never a football manager in a million years. For this reason, he MUST NOT BE SACKED.

This is John McGlynn all over again :greengrin

Jonnyboy
05-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Speaks volumes about them that against a tiring ten men they kept the ball rather than go for the jugular. Poor tonight and long may that continue :greengrin

magpie1892
05-08-2014, 10:08 PM
This is John McGlynn all over again :greengrin

McGlynn is a superior manager. Seriously.

Ianhibee
05-08-2014, 10:11 PM
McGlynn is a superior manager. Seriously.

i'd agree - and a decent bloke….

leggeto
05-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Can't remember having so much possession against them usually its the other way round,I reckon they will struggle at times but will strengthen in January and win the league,on that performance I'd expect us to take a few points of them and be up top challenging with them

BH Hibs
05-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Same as the old hun.Cheating *******s

bigstu
05-08-2014, 10:23 PM
they'll have enough to scrap through most games like they did tonight, they've got goals in their team.

McCoist is crap however.

GordonHFC
05-08-2014, 10:26 PM
I do think Laurel and Hardy will not score as many as people think. How Kris Boyd had the nerve to break out in a sweat tonight was beyond me. They were slow and lacked ideas. Even with 11 men they were clueless. I think we will do well in this league but could do with another couple in as we do not have a big enough squad for when the winter months arrive.

Sir David Gray
05-08-2014, 11:39 PM
They were crap, however they'll still be up there challenging for the title.

Tonight's performance should hopefully give our players the belief needed to go out and challenge them (and H****s) for the title.

PS-I would really love to send Ian Black flying into row z. In fact, I would pay good money to be given the chance.

Baldy Foghorn
05-08-2014, 11:54 PM
They were awful, nothing to fear from them, their fans were the usual bigoted morons, and the police and stewards totally hopeless...

matty_f
05-08-2014, 11:56 PM
We bossed them til the red card. I thought Tom Daly, I mean David Templeton, caused us trouble when he came on but that was it.

I thought we gave them a lesson for long parts of the game.

.Sean.
05-08-2014, 11:57 PM
The boy in front of me was hit with a coin and had, I presume, his heid split open. Blood everywhere.

Between that and Israel flags... ****.

Baldy Foghorn
06-08-2014, 12:02 AM
The boy in front of me was hit with a coin and had, I presume, his heid split open. Blood everywhere.

Between that and Israel flags... ****.

Few young kids crying and physically shaken by events, well done to derhuns for another great fans performance.......

After the friendly games ended, good to see normal service resumed in the weej.....

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-08-2014, 12:11 AM
As odious as old hun. They are minging, however they will no doubt be helped all season with refereeing decisions like what we witnessed tonight

Ronniekirk
06-08-2014, 07:28 AM
Few young kids crying and physically shaken by events, well done to derhuns for another great fans performance.......

After the friendly games ended, good to see normal service resumed in the weej.....

Given the attendance it would have been easier to eject a few of them but didn't see anyone getting buckled away apart from hibs fan remonstrating about the egit with the Israel flag The fact the police when they eventually were forced to go in amongst them didn't take action was unbelievable and will only encourage that behaviour to continue . I am going to write to L D about it but have decided I won't be going back Those a Stewards are a law unto themselves and have no intention of actually trying to eject the culprits who kept at it the whole game because they were allowed to .

#2 Double Tap
06-08-2014, 07:30 AM

not with the refs giving a helping hand every week

brog
06-08-2014, 07:49 AM
Speaks volumes about them that against a tiring ten men they kept the ball rather than go for the jugular. Poor tonight and long may that continue :greengrin

And only their 2nd yellow card, none in normal time, for the keeper wasting time at home against 10 men!! Re the newco support I think it should be compulsory for members of the SFA council to attend a game a year amongst the away support at both OF grounds. The friendly city, aye right!

hibsmad
06-08-2014, 08:22 AM

I find it surprising that people take young kids through there. Sad stuff as you should obviously be able to take them to watch a game of football, however their fans are the lowest of the low. I've even heard stories of kids being spat on outside the ground.

DarrenSQH
06-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Not sure i have ever seen as much stuff being thrown into the Hibs end as last night. They really are the lowest of the low. Im not sure Hearts would even stoop as low as the israel flags.

Did anyone see the boy with the israel/Red hand of ulster flag hybrid he must have made. idiot.

marinello59
06-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Not sure i have ever seen as much stuff being thrown into the Hibs end as last night. They really are the lowest of the low. Im not sure Hearts would even stoop as low as the israel flags.

Did anyone see the boy with the israel/Red hand of ulster flag hybrid he must have made. idiot.

That's the worst I have seen for several visits but I was expecting it last night, they really do hate us. It looks like Police Scotland have the same policy as Strathclyde Police did, do nothing.