PDA

View Full Version : Print your own tickets

nellio
05-08-2014, 06:14 PM
Has anyone used the print your tickets at home option? If so what's the process. I've got a conformation e - mail but that's it. Do I get another e - mail with an attachment with the barcode to print off?

Any help would be appreciated .

Cheers

Nellio

down-the-slope
05-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Has anyone used the print your tickets at home option? If so what's the process. I've got a conformation e - mail but that's it. Do I get another e - mail with an attachment with the barcode to print off?

Cheers

Nellio

should be a printable attachment A4 size with ticket info an barcode in 3 places on it

nellio
05-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Cheers pal. I'm assuming the e-mail with the attachment gets sent closer to the game? It's for the Falkirk game so a few weeks yet.

LancashireHibby
05-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Should be pretty much straight after your confirmation email, might be worth checking your spam folder.

KingFranck
05-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Should arrive within minutes mate check your spam mail folder just in case as mentioned above

iwasthere1972
05-08-2014, 09:30 PM

Cheers

Nellio

You didn't order them from that Nigerian website pretending to be eticketing by any chance? :greengrin

Seriously you should have the print out at the same time as your email.

Good luck.

Puddocky
05-08-2014, 09:42 PM

Cheers

Nellio

Log back into the ticket site and look under 'My account' and 'My tickets'. There should be an option to resend the tickets. Had to use it myself last season under same circumstances as yours.
Good luck.

cabbageandribs1875
05-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Cheers pal. I'm assuming the e-mail with the attachment gets sent closer to the game? It's for the Falkirk game so a few weeks yet.

should receive it almost straight away, it will be a PDF attachement (assuming you have Adobe Reader installed on your PC) just look for the wee paper clip somewhere in the e-mail :)