PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Numbers: any update?

mutley
02-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Now that the deadline for payment plan is up and the phone calls to lapsed ST holders have been made, does anyone know how many ST we have sold in total to date?

I'm not making any comparison to THEM over the road (even though in today's Daily Glasgow they are shouting about it), I'm just curious as we haven't heard anything since the 5500 number was banded about weeks ago.

ackeygraham
02-08-2014, 11:35 AM
I think it will be there or there about 8k is my guess. I'm a walk up fan this season as last season I missed games for one reason or another. Therefore makes sense to walk up as no real benefit to being a ST due to the cost.

Leith Green
02-08-2014, 06:52 PM
I think it will be there or there about 8k is my guess. I'm a walk up fan this season as last season I missed games for one reason or another. Therefore makes sense to walk up as no real benefit to being a ST due to the cost.

Cos ur too busy going on jaunts up north... Highlander!

EK_Hibs
02-08-2014, 06:54 PM
I reckon just over 6,000

over the line
02-08-2014, 07:41 PM
6,411...........ish.

Gerard
02-08-2014, 07:53 PM
7062:wink:

southsider
02-08-2014, 08:44 PM
A good result at castle greyscull may see 8,000. Pleasing

monktonharp
02-08-2014, 09:23 PM
found it very hard to even consider getting a ST , this time, but as I am a Hibby through and through I will probably get one despite the fact that I now get a lot of jobs at the w/ends ,especially this time of year. wont get the same seat this time, although it was a great view the guys next to me were torn faced disasters and hard to even get a bit of craic with at half time.

monktonharp
02-08-2014, 09:25 PM
A good result at castle greyscull may see 8,000. Pleasinga good result at castle sheithoose might even encourage late comers prepared to take a cash loss.

Ronniekirk
02-08-2014, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE=yankyhibby;4114724]Going by the thread responses to this point, I conclude that no one knows the actual season ticket sales

Obviously we haven't shifted that many more or we would have announced it .or maybe we just are not as obsessed as Hearts at letting everyone know how many season tickets have been sold . I am happy to compare results as season progresses not season ticket sales .

andyf5
03-08-2014, 06:13 AM
[QUOTE=yankyhibby;4114724]Going by the thread responses to this point, I conclude that no one knows the actual season ticket sales

Obviously we haven't shifted that many more or we would have announced it .or maybe we just are not as obsessed as Hearts at letting everyone know how many season tickets have been sold . I am happy to compare results as season progresses not season ticket sales .

I renewed mine after seeing the pre-season games. Suppose folk are waiting on first couple of results. Too many people been let down too many times.

Ringothedog
03-08-2014, 09:49 AM

Probably nearer 6270 than 7062:greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
03-08-2014, 10:55 AM
12001 I heard/made up

mutley
03-08-2014, 08:27 PM
12001 I heard/made up

Brilliant, I wonder where you got that number from. :)

As I said in the OP I was just curious if anyone heard anything

Hibstrooper
04-08-2014, 06:15 AM
What happened to all the competitions that were running when season tickets first went on sale?

Even if they are no longer applicable or being honoured (which would be pretty poor show) the club needs to come out and confirm their position.

Ronniekirk
04-08-2014, 07:46 AM
What happened to all the competitions that were running when season tickets first went on sale?

Even if they are no longer applicable or being honoured (which would be pretty poor show) the club needs to come out and confirm their position.
Instead of dinner on the centre spot with T B you can now get an individual Master Class in Gardening with him .:wink: Haven't seen anyone posting they haven't had there prize so assume something must of been sorted out .opp

Ozyhibby
04-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Was just in the ticket office this morning getting my ticket for Ibrox and the girl said that season tickets were going "really, really well, actually".

Pretty Boy
04-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Instead of dinner on the centre spot with T B you can now get an individual Master Class in Gardening with him .:wink: Haven't seen anyone posting they haven't had there prize so assume something must of been sorted out .opp

Gardening class with TB?

We could dig a really, really deep hole and chuck the barsteward in it.

Keith_M
04-08-2014, 11:32 AM
I think if there had been a significant increase in numbers, the club would have announced it by now. Although maybe they think it's a bit pointless, as people would instantly compare it with what Hearts and The Rangers have sold so far.

Ringothedog
04-08-2014, 11:47 AM
I think if there had been a significant increase in numbers, the club would have announced it by now. Although maybe they think it's a bit pointless, as people would instantly compare it with what Hearts and The Rangers have sold so far.

Looking at the website I would guess that we have sold about 6500. People will be buying them up until Kick off on Saturday. It would be great if we could get at least 7000:gwa:

over the line
04-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Looking at the website I would guess that we have sold about 6500. People will be buying them up until Kick off on Saturday. It would be great if we could get at least 7000:gwa:

How can you tell?

Ronniekirk
04-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Gardening class with TB?

We could dig a really, really deep hole and chuck the barsteward in it.
The Manure pit :wink:

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-08-2014, 09:52 PM
I've had a text message and an email from Hibs today re. season tickets. Seems like a final push before Saturday

PatHead
04-08-2014, 09:54 PM
................and did you renew?

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-08-2014, 10:15 PM
................and did you renew?

Not yet. First season in years. Mostly down to the sad fact that not one of my mates has renewed. Ended up going to most home games on my own last season which made a brutal experience even worse. 5 of us heading through tomorrow night, will continue to work on them

Ringothedog
05-08-2014, 06:58 AM
How can you tell?

You can check online in the ticket section:agree:

DC_Hibs
05-08-2014, 07:19 AM
It would be great if we could get at least 7000:gwa:

We should be sitting at 8,000 minimum if we had shown some ambition in the transfer market to encourage sales.
New team?.......same old Hibs.

We've heard all the same arguments each preseason about why we should renew to support the club, increase the budget blah blah but fans patience has ran out and hibs needed to be proactive to encourage sales as there will be 1000 plus fans who would have bought a season ticket who (so far) chose not to do so based on only 4 signings to date and a team full of last years losers.

There is no benefit to the fan in buying a season and they will likely be worse off if missing one or two home games therefore there is little incentive to pay up front.

Here's hoping early performances encourage big walk up numbers.

Turkish Green
05-08-2014, 07:31 AM
Despite what some on here might say, tonight's game is a very important one for the club.

A good showing, especially a win and there will be a rush for STs before Saturday.

However, a bad defeat and ST sales will dry up.

I personally am looking for a good showing by Stubbs' XI, but suspect a dubious refereeing decision will decide the game.

dangermouse
05-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Despite what some on here might say, tonight's game is a very important one for the club.

A good showing, especially a win and there will be a rush for STs before Saturday.

However, a bad defeat and ST sales will dry up.

I personally am looking for a good showing by Stubbs' XI, but suspect a dubious refereeing decision will decide the game.

Man sees fans flooding out of Ibrox on a Saturday afternoon and asks "What was the score?" A Rangers fan replies "Nil nil" to which the man asks "Who missed the penalty?" :wink:

Keith_M
05-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Man sees fans flooding out of Ibrox on a Saturday afternoon and asks "What was the score?" A Rangers fan replies "Nil nil" to which the man asks "Who missed the penalty?" :wink:

Copyright: Andy Cameron, circa 1962

JimBHibees
05-08-2014, 02:21 PM
Copyright: Andy Cameron, circa 1962

Probably the only time he was remotely funny. :greengrin